• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big Williams sisters fan because I like tennis.

They've been pretty much the only thing that's made women's tennis watchable for over a decade.

Simstat and other Williams fanatics have to understand that this board is mostly male, and most males in the US don't even know how to score tennis, much less follow it.

They like the sex moans/shrieks and skirts the girls wear, and that's about it.

Starting threads like this is always going to attract negative comments from casual tennis fans...well, and hs. lol.

YEP, THATS WHY I DO IT!!!!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why you do it, but then get butthurt when people have negative things to say about her. Maybe you should try starting threads about her that are relevant to the game of tennis. In case you haven't noticed, this is the Tennis Forum, not the Serena Tabloid Forum. I got rid of your other troll post last week and had to remove one from grossefavourite yesterday. Let's keep this forum about tennis not all the silliness on TMZ.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 10 commandments of Serena worship.
1. Thou shalt like and support Serena no matter how she appears on the tennis courts. Wobbly, disoriented etc.
2. Thou shalt post unholy pics of her (photoshopped) huge posterior in bikinis in forums and open the worship gates for brothers and sistas.
3. Thou shalt find those pics hot and wail your findings to the rest of the world like a hormone raging schoolboy.
4. When she is losing and subsequently behaving like a teen princess, you shall dutifully pretend nothing happened or look the other way.
5. If she walks up to the line judge you must have spare balls in your hand handy, just in case ....
6. No matter what she wears to the court you must preach your fashion delighted feelings to others.
7. If someone doesn't find her double zip code encompassing derrière sexy and hot then he must be pronounced a blasphemous racist.
8. If she loses you must make it a point to discuss in a forum all possible forms of injury as if tennis is a contact sport.
9. You must resort to ugly and weird name calling toward any tennis commentators who are just calling a spade a spade.
10. You must contribute at least one suspense thread ( limit one per household) as to what will happen if she faced a top male pro in a "close battle", and take Serena over the other dude.

RJD11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big Williams sisters fan because I like tennis.

They've been pretty much the only thing that's made women's tennis watchable for over a decade.

Simstat and other Williams fanatics have to understand that this board is mostly male, and most males in the US don't even know how to score tennis, much less follow it.

They like the sex moans/shrieks and skirts the girls wear, and that's about it.

Starting threads like this is always going to attract negative comments from casual tennis fans...well, and hs. lol.

I don't know what the big deal is. After what happened you know

she was tested, and if anything was found it would be front page news.

So, nothing found, no story, only continued consiracy therorists spouting

the usual crap. Put it to rest!

RJD11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 10 commandments of Serena worship.
1. Thou shalt like and support Serena no matter how she appears on the tennis courts. Wobbly, disoriented etc.
2. Thou shalt post unholy pics of her (photoshopped) huge posterior in bikinis in forums and open the worship gates for brothers and sistas.
3. Thou shalt find those pics hot and wail your findings to the rest of the world like a hormone raging schoolboy.
4. When she is losing and subsequently behaving like a teen princess, you shall dutifully pretend nothing happened or look the other way.
5. If she walks up to the line judge you must have spare balls in your hand handy, just in case ....
6. No matter what she wears to the court you must preach your fashion delighted feelings to others.
7. If someone doesn't find her double zip code encompassing derrière sexy and hot then he must be pronounced a blasphemous racist.
8. If she loses you must make it a point to discuss in a forum all possible forms of injury as if tennis is a contact sport.
9. You must resort to ugly and weird name calling toward any tennis commentators who are just calling a spade a spade.
10. You must contribute at least one suspense thread ( limit one per household) as to what will happen if she faced a top male pro in a "close battle", and take Serena over the other dude.

Sounds about right!!

You know how it works!

After all She is the " Greatest of All Time ".