• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 2: Bengals (1-0) at Bears (0-1)

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchdown right through the bread basket.

The reason it stings...and will continue to sting is not because of Allen Robinson....but because we get so few touchdowns. So any opportunity lost feels like the universe is collapsing....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't under Bears fans that trash ARob.
This. I don't know who is being hard on ARob.

If you are, you're a fool. That guy does nothing but play hard and well.

Ultimately, everyone is going to drop a ball here and there.
I read back in all the posts following the Bengals game. I did not find one where Arob was trashed. So unless this is in reference to other sports forums or perhaps some comments on Twitter or other dumb social media sites, I think it's fair and ACCURATE to say this intelligent board 100% appreciates everything the man brings to his game. Yes, he dropped a very catchable pass that would have resulted in a TD. Can't dispute this at all. But does it cancel out the 200 other times the man has made some incredible catches that either moved the chains or resulted in a score? LOL, uh no.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, one more thang. Is it me or does Roquan Smith look a little beefier than in seasons past? Not sure, maybe he's wearing extra padding or something, but his overall frame looks a bit thicker. Even if so, it definitely hasn't had a negative impact on his play, none whatsoever.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read back in all the posts following the Bengals game. I did not find one where Arob was trashed. So unless this is in reference to other sports forums or perhaps some comments on Twitter or other dumb social media sites, I think it's fair and ACCURATE to say this intelligent board 100% appreciates everything the man brings to his game. Yes, he dropped a very catchable pass that would have resulted in a TD. Can't dispute this at all. But does it cancel out the 200 other times the man has made some incredible catches that either moved the chains or resulted in a score? LOL, uh no.
I once said dude probably wasn’t a top ten receiver and was met with much rebuttal. Arob is loved. He’s just not paid…so enjoy him this one last season.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once said dude probably wasn’t a top ten receiver and was met with much rebuttal. Arob is loved. He’s just not paid…so enjoy him this one last season.
I recall when you posted this, but you weren't "trashing him". You merely stated an opinion that Arob wasn't worth the amount of $$$ he's been seeking for a new contract. Your take merited rebuttals on his behalf, but it's far, far from trashing the man.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter and also stuff I see a lot like the post right above this one you quoted of mine.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter and also stuff I see a lot like the post right above this one you quoted of mine.
Oh, now THAT doesn't surprise me at all and now I know where you were coming from. There are a ton of idiots and other bozos who hang on sites like Twitter.