• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you have the same assessment with Aggie Radwanska who was shellacked by Ekaterina Makarova. Shit actually happens in women tennis and I don't think the 6-0 walloping Radwanska got in the last set can be attributed to Radwanska's fat ass. This is getting ridiculous with posters' take on a true champion like Serena.

I did not see the match but Makarova is a serious threat especially on grass and can beat anyone. No surprise here. My assessment for Aggy is that she will get be beat when big hitters are executing.

As far as my take on Serena it was spot on. Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but it is accurate and without bias just like all my posts.

And Aggy does not have a fat ass. She actually has a fairly small one.

Last edited by a moderator:

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERENA Injured

16:37 Serena is going to give it a go. This is pretty surreal. Venus to serve first. Barrois and Voegele on the other side of the net.

16:36

#Serena consulting a tournament doctor after the warm-up in her doubles w/#Venus vs Barrois/Voegele #Wimbledon pic.twitter.com/tDaeGeaJOw

— Wimbledon (@Wimbledon) July 1, 2014

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16:31Serena now has her head in her hands, and appears to be crying. Surely they can't play this match?

16:29Serena has taken a tablet. She looks, well, not herself at all. Worried faces all round. Her support team have left the court.

16:26Strange events on No.1 Court where Serena Williams is having her blood pressure checked by the medics. She and Venus were knocking up ahead of their doubles match when it became clear Serena was unable to hit her shots, and struggling to even catch the ball.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena retires
16:51Common sense has prevailed on No.1 Court: after four double-faults to drop serve, Serena pulls out of the match. That was very uncomfortable to watch.

16:47Not only can Serena not serve, she can't even catch the ball. Two double-faults to start the game - and they are BAD double faults. I can't really watch.

16:46I'm guessing Serena will be hoping the pill she took will kick in soon and she'll be back to her old self. But now she's going to have to serve...

16:44I can confirm Serena is on court - but it's not like any Serena I recognise. She's still completely out of sorts, late to every ball and mis-hitting.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were speculating she was on something.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's just very upset and drained from the loss. She's now just given 5 GS titles away in a row. Her team said she'd been secluded for 2 days, didn't communicate with any of them.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bounced out the earliest she has ever been bounce and now this... somethings up!

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your reply makes no sense. She lost in 3 sets with a clear chance of winning. What could be up but for the fact that she's distraught over the loss and just wants to go home. She didn't have to show up on court.

Plus last year she lost at the same round, perhaps one later, if memory serves. She lost at the 2nd rd of the French.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats that Serena? You want to say something to the crowd?
:puke::fear::fear::fear:

Oh My...

:jaw:
Court 1 turned into the Gallagher show.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the low lights on sportscenter. She looked drunk to me.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we know why she lost her singles match..........

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pam Shriver said she was on some drugs legal or illegal and Chris evert seemed to agree with her. Wimbledon would like us to believe the fairy tale cover of "viral infection -> sleeping beauty -> woken up by handsome prince -> playing and winning the USO and living happily ever after, but I think this should be investigated.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The responses are telling. The joy in all your posts; the questioning of her integrity, and what-have you is a sad reflection of the America that we all know. Even posters who rarely appear on this tennis forum suddenly show up to put in the maximum negative take they can give all to denigrate a black American woman.
I saw the headlines "bizarre behavior" by Serena, "is she on drugs?" or "is she drunk?" That is not only pathetic but sad that the media and its herd mentality is able to shape the opinions of so many to hate the only bright spot in American tennis for so long. What else explains the obvious obscene animus towards one of the most celebrated sports stars America has ever produced? It is not that she was a transplant from Russia. She is an authentic American born and yet we will not wait till we get more information. We rush to condemn her. Yes, just like when she said she had a life-threatening disease "embolism" that may eventually take her life who knows. But we are not content with her claim of illness. We have to ascribe every ill-motive to her. Why?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pam Shriver said she was on some drugs legal or illegal and Chris evert seemed to agree with her. Wimbledon would like us to believe the fairy tale cover of "viral infection -> sleeping beauty -> woken up by handsome prince -> playing and winning the USO and living happily ever after, but I think this should be investigated.

Yep, Dr Pam Shriver should know after all Pam's love affair with the bottle and "ehem" is legendary. Why will Wimbledon like you to know "the fairy tale?" Does Wimbledon that put her in Court 1 instead of Center Court for someone who has won Wimbledon 5 times more than any current woman playing owe her anything? It looks like a very porous,and childish analysis devoid of any serious thinking by you.