• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3: Broncos vs Seahawks ***MUST STICK IT TO THE MANNING (AGAIN)***

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) with 9 minutes left in the 4th quarter, the Seahawks were up 5, not 14 (Since Denver scored their first TD with 9:20 left in the game).

2) A holding call on the first play of the 9:00 drive, put the Seahawks behind the eight ball early in that drive, forcing the next few pass calls. Then a 0 gain did basically the same thing. There was too much time on the clock to precipitate calling just running plays and getting a 3 and out.

3) The Seahawks last drive was nothing but 4 runs, and with their time outs, Denver was able to keep nearly 1:00 on the clock for Manning to score with.

4) When you are averaging 1 yard a carry for the entire half, it is reasonable to think that 1:30 off the clock with 9:00 left and a 5 point game isn't going to get it done. Denver was selling out against the run, so Seattle took what they were given.

I think the balance that Seattle showed was actually pretty good. The play calling fit the situation, and I have no problems with it. Only Seahawks fans could be upset with the team for running nearly 40 times for not running the ball enough (oh, yeah 40 times at a 3.4 ypc).

My point stands, They should have ran it before the sack that led to the safety and they should have ran it when wilson threw his int. Up to that point our D was lights out.