• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I did, I would thrust you in the scrum and watch two men fight a chimpanzee. Quite entertaining actually.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can offer them your surplus estrogen in exchange.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop responding to the piece of shit who started this thread, i implore you.

if you look, you'll see that the obese turd never even talks about sports, just race baiting and threads with tabloid quotes.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can offer them is a few IQ points each. I've got tons to spare. I'd be nice and offer them my junk but I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Maybe they just love each other in a shemale sort of way and are fighting it. Who knows.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop responding to the piece of shit who started this thread, i implore you.

if you look, you'll see that the obese turd never even talks about sports, just race baiting and threads with tabloid quotes.

Fair enough. I don't keep track of this waterhead's posts so I didn't know. Good advice.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Navratilova is more feminine than Mauresmo. It's got fuck all to do with being black or being gay, women who look like that are going to get accused of being on steroids.

Other players who don't "fit into the caucasian concept of beauty", but I don't think are on steroids: Marion Bartoli and Jelena Jankovic. And neither of them are gay either (there are some rumours about Bartoli though).

Therefore you have the God -given right to declare others like Serena on steroids on how they look? Were Armstrong and Landis etal muscular? What about a good number of baseball players save a few who do not look muscular but were either caught doing steroids or admitted to it? Therefore Venus whose sister is Serena but looks lanky is not on steroids but Serena with her Dad's structure as well as some of her sisters must be on steroids? Some of you with the analytic acuity of simpletons get so comical in condemning athletes, who are not your favorites, with God-given talents as only achieving that through steroids or be "roided." It does not get any sillier than this.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're rich, they don't need anymore IQ points, least of all from someone so poor.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alize is already forgotten. Wimbledon didn't even bother posting her interview after Bouchard drubbed her out of the tournament as Serena predicted.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These suspicions are vestiges of Adolf Hitler's refusal to shake Jesse Owens hands when Jesse singlehanded destroyed Hitler's view of white athletic superiority. His animus lives on today in various forms.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God for Google search or you wouldn't be able to formulate an intelligent sentence. Sorry, cez, I have to do this. I'm obligated from within.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not wish to fight with you. You ascribe none of the hatred of Serena to her own actions, which I find mindless. Are there people who hate her purely out of racial prejudice? Of course there are. I have to say I'm annoyed that this is always thrust on white people, as if we are the only race with prejudice in the gene pool. I also said I couldn't stand Navratilova but I guess racism can't be the label used to describe that, since I am white and so is she. You need to broaden your thinking and not always assume racism at every turn. You are still my boy. :suds:

No, what is mindless is the inveterate hatred that can only function on the basis of race. There is a fine line between hatred and dislike. The almost obscene condemnation is outrageous and borders more on racism than any action of her (such as that which occurred in 2009 USO) that most fans of tennis have moved on. She thought she could play came in and was unable to. What the fuck has she done that warrants her being taken to the coals over it?

People hate Navratilova for being gay, others hate her for how she looks but she never got the opprobrium that Serena has gotten long before what happened at USO. And :wtf2: do you think I am? Just because I defend black people does not mean I am black. I hate racism with the core of my being as well as posters who are not qualified to even hold the shoes of these superstar athletes come and denigrate these players. I do not want to be having to go back and forth with you on this. I do not assume racism in any form as I pointed out to grossefavourite in another thread when he tried to claim the action of Wimbledon committee is borne out of racism. At the same time, I am old and broad-minded enough to know racism still exists and to counteract those who are blind to the obvious.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what is mindless is the inveterate hatred that can only function on the basis of race. There is a fine line between hatred and dislike. The almost obscene condemnation is outrageous and borders more on racism than any action of her (such as that which occurred in 2009 USO) that most fans of tennis have moved on. She thought she could play came in and was unable to. What the fuck has she done that warrants her being taken to the coals over it?

People hate Navratilova for being gay, others hate her for how she looks but she never got the opprobrium that Serena has gotten long before what happened at USO. And :wtf2: do you think I am? Just because I defend black people does not mean I am black. I hate racism with the core of my being as well as posters who are not qualified to even hold the shoes of these superstar athletes come and denigrate these players. I do not want to be having to go back and forth with you on this. I do not assume racism in any form as I pointed out to grossefavourite in another thread when he tried to claim the action of Wimbledon committee is borne out of racism. At the same time, I am old and broad-minded enough to know racism still exists and to counteract those who are blind to the obvious.

You're lucky I like you or I wouldn't have read that long-ass post. Just don't throw me in the racist club because that's not what I am. I abhor without prejudice. Happy 4th, my friend.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're lucky I like you or I wouldn't have read that long-ass post. Just don't throw me in the racist club because that's not what I am. I abhor without prejudice. Happy 4th, my friend.

:lol: It is not long-ass post. It is meaningful in pointing out to all those who think that the sort of opprobrium on Serena is mainly because of her actions that she did not do anything that should elicit the sort of opprobrium that followed someone like her with the disease of embolism. Trying to understand is the sort of people who may dislike her. Condemning her over such a non-issue are the racist. Happy 4th my friend!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, whatever, it was long as fuck. My attention span won't allow me to read more than a million words at one sitting.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you watch the matches with no volume and can't make up your own mind?

I can clearly hear Maria scream, and stop.

I can clearly hear Azarenka yodel all though the shot.

And I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse.

Not for nothing was she being mocked for her yodel by Aussie fans down under last year.

I am old enough not to be overly dramatic with the noise. I watch the media's unfair criticism against Monica Seles who after shutting down the noise then went on to lose to Steffi (who incidentally is one of my favorites). When Aussie fans mocked Vika it was not because of her sounds. I believe Vika is one of the most humble players to come out of Eastern Europe. Unlike Sharapova because of her looks is the darling of the media and fans. She has won AO twice in case you do not know.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Therefore you have the God -given right to declare others like Serena on steroids on how they look? Were Armstrong and Landis etal muscular? What about a good number of baseball players save a few who do not look muscular but were either caught doing steroids or admitted to it? Therefore Venus whose sister is Serena but looks lanky is not on steroids but Serena with her Dad's structure as well as some of her sisters must be on steroids? Some of you with the analytic acuity of simpletons get so comical in condemning athletes, who are not your favorites, with God-given talents as only achieving that through steroids or be "roided." It does not get any sillier than this.

I don't claim that my accusations have any weight at all. I have as much right as anyone to make observations though. and my observations are that Serena Williams, Amelie Mauresmo and Sam Stosur look like they are on steroids. They may or may not be, but they look to me like they are. As for Landis and Armstrong, yes, it was pretty fucking clear they were doping, as it was with Bonds, A-Rod, Canseco, Dwain Chambers, Linford Christie, various eastern European athletes and countless others.