• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Russell Wilson Thought

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Wilson even care? I agree with Sharpe, we need a strong head coach to put a leash on Wilson. What a mess

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Wilson even care? I agree with Sharpe, we need a strong head coach to put a leash on Wilson. What a mess
Reminds me of Barry Bonds with the Giants

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I think whoever the head coach is needs to be willing to bench Wilson for lousy play. I don’t think Wilson was all our issues but he got quite a bit of leeway when he struggled.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharpe with a scathing report
But what about all the support from people like Hamler, Hinton, Jeudy, hell even Chiefs RB Melvin Gordon in response to the media crucifying Russ? Obviously Sharpe just didn’t pull that out of his ass but Russ clearly has the support from people in the locker room and even someone everyone just assumed hated Ross because they saw one photo on the sideline(Gordon).

I’m sure there are people who are frustrated with him and think he’s a diva, but unless all those people are just bullshitting us Sharpe’s words aren’t as true as the media believes.

Hell we live in an NFL where corny ass Russell Wilson is getting more hate from people than freaking Deshaun Watson.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what about all the support from people like Hamler, Hinton, Jeudy, hell even Chiefs RB Melvin Gordon in response to the media crucifying Russ? Obviously Sharpe just didn’t pull that out of his ass but Russ clearly has the support from people in the locker room and even someone everyone just assumed hated Ross because they saw one photo on the sideline(Gordon).

I’m sure there are people who are frustrated with him and think he’s a diva, but unless all those people are just bullshitting us Sharpe’s words aren’t as true as the media believes.

Hell we live in an NFL where corny ass Russell Wilson is getting more hate from people than freaking Deshaun Watson.
Nothing to worry about here - Condi Rice is on the case.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the obvious frustration by any one of the players that wrote those tweets is coming from damage control and not some weird sense of loyalty. Their actions all year spoke more to me than their most recent 120 characters.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we may not have to care about the spelling of his last name after this season.
I would like to see AO. What do you suppose the issue is that’s kept him from seeing playing time? Seems like him and Russ would have been reasonable dance partners.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see AO. What do you suppose the issue is that’s kept him from seeing playing time? Seems like him and Russ would have been reasonable dance partners.

Guy just gets no separation.

Also not durable but that wasn't the issue this year since he simply didn't play much.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy just gets no separation.

Also not durable but that wasn't the issue this year since he simply didn't play much.
He also drops a lot of critical passes. I know you can say that for practically our whole team but when you’re a TE you don’t get the same leeway as a potential star wide receiver like Jeudy or Sutton.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as we get everything back for him.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Best we can do is give you back Shelby Harris, a late 5th rounder and a $25 Starbucks card