• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how white men have no trouble openly mocking and denigrating asian guys because they're smaller in stature and don't dominate them in sports. They even celebrate their superiority by 'stealing' asian girls away, claiming to be able to so at will because the girls recognize and accept their superior brawn and masculinity.

However, when blacks do to them as they happily do to asians, they're convinced drugs or some other illegitimate reason is afoot because such a result offends nature and the gods.

Oh, well...

You remind me of the Ben Johnson case. He was black and a steroid user. They should be as strict in tennis too as they are in track and field.

Must have hit a raw nerve hard cause you are really foaming at the mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Rush Limbaugh, Black QB's are hired to 'diversify' the position and not because they are superior to their white challengers, because whites are naturally best at playing that leadership, purportedly cerebral high paying role.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whites fantasize that Blacks beat them in sports because of drugs, and without drugs, whites would reign supreme as God intended. They've almost given up the ghost in some sports (basketball, football, track and field, etc, etc) but in a largely white sport like tennis, the phantom lingers.

Funny how no one asks why Maria is so much taller than both her parents, without hips or breasts, or why there are so many eastern european females (very few males) in tennis, though eastern european coaches of the past have admitted that they saw the proverbial writing on the wall, that white athletes need drugs to complete against blacks.

I know this topic so well I could go ond and on and on, but I'll stop here.

Go Veeeeeeeee, Go Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

That's because she's white, blonde, tall, skinny and flat. What many don't realize is that some women take drugs (hgh in particular) to get skinny, and if they're young enough, they can use hgh to get tall.

Funny how white men have no trouble openly mocking and denigrating asian guys because they're smaller in stature and don't dominate them in sports. They even celebrate their superiority by 'stealing' asian girls away, claiming to be able to so at will because the girls recognize and accept their superior brawn and masculinity.

However, when blacks do to them as they happily do to asians, they're convinced drugs or some other illegitimate reason is afoot because such a result offends nature and the gods.

Oh, well...

According to Rush Limbaugh, Black QB's are hired to 'diversify' the position and not because they are superior to their white challengers, because whites are naturally best at playing that leadership, purportedly cerebral high paying role.

Somebody is consumed with race (black and white of course) and athletics. I think you should do a search on race and intelligence. You will see a huge disparity and you won't feel so wonderful, but you will know it to be true. It's as undeniable as the setting of the sun.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be, but the problem is that they aren't.

I can see why steroid use has been overlooked. The hardest thing in tennis, for me anyway, is staying loose. As McEnroe always says, "he tightened up and missed the shot." So, I would've guessed most steroid use was for injuries n' such because power muscles and an angry attitude wouldn't be very helpful. I could see more like the Lance Armstrong type deal being useful - injecting your own red blood cells for endurance before a match.

But when you look at women's tennis, a good horse steroid injection could really help with speed and strength training. I bet it really is rampant.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why steroid use has been overlooked. The hardest thing in tennis, for me anyway, is staying loose. As McEnroe always says, "he tightened up and missed the shot." So, I would've guessed most steroid use was for injuries n' such because power muscles and an angry attitude wouldn't be very helpful. I could see more like the Lance Armstrong type deal being useful - injecting your own red blood cells for endurance before a match.

But when you look at women's tennis, a good horse steroid injection could really help with speed and strength training. I bet it really is rampant.

I could see both being pretty rife. Probably not as much as in track and field in the 80s or in baseball in the 90s, but pretty common. With regard to the women's game, at least it's not to the level of 80s track and field and there are still some genuinely feminine women (Sabine Lisicki, for example) who manage to do well.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see both being pretty rife. Probably not as much as in track and field in the 80s or in baseball in the 90s, but pretty common. With regard to the women's game, at least it's not to the level of 80s track and field and there are still some genuinely feminine women (Sabine Lisicki, for example) who manage to do well.

It's the non feminine one that bother me like Serena. Her shape looks sinewy like any female track and field athlete like Marion jones or Florence Griffith Joyner Florence Griffith Joyner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the non feminine one that bother me like Serena. Her shape looks sinewy like any female track and field athlete like Marion jones or Florence Griffith Joyner Florence Griffith Joyner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think a partisan like you who thinks that anybody who beats your idol Federer is on drugs has no credibility in bringing Serena into the steroids equation. How old are you? Do you know how her structure has changed over the years? Her structure is from her father. She has embolism and is taking medication to counteract that effect. Many of you hate the one American who has kept the good old USA in tennis discussion especially women tennis over the decade because of race or because of how she has shellacked your idols or favorites, take your pick. Just like your hatred against Nadal because he has been shellacking your idol Roger. Bringing in Marion Jones and the late Griffith-Joyner as a proxy for Serena another black woman in your opinion taking steroids is despicable.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On what basis do you think Serena is taking steroids and Lisicki is not? Is it based on your warped view of Caucasian concept of femininity?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why am I not surprised? With your twisted conspiracy theories, who can hold a candle to you?

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why am I not surprised? With your twisted conspiracy theories, who can hold a candle to you?

Normally it's observed that people who used steroids are more prone to injuries especially of their joints and their bodies break down more easily than other athletes who chose to stay natural. This phenomenon is seen in both Serena and Nadal and both have had mysterious absences from the game under very suspicious circumstances.

Serena:

espnW -- Five perplexing moments in Serena Williams' legendary career, including illness, injury US Open tirades, Wimbledon doubles default

Nadal: here an ATP pro expresses his opinion on Nadal taking shots in the locker room...

Rafael Nadal Doping? Spaniard Accused of Injecting PED at Locker Room During Australian Open Finals - International Business Times

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally it's observed that people who used steroids are more prone to injuries especially of their joints and their bodies break down more easily than other athletes who chose to stay natural. This phenomenon is seen in both Serena and Nadal and both have had mysterious absences from the game under very suspicious circumstances.

Serena:

espnW -- Five perplexing moments in Serena Williams' legendary career, including illness, injury US Open tirades, Wimbledon doubles default

Nadal: here an ATP pro expresses his opinion on Nadal taking shots in the locker room...

Rafael Nadal Doping? Spaniard Accused of Injecting PED at Locker Room During Australian Open Finals - International Business Times

"When one can afford good doctors to do personal research, it is possible to take undetectable drugs. So in my opinion, anti-doping controls are useless and they really don't prove anything. Regarding Nadal, those rumors are rumors even if everyone has the same question: How can you be so strong in Roland Garros and one month later, you are apparently unable to play? That's why it looks so suspicious, but we have no proof. Maybe he really is injured," Rochus said."

He is expressing his ignorant befuddlement but he as he said he is speculating and showing complete lack of responsibility as a professional. It is the reason many professionals found his comments appalling but you do not because it serves your twisted logic.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"When one can afford good doctors to do personal research, it is possible to take undetectable drugs. So in my opinion, anti-doping controls are useless and they really don't prove anything. Regarding Nadal, those rumors are rumors even if everyone has the same question: How can you be so strong in Roland Garros and one month later, you are apparently unable to play? That's why it looks so suspicious, but we have no proof. Maybe he really is injured," Rochus said."

He is expressing his ignorant befuddlement but he as he said he is speculating and showing complete lack of responsibility as a professional. It is the reason many professionals found his comments appalling but you do not because it serves your twisted logic.

I like logic but I am not an idealist like you who chooses to live In a dreamland where Serena is the princess and no one takes PEDs to remain at the top of the sport.

Why is it that there are occurrences of low ranked players caught taking illegal drugs but not even one top 10 athlete has ever been caught? Because small fish doesn't matter, they don't bring the big bucks for the sponsors. And their getting caught "justifies" the "doping measures" that is employed for justice that it is in place.

Even Agassi was taking PEDs and the ATP chose to remain silent because he was their poster boy and the media too highlighted his emotion filled farewell boo-hoos. It's like a feel good movie plot with a happy ending where the greedy hero comes out with an autobiography that he wants to sell by "making confessions of taking recreational drugs".

I just pity your sense of naivety. Keep your eyes closed and stay in dreamland if that suits you.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you start threads like this, all it does is attract slime to make hateful comments

serena is fine with her 17 major titles, and doesn't need anybody to defend her

You get used to it after a while.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is a gem

Tennis Has a Steroid Problem: The Curious Case of Rafael Nadal

Nadal will now go back to his dope friendly environment Spain to "relax" meaning he will see his chemist to up his dosage for the upcoming USopen swing so he can run like a rabbit and hit harder serves and lift his 15th slam.

Clearly the effects of doping (preparation for the French open) had worn off for Wimbledon.

The interesting thing is that blood doping can enhance stamina and Nadal winning the last USO WIN OF HIS CAREER with a harder serve and playing back to back matches on Saturday and Sunday where you need to recover quickly fits in perfectly with the doping theory.

Sometimes he looks sick and emaciated and sometimes he looks muscular. Just the effects of cycling.

The curious case of Rafa Nadal. IMO Federer was crying at the AO not because of any sadness in losing the final but because that day he realized why Nadal had the permanent edge over him that he cannot overcome.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On what basis do you think Serena is taking steroids and Lisicki is not? Is it based on your warped view of Caucasian concept of femininity?

How unfortunate another you don't like what I like it must be racism thread...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite funny; grossefavourite can be a racist pos but nobody calls that idiot out. Only that anybody who dislikes Serena is a racist caveman. Gimme a fucking break. I hated Martina and she's as white as snow but she was/is an arrogant, mannish looking bitch, who I suspect is scared Serena will surpass her. Don't be so narrow minded people. Tunnel vision doesn't help anyone.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jones managed to stay at least vaguely feminine for a while. Flo JO really didn't though.

Nothing to do with that at all. Mauresmo was almost certainly on steroids as well, and she's white.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Stosur too.