• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-30 Cornet serve.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liberal, don't waste your time with that loser! I knew I smelled a stench! Atleast he don't call her a monkey like he has before!

Seriously, I am not trolling, when have I EVER called Serena a monkey? I beg of you to prove that. I have said she looks like a man, a LB and even an Amazonian...I think even a caveman but I would never call her a monkey. There are negative connotations obviously, I wouldn't do that. Mostly I just troll you because you are a pathetic loser who worships another human being. That is what I find nauseating. If not for your obsession, I wouldn't even post about her other than to rag her for being a disingenuous little prat.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams with a break, down 5-3.

Before the break point, she hit a great backhand return.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornet will be under so much pressure if Serena wins this game to make it 5-4

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-4, Cornet to serve for the match again.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're headed for suicide watch at the local nut-house. Try to keep it together, sweetie.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother time is undefeated

That is what I was getting at earlier in this thread.

Give Cornet some credit though. Her strategy was a blueprint. Bring Serena to the net and also hit behind her in rallies. Serena moves well in 1 direction. She changes direction very slowly though.

I think Cornet will have problems with Bouchard though. Genie has the same type of game but does everything a little better. The issue will be consistency. Genie keeps the ball in she will win. Mistakes and overhitting will be her undoing if she does not execute.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't that the truth? An American treated like second class citizen even by an American network. They showed full interview with Shoulderpova while her game was still being played. Unbelievable.

Why would you call one of my ladies this derogatory name, LI? I am crushed.

As far as Purina goes, well, she is probably the least liked champion of all time.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is disgraceful. As an American I am ashamed that ESPN showed all the match with the Russian Sharapova while sporadically showing Serena's match. Serena is an american who played and won the gold for the good old USA while Sharapova played for her native Russia. This is outrageous. They are doing the same thing that Wimbledon has done to Serena-shove her off center court to court 1. What a shame.

Sharapova has been in America since 5th grade at Nick Bollettieri's Tennis Academy. She's a great American and Serena is often just embarrassing. Maria's work ethic, entrepreneurialism and humility is great and Serena is just a cunning stunt. More importantly, Maria just won the French while the stunt got bounced early...that's why she was playing outside.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't matter what court a player plays on, they all have the same dimensions.

Nadal doesn't always play on Philippe Chatrier at the FO, he plays on court 1 sometimes. As do other stars.

Same with the other majors, the best don't always play on the main court.

Besides, it gives the fans from court # 1 a chance to see great players. Why should center court fans always get the best? Court # 1 fans still pay a lot for premier matches, they should get some good ones too.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing about tennis. Your opponent has to play on that same court as you in the same conditions.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERENA: Alize Cannot Play That Way Against The Other Girls

SERENA WILLIAMS: The changes I need to make I think are mostly within. Just try to see why I'm making some errors.

But, you know, it's difficult. Like I said, if I'm not playing, you know, a great, great match, these girls when they play me, they play as if they're on the ATP Tour, and then they play other girls completely different.

It's never easy, you know, being in my shoes. But you got to be ready.

Q. That indicates it's mostly about the other players rising up to your level. Is that your assessment?

SERENA WILLIAMS: Yeah, against me. Yes, against me. I want to emphasize against me.

ALIZE CORNET: I knew I had to play a good match to beat her. But on the contrary, I cannot say that I played my best tennis today really. In Dubai I did. It was a perfect match. I couldn't play better.

Today I was struggling a little bit with my forehand. I was getting frustrating on my serve. But, you know, I just fought with all my heart and I really tried to keep the tactic that I had in mind.

But for sure Serena, if you don't play a good level, you have no chance to beat her. So definitely I had to play a good match.

Well, I don't know if she's right, but I'm just happy about the result.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena got outplayed. Neither of them served well so that should not be an excuse.

The bottom line is Serena is a terrible vollyer and Cornet kept bringing her to net. Also, Serena can not get out of her own way. Cornet hit behind her once she saw Serena turn her hips and move in one direction knowing Serena couldn't get her fat ass to change direction fast enough.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serena got outplayed. Neither of them served well so that should not be an excuse.

The bottom line is Serena is a terrible vollyer and Cornet kept bringing her to net. Also, Serena can not get out of her own way. Cornet hit behind her once she saw Serena turn her hips and move in one direction knowing Serena couldn't get her fat ass to change direction fast enough.

I hope you have the same assessment with Aggie Radwanska who was shellacked by Ekaterina Makarova. Shit actually happens in women tennis and I don't think the 6-0 walloping Radwanska got in the last set can be attributed to Radwanska's fat ass. This is getting ridiculous with posters' take on a true champion like Serena.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Serena should acknowledge when she gets beat and outplayed. That will be the first step to a mental problem rehab and maybe she can then get off the high megalomaniac horse that she sits on all the time and actually work hard for her next title.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only tolerate Serena because of my signature. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to.