• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers @ Seahawks, the lost season!

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your fantastic MS Paint work, APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT!? "He definitely owes an apology"..... for fucking what? You're admitting he's guilty or something and should apologize for the admission of guilt. That's the entirety of the conversation and what we've been talking about!

But this is what's being taught these days. Be offended and upset about everything, even when the evidence or logic makes zero sense whatsoever...

End of day, stop trying to backtrack..... we know where you stand... it's fine, it's fine... but stop being a douche about it. And up your IQ or something. I heard Cap'n Crunch can raise it by 5.
Hey! She didn't tell me she was attached!

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake, you stay the fuck out of this....

You know I love you.... I'll leave it there.
back off no GIF by Sebastian Walldén

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your fantastic MS Paint work, APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT!? "He definitely owes an apology"..... for fucking what? You're admitting he's guilty or something and should apologize for the admission of guilt. That's the entirety of the conversation and what we've been talking about!

But this is what's being taught these days. Be offended and upset about everything, even when the evidence or logic makes zero sense whatsoever...

End of day, stop trying to backtrack..... we know where you stand... it's fine, it's fine... but stop being a douche about it. And up your IQ or something. I heard Cap'n Crunch can raise it by 5.
You think its ok to stomp on someone's ankle just because it was on accident? People make mistakes and he made a mistake that could have seriously impacted the dudes life, and definitely hurt the dude. Do you just go through life knocking people on their ass and not worrying that you did it because it wasn't on purpose? I gotta say, that sounds like you are a pretty shitty human being.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it was cool to get a W. I actually went to the game (2nd one this season), and this is what stuck with me afterwards:
  • Trying not to be a prisoner of the moment, but I think Russell probably came back a couple weeks too early. He wasn't amazeballs on Sunday, but he was clearly much better than in either of the 2 games previous.
  • The things that kept Russell from being amazeballs: 1) the OL, and 2) Everett. Let's start with the line.... yikes...it's bad. We've had some really bad ones over the last 6 years or so, and this one is right up there with the worst. We cannot run the ball at all, and sometimes I think we would lose 1 on 1 pass blocks vs air. And I don't know wtf was up with Everett, but it seemed like he was singlehandedly trying to make us lose. Up until this game I thought he was emerging as a really strong receiving TE. Pumping the brakes on that just a tad now, but I still think the ability is there.
  • Holy smokes, we threw it to DK a few times before the 3rd quarter!!
  • Where's the pass rush? It got really good as the season went on last year. It's mostly absent now, and we are not getting much of anything from most of the players on the DL (as far as rushing the passer goes).
  • Penny was healthy enough to see action (hooray) but still didn't get the start over newly acquired 36-year-old Adrian Peterson? I thought that was really odd. Neither of those 2 players will be on the team beyond the next 5 games but do a Penny a solid and let him put together his 2022 resume if he can play.
  • I don't know what to make of Jamal Adams' season. He set a single season sack record last year for DBs, and does he even have a single one this year? He's being used in that way sparingly, not sure why. He's making a decent number of good plays, but at the same time it doesn't really seem like he's taken over any games like a super star level player should be able to do at this point in his career. I think the way I feel about him, and it doesn't make tons of sense when I say it to myself, is that I'm glad they extended him but would probably not make that trade if we had to do it over again.
Rumors starting to pick up that Jody Allen is looking hard at big changes after the season. I'm good with that. Even though it's awesome to sweep the 49ers, this team needs a new direction. Maybe the worst thing that could happen is run the table these next 5 weeks and give ownership false hope that getting to 9-8 from 3-8 means we can run it back and do better in 2022. We do have some lesser teams on the remaining slate, but I can't see us beating Arizona or the LAR just yet. It looks like 7-10 to me at best, but I guess we'll see!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think its ok to stomp on someone's ankle just because it was on accident? People make mistakes and he made a mistake that could have seriously impacted the dudes life, and definitely hurt the dude. Do you just go through life knocking people on their ass and not worrying that you did it because it wasn't on purpose? I gotta say, that sounds like you are a pretty shitty human being.

Den, are you seriously right now? He stomps after almost every big reception, hell another fan hosted a gif where he does it literally with nobody 5 yards in the area... did he know Tartt was there and do it intentionally after a) they had no beef in that game, b) Tartt wasn't even involved in the play? c) Metcalf doesn't look at him, acknowledge he's there, or most importantly appears to realize the guy is there in the first place.

REALLY!? That's how petty you're going? Mods, can we get an approval to change kc's name to MSNBCKen? That's how ludicrous you're acting right now. "Oh I think, oh I feel, oh I believe!" All starting to come clear now....

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Den, are you seriously right now? He stomps after almost every big reception, hell another fan hosted a gif where he does it literally with nobody 5 yards in the area... did he know Tartt was there and do it intentionally after a) they had no beef in that game, b) Tartt wasn't even involved in the play? c) Metcalf doesn't look at him, acknowledge he's there, or most importantly appears to realize the guy is there in the first place.

REALLY!? That's how petty you're going? Mods, can we get an approval to change kc's name to MSNBCKen? That's how ludicrous you're acting right now. "Oh I think, oh I feel, oh I believe!" All starting to come clear now....
Here, I'll write the apology for him: "Oh shit, bro, did I just step on your ankle? I'm sorry about that, man"

Real fucking tough to do.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the-boys-a-train.gif
... no big deal here; A-Train didn't mean to do it

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, I'll write the apology for him: "Oh shit, bro, did I just step on your ankle? I'm sorry about that, man"

Real fucking tough to do.

Did DK even realize what happened? I'd like to see you run down the field and catch a 50 yard bomb football from an NFL QB against an NFL CB and know exactly what's happening every step of the way.. as said earlier, Tartt wasn't even involved in the play... if he'd hit Metcalf it should've been a foul against Tartt for hitting a defenseless receiver... the mother fucker slipped. And Metcalf got up with likely zero clue of the guy since he came into the play AFTER it was over and celebrated in front of his crowd.... he didn't intentionally stomp anyone..

The hell are you on about, man? Regardless of your shit logic, your 'case' would be 100% dismissed in court. You're basing your entirety of logic on 'what you think happened' 'what he was thinking' 'what he was feeling'. You're basically the plaintiff in the Kyle Rittenhouse courtroom. It's pathetically laughable, but please feel free to respond and keep burying yourself.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did DK even realize what happened? I'd like to see you run down the field and catch a 50 yard bomb football from an NFL QB against an NFL CB and know exactly what's happening every step of the way.. as said earlier, Tartt wasn't even involved in the play... if he'd hit Metcalf it should've been a foul against Tartt for hitting a defenseless receiver... the mother fucker slipped. And Metcalf got up with likely zero clue of the guy since he came into the play AFTER it was over and celebrated in front of his crowd.... he didn't intentionally stomp anyone..

The hell are you on about, man?
Just because it wasn't intentional doesn't mean it doesn't warrant an apology, and more importantly to the Team, the fact that he didn't have the situational awareness to realize that he was stomping down on a player's leg during a celebration (something that does nothing to help the team actually win and can help the team lose) should be problematic to all of us.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He stepped forward emphatically while flexing and shouting to the crowd. He didn't target to stomp on the guy's foot and ankle.

I don't see any proof of intent at all. All I see is a bunch of speculation. Nobody on the field at the time even seemed to notice it, let alone take umbrage with it. Not the refs, not the announcers, not the SF sidelines, and not even the guy who was supposedly taking the force. The only thing I can find online about it is 1 redditt thread who also have nothing to add.

Please explain how this indicates DK's guilt. Speculating that he might have done any of this intentionally is just that: pure speculation without any facts to back it up.

If there was an actual trial it would be an embarassing loss for the plaintiff unless they had a lot more than the video evidence we are looking at. Frankly, I'm shocked that Seahawk fans are declaring him guilty based on this flimsy case of a lone, inconclusive (in regards to intent) video. Maybe that is based somewhat on DKs past behavior?

Would have looked a lot better had he seemed apologetic, I don't feel there was intent here because we have all seen his stomp and flex celebration but he had to know he stepped on him. Also the shit at the bottom of the screen covers it up. I was able to find another one where it looks like just the bottoms of the cleats collide and there was zero stompage on ankle. Having spent so many years in cleats the clicking of colliding cleats is known to me and i am sure just the cleats got tangled up. Still you feel that and it would have done wonders had he turned and looked down and offered help. the guy that was injured did not injure his ankle also so that shows there was no stompage because that would have messed a ankle up.

But it looks so so bad when you add in his antics just a couple weeks ago and the week before that ... and the week before that ... oof. Glad i was able to find a better view with out the stuff on the bottom of the screen blocking the feet because that first video it looks bad and even my DVR recording has the bottom of the picture cut off because of that stupid ticker they put on the bottom.

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because it wasn't intentional doesn't mean it doesn't warrant an apology, and more importantly to the Team, the fact that he didn't have the situational awareness to realize that he was stomping down on a player's leg during a celebration (something that does nothing to help the team actually win and can help the team lose) should be problematic to all of us.

Fine.. okay.

"I'm sorry you decided to get involved in the play, hurdled over myself and your teammate... and slipped and fell, and I slightly stepped on your ankle by mistake... you're a bitch, but sorry."