• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9 Seattle Vs Bye Week

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should the Hawks make a play for Odell? I think we all know what he brings beside his pass catching but man Lockett, Metcalf, Odell would have to be the top WR group in the NFL. Would be amazing but i say "pass". Hawks do have 12 million cap space though.

Have you watched him play at all? He's dropped more easy passes than he's caught. Dude is nothing like his NYG days.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Odell please. Receiver and QB (assuming Wilson) is the only strength we have on this team.. go pick up a different position...

I also feel like OBJ got himself out of Cleveland because it's his final year and he wants some desperate/stupid team to give him another big contract (while blaming Cleveland for his lack of productivity), which we simply cannot afford. He's a drama queen as well... We have plenty of WR talent... we have holes basically everywhere else.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Odell please. Receiver and QB (assuming Wilson) is the only strength we have on this team.. go pick up a different position...

I also feel like OBJ got himself out of Cleveland because it's his final year and he wants some desperate/stupid team to give him another big contract (while blaming Cleveland for his lack of productivity), which we simply cannot afford. He's a drama queen as well... We have plenty of WR talent... we have holes basically everywhere else.
It wasn't his final year they reworked it though just a couple days ago to make it his final year. For a #3 WR for 1 year then we lose him in FA and pick up a comp pick. Our #3's have been bad this season and the #4, 5 and 6 lol nothing there after DK and Tyler worth a damn. Also shows DK what a bad attitude and diva personality gets you in this NFL, kicked off teams and a #3 job lol

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have enough drama on the team without OBJ. Plus, we need help elsewhere, but not at WR. Spend it on where we actually need it.
A hard no on from me.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I would take a pass, no thanks but I wouldn't be sad if they did sign him. Why? 7.5 million for the rest of the year and a 3rd round comp pick for Seattle when they let him walk. No way his attitude changes how DK plays not with Lockett around. Plus he ( OBJ ) would have to treat this end of the year like his chance to prove he can "not be a head case/distraction" for his next team, the one he will get to choose as a FA. Odell for 3 months then a 3rd round comp for him? yes please.

We need all the draft picks we can gather.

Last edited:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said I would take a pass, no thanks but I wouldn't be sad if they did sign him. Why? 7.5 million for the rest of the year and a 3rd round comp pick for Seattle when they let him walk. No way his attitude changes how DK plays not with Lockett around. Plus he ( OBJ ) would have to treat this end of the year like his chance to prove he can "not be a head case/distraction" for his next team, the one he will get to choose as a FA. Odell for 3 months then a 3rd round comp for him? yes please.

We need all the draft picks we can gather.

Valid Counterpunch sir.

But why not Sign him and move Swain or Hart to CB. We need all the mismatches and out playing we can get sir

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Valid Counterpunch sir.

But why not Sign him and move Swain or Hart to CB. We need all the mismatches and out playing we can get sir

No Doubts we need a CB or even 2, but is there one getting released that I don't know about? As for Hart and Swain, we need better. Moore was better, not by a lot but he was. I had High hopes for Swain but I also thought John Ursua was going to have a break out year and be a do it all slot WR. One of these types that doesn't often flash but is just always doing their job at a high level. That didn't turn out good for me lol.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of games so far today have gone the Hawks way. 4-4 holds the #7 playoff spot ( Falcons ) meaning Seattle is right there in the hunt. Falcons at 4-4 then Panthers 4-5, 49ers 3-4, Vikings 3-5, Eagles 3-5, Seahawks 3-5. As you can see the only teams I see giving the Hawks a fit against in all this would be the Vikings and Saints ( Saints 5-3, hold the #6 spot ) because they have the Head to head wins but the Saints just lost their QB for the year so I expect many more loses from them.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been four years,im getting older. Did we really draft Malik McDowell instead of Budha Baker in 2017 draft?
Schneider is soooooooo bad.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is off for 2 games missing week 10 as well

He will not practice all week and will show up Sunday to play against the Seahawks

He is out by NFL rules through next Saturday

According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the NFL could fine Rodgers and the team for breaking COVID-19 protocols this season but a possible suspension is currently not in play.

Rodgers tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday and must miss at least 10 days, which means he’ll miss Sunday’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs and can’t return until Saturday, Nov. 13, a day before the Packers play the Seattle Seahawks.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you asked me the Hawks won the Bye week all ready. Everything almost worked out perfectly for them. Only the Saints losing to the Falcons hurt the Hawks and that wasn't by that much. Had the Falcons lost the Hawks would have been only a half game out of the #7 seed instead of one full game.

9 more games to make that up and those teams ahead of the Hawks are no power houses.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you asked me the Hawks won the Bye week all ready. Everything almost worked out perfectly for them. Only the Saints losing to the Falcons hurt the Hawks and that wasn't by that much. Had the Falcons lost the Hawks would have been only a half game out of the #7 seed instead of one full game.

9 more games to make that up and those teams ahead of the Hawks are no power houses.

Arizona x2, Green Bay, Rams (especially after Miller + OBJ) are not powerhouses? I agree the 9ers, Bears, Lions (lol), Texans, and Skins are not POWERHOUSES, but 4/9 (almost 50%) are. I'd say 10-7 at this point is wishful thinking... thinking more 9-8... Lucky if we snag 2/4 against Zonax2/GB/LA... and Seattle always seems to derp a random game we should win.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona x2, Green Bay, Rams (especially after Miller + OBJ) are not powerhouses? I agree the 9ers, Bears, Lions (lol), Texans, and Skins are not POWERHOUSES, but 4/9 (almost 50%) are. I'd say 10-7 at this point is wishful thinking... thinking more 9-8... Lucky if we snag 2/4 against Zonax2/GB/LA... and Seattle always seems to derp a random game we should win.

I did not think the Rams were a power house ( now after OBJ i change that opinion ) The Cards I do not trust at all. I see a losing streak coming up and I really dont think they can beat the Rams now and i fully expect the Hawks to win both games against the Cards. As for GB something just feels wrong with green bay. Yes they are a good team but the shit has hit the fan and with Rogers selfishness coming to a head I think he might lose the locker room.

He proved he believes he is above all the rules and regulations and doesn't have to follow the same rules as his team mates.