• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Serena Williams" Thread

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Stosur too.

Funny you should mention her, given the reaction to me saying Lisicki looks feminine, since they used to be doubles partners (and if you believe the rumours, a bit more than that...) and it would seem a bit odd if one was using roids and not the other lol.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not care for any of the screamers. It is against the rules and cheating IMHO.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you should mention her, given the reaction to me saying Lisicki looks feminine, since they used to be doubles partners (and if you believe the rumours, a bit more than that...) and it would seem a bit odd if one was using roids and not the other lol.

Cant comment on the relationship stuff. Pretty sure Stosur is married with a kid. Her body looks way too thick and muscular to not be on something.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you need a Sharapova doll for the orgasmic screeching noise emanating from her.

I would not argue, but at least Shreikapova stops after she hits the ball.

Shreikarenka continues through the balls bounce. For power though so she says.

Then why does she stop her screech if she flubs the shot? She cuts it short then.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whites need a pill just to find the will to blink in the morning, not to mention all the other concoction their parents ply them with to quiet them down so they do focus on exams. No wonder they think everyone is on drugs.

Anyway, go Ree!!!

Instagram

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant comment on the relationship stuff. Pretty sure Stosur is married with a kid. Her body looks way too thick and muscular to not be on something.

She certainly doesn't have a kid as far as I can find. I can't find anything official, but it's pretty well known she's gay (her other rumoured relationship apart from Lisicki was with Lisa Raymond).

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SERENA At Wimbledon?

I think the Spanish channel just showed her arriving.

grossefavourite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope she confronts Martina N. and put her in her place.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like logic but I am not an idealist like you who chooses to live In a dreamland where Serena is the princess and no one takes PEDs to remain at the top of the sport.

Why is it that there are occurrences of low ranked players caught taking illegal drugs but not even one top 10 athlete has ever been caught? Because small fish doesn't matter, they don't bring the big bucks for the sponsors. And their getting caught "justifies" the "doping measures" that is employed for justice that it is in place.

Even Agassi was taking PEDs and the ATP chose to remain silent because he was their poster boy and the media too highlighted his emotion filled farewell boo-hoos. It's like a feel good movie plot with a happy ending where the greedy hero comes out with an autobiography that he wants to sell by "making confessions of taking recreational drugs".

I just pity your sense of naivety. Keep your eyes closed and stay in dreamland if that suits you.

No, pity your ignorant myopic self where only your favorite is as clean as they come and everybody who whips him is on drugs; some logic stuff, huh? You are as ridiculous in your take as anybody and if you think the doozies you post here is not stuff of lala land then you are even more fucked up than I think.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RoboticDreams;5142439[B said:
]It's quite funny; grossefavourite can be a racist pos but nobody calls that idiot out. Only that anybody who dislikes Serena is a racist caveman. Gimme a fucking break[/B]. I hated Martina and she's as white as snow but she was/is an arrogant, mannish looking bitch, who I suspect is scared Serena will surpass her. Don't be so narrow minded people. Tunnel vision doesn't help anyone.

If you are not so myopic in your own take you will notice in my post I do not ascribe all to racism but the fact that some hate her because she shellacks their favorites and so on. But to think that majority of the inveterate hatred against Serena is not borne out of racism then you are more clueless than I think. :wtf2: nobody has called grossefavorite racist? Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones managed to stay at least vaguely feminine for a while. Flo JO really didn't though.

Nothing to do with that at all. Mauresmo was almost certainly on steroids as well, and she's white.

Yes, Mauresemo does not fit into the Caucasian concept of beauty either. Maybe isn't it because she is gay she has certain features just like Martina instead of claiming she was on steroids?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not argue, but at least Shreikapova stops after she hits the ball.

Shreikarenka continues through the balls bounce. For power though so she says.

Then why does she stop her screech if she flubs the shot? She cuts it short then.

What? Why don't you ask Agnieska Radwanska? She plays against both and takes umbrage against Maria as having the most annoying shriek between the two.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Why don't you ask Agnieska Radwanska? She plays against both and takes umbrage against Maria as having the most annoying shriek between the two.

It's louder but more brief by quite a bit.

Azarenka yodels away almost into the opponents shot.

Unless she whiffs the shot, then she cuts it off.

Ferrer is sort of annoying too.

I kind of like it when Serena manifests her inner silverback with some grunting when she gets serious.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's louder but more brief by quite a bit.

Azarenka yodels away almost into the opponents shot.

Unless she whiffs the shot, then she cuts it off.

Ferrer is sort of annoying too.

I kind of like it when Serena manifests her inner silverback with some grunting when she gets serious.

Okay. I will go with Aggie.

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Mauresemo does not fit into the Caucasian concept of beauty either. Maybe isn't it because she is gay she has certain features just like Martina instead of claiming she was on steroids?

Navratilova is more feminine than Mauresmo. It's got fuck all to do with being black or being gay, women who look like that are going to get accused of being on steroids.

Other players who don't "fit into the caucasian concept of beauty", but I don't think are on steroids: Marion Bartoli and Jelena Jankovic. And neither of them are gay either (there are some rumours about Bartoli though).

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are not so myopic in your own take you will notice in my post I do not ascribe all to racism but the fact that some hate her because she shellacks their favorites and so on. But to think that majority of the inveterate hatred against Serena is not borne out of racism then you are more clueless than I think. :wtf2: nobody has called grossefavorite racist? Are you sure you know what you are talking about?

I do not wish to fight with you. You ascribe none of the hatred of Serena to her own actions, which I find mindless. Are there people who hate her purely out of racial prejudice? Of course there are. I have to say I'm annoyed that this is always thrust on white people, as if we are the only race with prejudice in the gene pool. I also said I couldn't stand Navratilova but I guess racism can't be the label used to describe that, since I am white and so is she. You need to broaden your thinking and not always assume racism at every turn. You are still my boy. :suds:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I will go with Aggie.

So you watch the matches with no volume and can't make up your own mind?

I can clearly hear Maria scream, and stop.

I can clearly hear Azarenka yodel all though the shot.

And I'm not trying to be deliberately obtuse.

Not for nothing was she being mocked for her yodel by Aussie fans down under last year.