• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, Liberal? I'm not getting into all the nonsense, I just think she's making excuses. Maybe she's legit hurt, who knows.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not see the match but Makarova is a serious threat especially on grass and can beat anyone. No surprise here. My assessment for Aggy is that she will get be beat when big hitters are executing.

As far as my take on Serena it was spot on. Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but it is accurate and without bias just like all my posts.

And Aggy does not have a fat ass. She actually has a fairly small one.

It is accurate in so far as you think. It does not necessarily make it so. Now after Makarova has been shellacked by Safarova isn't my observation that shit happens in Women tennis more apt than yours? Considering how Sharapova, the media and fan darling was sent packing can you all get off Serena's back? I do not have any feelings to be hurt since I do not even have any vicarious elation one way or the other for any player including my favorite Vika.

The reference to "fat ass" is ironic since you misinterpreted my own repsonse to yours. Too funny.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up, Liberal? I'm not getting into all the nonsense, I just think she's making excuses. Maybe she's legit hurt, who knows.

What's going on my friend? How is the Sharapova's "championship for the taking" working out for you now? I am really , really sorry for your girl being bounced out. Now do we agree that shit happens in WTA?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's going on my friend? How is the Sharapova's "championship for the taking" working out for you now? I am really , really sorry for your girl being bounced out. Now do we agree that shit happens in WTA?

Condolences are much appreciated, brother. I'm just trying to take in oxygen and exhale it. I should make it.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Condolences are much appreciated, brother. I'm just trying to take in oxygen and exhale it. I should make it.

I hear you. I knew my girl Vika was not match ready when she came back from injury and was not surprised that she was bounced from Wimbledon. I know she would come back. We shall see. Pray for your girl Sharapova. Women tennis is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get.

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back up off Serena...

The only person I know with a drug problem is HINGIS, sniffing drugs. Thw one chick for doping that's in the quarters.

Serena has never had any positive drug test in all the years that she's played. Stop with these negative comments. Serena is ill and a place. She will recover.

Whether you like her or not she deserves RESPECT

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that drug testing in tennis is widely thought of as a joke. There was a scandal a few years back where someone claimed that the top players never got tested.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whites fantasize that Blacks beat them in sports because of drugs, and without drugs, whites would reign supreme as God intended. They've almost given up the ghost in some sports (basketball, football, track and field, etc, etc) but in a largely white sport like tennis, the phantom lingers.

Funny how no one asks why Maria is so much taller than both her parents, without hips or breasts, or why there are so many eastern european females (very few males) in tennis, though eastern european coaches of the past have admitted that they saw the proverbial writing on the wall, that white athletes need drugs to complete against blacks.

I know this topic so well I could go ond and on and on, but I'll stop here.

Go Veeeeeeeee, Go Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, women should be slim. Men should be endowed.

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gross spot on. Maria is a giant. Nobody ever questions her Giant tail.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because she's white, blonde, tall, skinny and flat. What many don't realize is that some women take drugs (hgh in particular) to get skinny, and if they're young enough, they can use hgh to get tall.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.

I just like to see Serena suffer for all the embarrassment she has caused America...being such a stupid ****.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet McEnroe, Connors, Capriati, Agassi never seemed to embarrass America. Serena catches a virus and all heads hang low.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet McEnroe, Connors, Capriati, Agassi never seemed to embarrass America. Serena catches a virus and all heads hang low.

Good point. I liked to watch them lose sometimes, too...especially McEnroe. My brother busted Capriati with pot hidden in her tampon box when she was in her early teens at Bolletieri's. She was always naughty but that tends to happen when your parents send you away to tennis camp, full time, when very young.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you start threads like this, all it does is attract slime to make hateful comments

serena is fine with her 17 major titles, and doesn't need anybody to defend her

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you start threads like this, all it does is attract slime to make hateful comments

serena is fine with her 17 major titles, and doesn't need anybody to defend her

To whom are you referring, chump?

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She looks like as big as a man, and probably almost as strong as a man with a similar musculature. It's genetic and maybe PED enhanced. She just took her physicality to an extreme. Now her body is prone to breaking down from all the abuse of the court and any medication/drugs she has taken over the years. Hope the truth surfaces soon.

That tirade against the lines woman was pure 'roid rage. That should have triggered off the red bulb in everyone's head.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how white men have no trouble openly mocking and denigrating asian guys because they're smaller in stature and don't dominate them in sports. They even celebrate their superiority by 'stealing' asian girls away, claiming to be able to so at will because the girls recognize and accept their superior brawn and masculinity.

However, when blacks do to them as they happily do to asians, they're convinced drugs or some other illegitimate reason is afoot because such a result offends nature and the gods.

Oh, well...