• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Bears Offseason

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be positive for his next team, just like Marc Columbo.
Funny, I was kinda thinking that there are potential similarities to Jenkins and Colombo, especially if we end up ditching Jenkins. Like Jenkins, Colombo was a high draft pick, in fact he was our #1. I thought we got rid of Colombo too soon. His problem, like Jenkins, was he was constantly battling injuries. But I always felt if he could just play a healthy season or two, he could be effective. And he turned out to be just that. He went on to have a solid, if not spectacular career with the Cowboys. Now the big difference between these two tho is in the head. Colombo never had any personal issues nor had any problems with the coaches, for him it was strictly injury-related. I'm still pulling for Jenkins to get his act together and be the player we all hoped he'd be. Shit, for no other reason than if we trade him, we'll be lucky to get a conditional 6th, if that. That would in turn make him one waste of a draft pick.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, I was kinda thinking that there are potential similarities to Jenkins and Colombo, especially if we end up ditching Jenkins. Like Jenkins, Colombo was a high draft pick, in fact he was our #1. I thought we got rid of Colombo too soon. His problem, like Jenkins, was he was constantly battling injuries. But I always felt if he could just play a healthy season or two, he could be effective. And he turned out to be just that. He went on to have a solid, if not spectacular career with the Cowboys. Now the big difference between these two tho is in the head. Colombo never had any personal issues nor had any problems with the coaches, for him it was strictly injury-related. I'm still pulling for Jenkins to get his act together and be the player we all hoped he'd be. Shit, for no other reason than if we trade him, we'll be lucky to get a conditional 6th, if that. That would in turn make him one waste of a draft pick.
We really need him to work out so it does not turn into a new GM taking a dump on his first draft. Don't forget we gave up a third and a sixth to move up to get him as well. I like his tenacity that would fit at a guard position if he cant cut it at tackle, but accepting that with a head issue is a tough battle.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice analysis of the new regime. Hope this comes to fruition?!

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted Phillips calling it quits after this season. Some may celebrate this news.