• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts after the Lions/Bears game........

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so full of shit I wouldn't be surprised if you can't leave the toilet while you're typing this. My "friends" turned on me? News to me. Smitty used to be our friend, but he pretty much completely lost his shit because he's so sensitive about how I "bully" you and Swarm that he couldn't behave like a normal, civil adult any longer. Aside from that, I'm not sure about any of my friends turning on me. Nice try, though, Sally.

You are such a sad individual. The fact you STILL do not get it is mind boggling, as is saying "My friends turned on me? News to me", and then immediately start talking about someone who used to be "your friend".

Lastly -- don't flatter yourself by saying you are "bullying" people. What multiple people (I can pass on the PM's if you'd like) got sick of, is your childish antics. Instead of debating a topic like a civil, normal adult -- You resort to name calling and personal attacks. Maybe people in the UP have a different definition of what it is to be a civil, normal adult -- but the rest of the world calls your comments childish and juvenile, which pretty much sums up how you act on here if someone disagrees with you.

When you aren't acting like a 13 year old who stole his parents computer to post on these boards -- You come off as someone who knows the game and sees the good in anything the Lions do. The problem is -- you act like the 13 year old any time someone disagrees with anything you say or think.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with you and the name-calling shit? Clearly you're a product of the coddled generation. Man up and deal with it- most grownups don't get so worked up over being called names by strangers online. Alternately, if you don't want to be called names, don't act like the name you're being called, that's pretty basic stuff, imo. And nobody, and I mean nobody, plays the victim card like you do; you constantly instigate and then pull the "stop with the personal attacks" card.

Honestly -- I could tattoo the reason why people laugh at you on this board and why there is a division of groups and you STILL wouldn't get it.

I almost feel sorry you, but the fact you are clueless stops me from even caring. It is almost laughable that you would say something about 'grownups' like you did, because you post like your the angry middle school that got picked last in kick ball and now that you can sit behind the keyboard, you can call everyone the names you wanted to call those kids back then.

If you want to tell someone to man up, or use terms like grown up, civil and adult -- maybe you should go back read the dozens and dozens of posts you made that come off like a little kid was posting on your account. People would actually take you serious and start laughing with you, instead of laughing at you.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omments about your family? Puh-lease you drama queen. I made fun of you for being a house-husband and letting your wife bring home the bacon while we were trash-talking each other. This is exactly what I'm talking about with you stretching the truth and/or flat-out lying in order to make yourself look like the victim. Yet more chicken-shit behavior, in my opinion...

It is no use trying to explain anything to you. You are in your own little world and you believe whatever you'd like, which is just fine.

I will just leave you with this. On a board filled with people you have met and you are friends with and you have met their families -- How is it, when the question was put up -- who causes all the bullshit. The guy with the most votes was......................YOU.

Figure that one out, since the only 'friend' who turned their back on you was Smitty, because you were "a bully". All I can do is shake my head.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a sad individual. The fact you STILL do not get it is mind boggling, as is saying "My friends turned on me? News to me", and then immediately start talking about someone who used to be "your friend".

Lastly -- don't flatter yourself by saying you are "bullying" people. What multiple people (I can pass on the PM's if you'd like) got sick of, is your childish antics. Instead of debating a topic like a civil, normal adult -- You resort to name calling and personal attacks. Maybe people in the UP have a different definition of what it is to be a civil, normal adult -- but the rest of the world calls your comments childish and juvenile, which pretty much sums up how you act on here if someone disagrees with you.

When you aren't acting like a 13 year old who stole his parents computer to post on these boards -- You come off as someone who knows the game and sees the good in anything the Lions do. The problem is -- you act like the 13 year old any time someone disagrees with anything you say or think.

Can we get a petition started to get a "pot calling the kettle black" emoticon jobber especially for TrustMe's posts like this one?

I wonder what the over/under is on how many people literally laughed out loud when they read this? You think I just don't get it? You are an unbelievable hypocrite. At least I occasionally own up to stirring the pot and pissing off your butt-buddy brigade for my own amusement; you seem like you're just a pretentious dick.

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly -- I could tattoo the reason why people laugh at you on this board and why there is a division of groups and you STILL wouldn't get it.

Lol @ "people." You and the other half a dozen guys in your He-Man Lions Haters Club don't exactly constitute the board as a whole. Aren't you the one who is always getting all butthurt when you perceive me to be speaking on behalf of others? I get it, your little middle school clique doesn't like me- you guys even apparently PM about me (by your own admission), which is pretty sad if I do say so myself. But, and you're not going to believe this because you seem to just reject reality that's not gentle enough on your fragile ego, but there's a bunch of people on here who can't stand you, either. The term 'condescending' comes up a lot in reference to you and/or your posts, believe it or not.

I almost feel sorry you, but the fact you are clueless stops me from even caring. It is almost laughable that you would say something about 'grownups' like you did, because you post like your the angry middle school that got picked last in kick ball and now that you can sit behind the keyboard, you can call everyone the names you wanted to call those kids back then.
More of your generic, lame rhetoric. You don't even have any good material to insult me with, so you're just reaching and hoping. Your psychological jabs are woefully ineffective, my man, even though I'm sure in your own mind you're winning this one handily, just like always. Keep trying though, I'm enjoying watching you dig the hole deeper and deeper, right beneath your feet, all the while completely oblivious. You're turning into the second coming of BSlegend.

If you want to tell someone to man up, or use terms like grown up, civil and adult -- maybe you should go back read the dozens and dozens of posts you made that come off like a little kid was posting on your account. People would actually take you serious and start laughing with you, instead of laughing at you.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maaaaaybe I come across that way to you because a lot of the things I post towards you are designed to piss you off and get under your skin because I really get sick of your holier-than-though attitude on everything and anything Lions football on this board? Did it ever cross your mind that your personal opinion, both of the Lions and of myself doesn't automatically apply to everyone else here just because you think it? I realize you're up on your soap box right now attempting to put me in my place, but you're not so high and mighty as you like to think. There's actually plenty of posters here who think you act like a pompous jackass, since you're so keen on telling me what everyone else thinks of me and all...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get a petition started to get a "pot calling the kettle black" emoticon jobber especially for TrustMe's posts like this one?

I wonder what the over/under is on how many people literally laughed out loud when they read this? You think I just don't get it? You are an unbelievable hypocrite. At least I occasionally own up to stirring the pot and pissing off your butt-buddy brigade for my own amusement; you seem like you're just a pretentious dick.

I'm on it.....

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is no use trying to explain anything to you. You are in your own little world and you believe whatever you'd like, which is just fine.

I will just leave you with this. On a board filled with people you have met and you are friends with and you have met their families -- How is it, when the question was put up -- who causes all the bullshit. The guy with the most votes was......................YOU.

Figure that one out, since the only 'friend' who turned their back on you was Smitty, because you were "a bully". All I can do is shake my head.

I'm so glad you finally brought that up, I've been waiting so patiently for you to try to use that against me.

On the surface you'd appear to be right- I have 7 votes to your 6.

However, we have the advantage of seeing exactly who voted how. Gandy, TwoCents, and Vulture each voted for everyone, so those votes can just be removed.

That means I received 4 votes to your 3.

My vote went to Micro, just to piss him off. Who'd you vote for Mr. Oh-So-Mature? That's right- you voted for me. Shocker there. Since you voted for me and I didn't vote for you, I think it's only fair to remove that vote from the count on the sake of integrity.

So now we're at 3 votes to 3 votes.

The 3 that voted for me were Smitty, GVSU, and Muzzer, which is no surprise at all, really. The 3 that voted for you were Kreton, Micro, and NaughtyMax, so no surprise there, either.

Basically your highly touted poll here only tells us that we have a couple of small divided factions that don't like each other and a whole bunch of neutral Sweden types.

Nice try, though, but I was ready for you on that one- done gone turned it right back around on you... :nod:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
voting_is_sexy_get_out_the_vote.jpg

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad you finally brought that up, I've been waiting so patiently for you to try to use that against me.

However, we have the advantage of seeing exactly who voted how. Gandy, TwoCents, and Vulture each voted for everyone, so those votes can just be removed.

My vote went to Micro, just to piss him off. Who'd you vote for Mr. Oh-So-Mature? That's right- you voted for me. Shocker there. Since you voted for me and I didn't vote for you, I think it's only fair to remove that vote from the count on the sake of integrity.

The 3 that voted for me were Smitty, GVSU, and Muzzer, which is no surprise at all, really. The 3 that voted for you were Kreton, Micro, and NaughtyMax, so no surprise there, either.

Basically your highly touted poll here only tells us that we have a couple of small divided factions that don't like each other and a whole bunch of neutral Sweden types.

Nice try, though, but I was ready for you on that one- done gone turned it right back around on you..

What exactly did you turn around? On a board where you are surrounded by "your friends", as you've called them numerous times. Did you or did you not receive the most votes? Also, It was one of "your friends" who started the poll, so don't call it my poll. All I did was point out the results.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ever stop and think that maybe, just maaaaaybe I come across that way to you because a lot of the things I post towards you are designed to piss you off and get under your skin because I really get sick of your holier-than-though attitude on everything and anything Lions football on this board? Did it ever cross your mind that your personal opinion, both of the Lions and of myself doesn't automatically apply to everyone else here just because you think it? I realize you're up on your soap box right now attempting to put me in my place, but you're not so high and mighty as you like to think. There's actually plenty of posters here who think you act like a pompous jackass, since you're so keen on telling me what everyone else thinks of me and all...

Some day you will get it. Maybe once your other "friends" get tired of your juvenile antics and having to defend you -- You will actually grow up.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of your generic, lame rhetoric. You don't even have any good material to insult me with, so you're just reaching and hoping. Your psychological jabs are woefully ineffective, my man, even though I'm sure in your own mind you're winning this one handily, just like always. Keep trying though, I'm enjoying watching you dig the hole deeper and deeper, right beneath your feet, all the while completely oblivious. You're turning into the second coming of BSlegend.

You see TP -- I'm not trying to insult you. You embarrass yourself on your own. For whatever reason -- you seem to think acting like child and resorting to elementary school barbs is humorous. Who knows? Maybe that is humorous in the UP. One of my roommates in college was from Sault Ste Marie and he was a strange bird (one of my best friends to this day though) -- So it could just be something in the water up there. In a chat room filled with adults -- the only thing humorous about your posts is the fact you resort to such childish antics. If you haven't noticed -- the only person who resorts to post like that on a regular basis is.................you. It was cool when you were in middle school to talk like you often do. It is time to grow up.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure you will tell us all about your friends on here and maybe put up another poll. Better yet -- maybe start a conversation on facebook and try to get everyone to go after me, you know, like you did for Swarm. P A T H E T I C.

I swear -- if people hadn't met you on here -- I would bet my life you were a teenager.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ "people." You and the other half a dozen guys in your He-Man Lions Haters Club don't exactly constitute the board as a whole. Aren't you the one who is always getting all butthurt when you perceive me to be speaking on behalf of others? I get it, your little MIDDLE SCHOOL clique doesn't like me- you guys even apparently PM about me (by your own admission), which is pretty sad if I do say so myself. But, and you're not going to believe this because you seem to just reject reality that's not gentle enough on your fragile ego, but there's a bunch of people on here who can't stand you, either. The term 'condescending' comes up a lot in reference to you and/or your posts, believe it or not.

What you don't seem to get is -- I haven't met ANYONE from this board and I don't consider anyone on here a friend. They are guys who back the same team that I do and this is somewhere we can go to discuss the team.

Many of these guys HAVE met you and you consider many to be your friend, yet one by one they are getting sick of you and your juvenile antics. The saddest part is -- multiple people have spelled it out for you and why people have issues with you and you S T I L L do not get it.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't either of you fuckers get it?

What the fuck do you expect to happen? This "debate" you are having on who's better will NEVER end. The response in which you seek will still not please either of you. One of you could say "Wow. You know what? I went back and read our argument, while sympathizing with your side. I truly am sorry for the lack of understanding between us." And the other response would start with "You sarcastic asshole..."

Just get over it guys. Nobody's fighting in real life. Nobody else gives a shit who "wins" the argument. Why the fuck you guys care so much about the others opinion enough to continue this bullshit befuddles me. Its the internet. Stop taking everything literal.

And don't place me on either side. That's my advice for both of you, and this will be my last post on the subject.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give thumbs up or down often, but that deserves one, maybe two for simply using the word befuddled.....Love that word.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give thumbs up or down often, but that deserves one, maybe two for simply using the word befuddled.....Love that word.

I was also pretty impressed with that.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice try, though, but I was ready for you on that one- done gone turned it right back around on you... :nod:

This is pretty much true.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't either of you fuckers get it?

What the fuck do you expect to happen? This "debate" you are having on who's better will NEVER end. The response in which you seek will still not please either of you. One of you could say "Wow. You know what? I went back and read our argument, while sympathizing with your side. I truly am sorry for the lack of understanding between us." And the other response would start with "You sarcastic asshole..."

Just get over it guys. Nobody's fighting in real life. Nobody else gives a shit who "wins" the argument. Why the fuck you guys care so much about the others opinion enough to continue this bullshit befuddles me. Its the internet. Stop taking everything literal.

And don't place me on either side. That's my advice for both of you, and this will be my last post on the subject.

This also is pretty much true.