• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your observations have no foundation at all. When women take steroids for years, their breasts, hips and butt disappear. Unless you're blind, you must notice Serena's enormous breasts, hips and butt, even if your eyes are cataracted and you look at her with your naked eyes from Mars. Check the flat girls for illegal substances. In fact, many, many female non-athletes take roids, particularly HGH, to burn fat tissue and get lean. Again, the flat chested, hipless, buttless girls are more likely to be doping than the big ones. Can't vouch for Stosur or Mauresmo though, but Serena, I can.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know for sure is that she is stupid. Her brain is barely functional. Her athletic prowess means little to me. If she can spell properly and put a paragraph together then I'll be impressed. Being athletic doesn't usually coincide with success. Being intelligent does. It's weird like that.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshalling all of your talents and minimizing the effects of your flaws bring success. She's worth about $100M. I think by any measure, even applying a black discount, she's successful. There are myriad types of intelligence. She just has many at her disposal.

In any event, behold:

We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality. Albert Einstein

Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings. Salvador Dali

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your observations have no foundation at all. When women take steroids for years, their breasts, hips and butt disappear. Unless you're blind, you must notice Serena's enormous breasts, hips and butt, even if your eyes are cataracted and you look at her with your naked eyes from Mars. Check the flat girls for illegal substances. In fact, many, many female non-athletes take roids, particularly HGH, to burn fat tissue and get lean. Again, the flat chested, hipless, buttless girls are more likely to be doping than the big ones. Can't vouch for Stosur or Mauresmo though, but Serena, I can.

You have something of a point, and to be honest you put it across better than Liberal Icon has been, so it's easier to take seriously. Serena is certainly naturally big, that much is obvious. I don't think that means you can 100% rule out doping of some description though.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have something of a point, and to be honest you put it across better than Liberal Icon has been, so it's easier to take seriously. Serena is certainly naturally big, that much is obvious. I don't think that means you can 100% rule out doping of some description though.

It's always the successful lesbians and black girls who are tarred with the drug suspicion. The straight white girls always get a pass, vene when they overpower and dominate the others.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always the successful lesbians and black girls who are tarred with the drug suspicion. The straight white girls always get a pass, vene when they overpower and dominate the others.

I'm not sure that that's 100% true, and it's certainly not my intent to single people out because of race or sexuality. Obvious example is Sharapova, as was mentioned earlier in this thread. I'd be surprised if she hadn't used something to help with her shoulder injuries, and she serves damn hard for a woman as thin as she is (which, in a circular argument, probably explains the shoulder problems...). There's also plenty of straight, white, female olympic athletes who are have probably doped at some time or other (Carolina Kluft comes to mind right away as a suspicious one).

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't claim that my accusations have any weight at all. I have as much right as anyone to make observations though. and my observations are that Serena Williams, Amelie Mauresmo and Sam Stosur look like they are on steroids. They may or may not be, but they look to me like they are. As for Landis and Armstrong, yes, it was pretty fucking clear they were doping, as it was with Bonds, A-Rod, Canseco, Dwain Chambers, Linford Christie, various eastern European athletes and countless others.

Yes, you are making outrageous accusations against the current # 1 who over the years has been accused of lacking integrity by the largely white media propping up the silly claims that she and her sister tank matches depending on whom their dad decides should win. Then Serena steps on glass and injures her foot in an exhibition in Belgium and they tore her down as faking just like they are doing now. Then the doctors came to say she had embolism. They still pilloried her. Even after coming back to win gold medal in both singles and doubles for her country, the media pundits and commentators were not impressed. They still put her down. You accuse her of taking steroids because of how she looks? Are you out of your fucking mind? Does Landis look like someone taking steroids? Does Armstrong look muscled up like your concept of one who takes steroids? Therefore the childish interpretation of looks predicts the lanky Venus Williams who has been with her sister since they were children did not take steroids but Serena does? Get the fuck out of here.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that that's 100% true, and it's certainly not my intent to single people out because of race or sexuality. Obvious example is Sharapova, as was mentioned earlier in this thread. I'd be surprised if she hadn't used something to help with her shoulder injuries, and she serves damn hard for a woman as thin as she is (which, in a circular argument, probably explains the shoulder problems...). There's also plenty of straight, white, female olympic athletes who are have probably doped at some time or other (Carolina Kluft comes to mind right away as a suspicious one).

These are all speculative nonsense without any basis meant to bring down anybody who excels in any field. Until someone is caught, it is idiotic to paint anybody who does not look the way you approve to be on steroids.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know for sure is that she is stupid. Her brain is barely functional. Her athletic prowess means little to me. If she can spell properly and put a paragraph together then I'll be impressed. Being athletic doesn't usually coincide with success. Being intelligent does. It's weird like that.

:wtf2: are you talking about? These ladies completed their education while nearly 80% of their contemporaries went straight to tennis even at young age. What is your basis for saying Serena is brainless?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ignoring that. God bless.
Stop insulting, stop hating; give it up my friend. Why do you think she is brainless? I know you are better than this but it is getting disappointing to see you dwell over this. Just let it go and stop feeding grossefavorite. He has been doing since when we were on ESPN tennis forum to rile posters up.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroid use may also cause unusual clitoris growth... Not sure it affects their hips or butt but it can affect their breasts. It can also lead to a deeper voice and increased body hair as well as a false sense of invincibility, irritability and hostility.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are making outrageous accusations against the current # 1 who over the years has been accused of lacking integrity by the largely white media propping up the silly claims that she and her sister tank matches depending on whom their dad decides should win. Then Serena steps on glass and injures her foot in an exhibition in Belgium and they tore her down as faking just like they are doing now. Then the doctors came to say she had embolism. They still pilloried her. Even after coming back to win gold medal in both singles and doubles for her country, the media pundits and commentators were not impressed. They still put her down. You accuse her of taking steroids because of how she looks? Are you out of your fucking mind? Does Landis look like someone taking steroids? Does Armstrong look muscled up like your concept of one who takes steroids?

I'm not going to suggest that the Williams sisters haven't had a load of probably undeserved shit over the years, because they have. Accusing me of being racist for suggesting that Serena takes steroids is at best not very nice, as is - in more words - accusing people of homophobia when they then say it about Mauresmo and Stosur. As I said, it was pretty fucking obvious that people like Landis and Armstrong were doping, regardless of their appearance. That has little if anything to do with it (although clearly in some cases (Bonds, most famously) it does).

Therefore the childish interpretation of looks predicts the lanky Venus Williams who has been with her sister since they were children did not take steroids but Serena does? Get the fuck out of here.

I don't see how it's too unreasonable for one sibling to behave differently to another, regardless of how close they are. My brother used to smoke weed, I never have.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to suggest that the Williams sisters haven't had a load of probably undeserved shit over the years, because they have. Accusing me of being racist for suggesting that Serena takes steroids is at best not very nice, as is - in more words - accusing people of homophobia when they then say it about Mauresmo and Stosur. As I said, it was pretty fucking obvious that people like Landis and Armstrong were doping, regardless of their appearance. That has little if anything to do with it (although clearly in some cases (Bonds, most famously) it does).

I don't see how it's too unreasonable for one sibling to behave differently to another, regardless of how close they are. My brother used to smoke weed, I never have.

You will not find brothers anywhere in the world more different than me and my brother...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop insulting, stop hating; give it up my friend. Why do you think she is brainless? I know you are better than this but it is getting disappointing to see you dwell over this. Just let it go and stop feeding grossefavorite. He has been doing since when we were on ESPN tennis forum to rile posters up.

Just accept that I'm trolling that individual, my brother. I troll trolls. I troll them more than they are capable of. That's me. Don't take what I say to heart. I'm not an idiot. I know great, okay?

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Identical twins don't act alike. In any event, it's patently clear Venus more resembles her father in terms of physique, while and Serena more resembles her mother, and it's been this way for the 17 years they've been on tour. Did you look at the other sisters?

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one who sees my mother and her fraternal twin believe they're related, let alone twins. No one. Stop making shytte up.