• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vote for Russell on NFL.com

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that read the fake QB Facebook convo on Pro Football Mock, can you picture how pissed Aaron Rodgers would be?

:lol:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Being aghast at the stupidity of something does not equal "butt hurt."

Donnovan freeking McNabb beat Kurt Warner. That's all you need to know about this internet poll.

This is just like the power rankings they do every year. I honestly don't see why anyone would give a crap about them, but for some reason it works every time to get tons of attention.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being aghast at the stupidity of something does not equal "butt hurt."

Donnovan freeking McNabb beat Kurt Warner. That's all you need to know about this internet poll.

This is just like the power rankings they do every year. I honestly don't see why anyone would give a crap about them, but for some reason it works every time to get tons of attention.

Sorry, but if someone is implying that a fan base has no knowledge of the sport because they voted to push their guy through on a poll such as this, that does, in fact, = butt-hurt

As if anyone that voted for RW over Manning actually thinks he is the greater QB :L

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said a few posts up, this vote could very well come down to Russell vs. Bledsoe....
NFL.com is retarded for putting QB's in the vote that have no business being considered. The only active QB's that should have been in there are Manning and Brady (and MAYBE Brees, but probably not)

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sorry, but if someone is implying that a fan base has no knowledge of the sport because they voted to push their guy through on a poll such as this, that does, in fact, = butt-hurt

As if anyone that voted for RW over Manning actually thinks he is the greater QB :L

So I'm "butt hurt" over a poll that people don't even believe? :confused2:

Would it make you feel better if my butt hurt over this?

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm "butt hurt" over a poll that people don't even believe? :confused2:

Would it make you feel better if my butt hurt over this?

I don't think I saw anything to say that YOU are butt-hurt. I saw about 10 niner fan posts that were very butt-hurt and either slamming RW or slamming Seahawks fans or both.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God Damn! It's a good time to be a Seahawks fan!!!!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't think I saw anything to say that YOU are butt-hurt. I saw about 10 niner fan posts that were very butt-hurt and either slamming RW or slamming Seahawks fans or both.

Oh I get it. For some reason I saw the pic' out of the corner of my eye & thought you were a Broncos fan. I was a little confused why you were posting this here.

If that's the case, then yeah. We're pretty butt hurt about anything Seattle related right about now. But it has nothing to do with this poll. It has more to do with Kaepernick throwing a fade to Crabtree when this is how much separation he had on Sherman:

Last edited by a moderator:

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it. For some reason I saw the pic' out of the corner of my eye & thought you were a Broncos fan. I was a little confused why you were posting this here.

If that's the case, then yeah. We're pretty butt hurt about anything Seattle related right about now. But it has nothing to do with this poll. It has more to do with Kaepernick throwing a fade when to Crabtree when he was about this open:

No joke here: I don't think Kaepernick knows how to throw a fade. He's got a cannon, and certain talents other than that, but touch is not one of them.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No joke here: I don't think Kaepernick knows how to throw a fade. He's got a cannon, and certain talents other than that, but touch is not one of them.

Oh man you're gonna get me going again. :mad2:

Let me put it this way: I started the thread below not because of the final pick but rather because of a DELAY OF GAME PENALTY ON FREEKING 3RD AND 2 IN THE NFC TITLE GAME!!! :frusty: I've given him the nickname DumbDumb until he proves otherwise (and I'm not very confident he will).

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/135641-trade-colin-kaepernick-texans.html

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that's the case, then yeah. We're pretty butt hurt about anything Seattle related right about now. But it has nothing to do with this poll. It has more to do with Kaepernick throwing a fade to Crabtree when this is how much separation he had on Sherman:

LOL....I like you NinerSickness...you're a good 49er fan.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm also a pretty bitter 49er fan as you can see from the post above.

Is it draft day yet?

I wish...our (Seattle's) offseason hasn't been as good as I was hoping (not horrible, just not really good). I need the draft to hopefully refill my optimism in defending a Super Bowl title.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man you're gonna get me going again. :mad2:

Let me put it this way: I started the thread below not because of the final pick but rather because of a DELAY OF GAME PENALTY ON FREEKING 3RD AND 2 IN THE NFC TITLE GAME!!! :frusty: I've given him the nickname DumbDumb until he proves otherwise (and I'm not very confident he will).

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/135641-trade-colin-kaepernick-texans.html

It would be really interesting if you guys could and did trade the Kap for the #1 pick. You could do what the Texans SHOULD do, and take Clowney, or whomever you truly have at the top of your draft-board and then take Garappalo (sp?) or Carr with your actual 1st round pick... trade up if you needed to.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was checking it out, pretty funny. Most of the people think it's ridiculous (like it is) but the whole "RW will be exposed/RW was already exposed, ... is hilarious. He was having no problem moving the ball against that Denver defense. It's just that Peyton Manning kept RW out of the game with his horrible play.