• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MNF: Vikings @ Bears

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes me really sad that my reaction to that epic punt block is “we still won’t score”…
technically not a block since it crossed the line of scrimmage, so we could not even get that completely right.
Gotta say it, little hands, little c*ck, and the reason he was not taken earlier in the first round. In his case the huge balls seem more of a problem. That play where he ran to the sideline and did not pick up the first down, Jimmy Graham was wide open waving his hands in the end zone. Maybe one of our top needs this off season is a black tight end? He knows he needs to get rid of the football, he just cannot do it, decision making with the ball, the other reason he was not taken earlier in the first round.
With Mahomes 9 GM's got it wrong, with Fields, 9 got it right,

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically not a block since it crossed the line of scrimmage, so we could not even get that completely right.
Gotta say it, little hands, little c*ck, and the reason he was not taken earlier in the first round. In his case the huge balls seem more of a problem. That play where he ran to the sideline and did not pick up the first down, Jimmy Graham was wide open waving his hands in the end zone. Maybe one of our top needs this off season is a black tight end? He knows he needs to get rid of the football, he just cannot do it, decision making with the ball, the other reason he was not taken earlier in the first round.
With Mahomes 9 GM's got it wrong, with Fields, 9 got it right,

Post is like...23.5% racist.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, ok...I lol'ed at being that technical about it. The announcers did it too. Probably 500 or so Bears fans gonna be chomping down on Turkey on Christmas day discussing the merits of this...and to them I say: DRINK MORE HEAVILY.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanna see some glimpses from our QB. See something to make me believe the future can be better. I don't expect big numbers in Nagy's playbook but something positive from the QB position to make me think things will get better next year. Score does not matter. Also some nice sacks by our D would be fun to watch.
I see Joe has learned lesson after quickly proclaiming Trubisky the next big thing

The report on Fields was that he was raw and the bears are seeing that. Fields was probably better suited to sitting on the bench for 1-2 years and adjusting to speed of NFL.

I still think he's got a high ceiling, bears could end up having the best QB in NFCN after rodgers departs this offseason

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Joe has learned lesson after quickly proclaiming Trubisky the next big thing

The report on Fields was that he was raw and the bears are seeing that. Fields was probably better suited to sitting on the bench for 1-2 years and adjusting to speed of NFL.

I still think he's got a high ceiling, bears could end up having the best QB in NFCN after rodgers departs this offseason
Fair analysis. I too think JF will be a long term gem, but little doubt he's still raw. Overall, once again turnovers & badly timed penalties killed us, which is always the sign of a bad team.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was sure an entertaining game none the less.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was sure an entertaining game none the less.
I agree, did not expect it, although Minnesota plays to their competition. But it was impressive watching them dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides and what can you say, Hicks vs cook is must see TV and Matt Nagy does not know any other way than to go into a bag of tricks in the red zone. There should be one play, run all the receivers to one side of the field, and leave Graham one on one on the other side. Instead, Graham is a decoy and gets pulled for the next play.
We need culture. This new captains every week so everyone gets a turn does not provide a culture. It almost forces the real top dollar leaders in the locker room to not lead.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find the game that entertaining. I mean...I always find entertainment in watching the Bears...but Monday's game was way WAYYYY down on any "most interesting games to watch" list I could put together. Bottom 10% for sure. I'm kind of mind blown people are going out of their way to make posts to comment the opposite.

Stupid penalties. No scoring. Nothing to play for. Knowing that casual fans are watching the game thinking "Jesus, I feel bad for Bears fans right now....This is just BAD" after the umpteenth time we've put up a paltry offensive showing on National TV in front of them.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't find the game that entertaining. I mean...I always find entertainment in watching the Bears...but Monday's game was way WAYYYY down on any "most interesting games to watch" list I could put together. Bottom 10% for sure. I'm kind of mind blown people are going out of their way to make posts to comment the opposite.

Stupid penalties. No scoring. Nothing to play for. Knowing that casual fans are watching the game thinking "Jesus, I feel bad for Bears fans right now....This is just BAD" after the umpteenth time we've put up a paltry offensive showing on National TV in front of them.
Glad we all have different opinions. Good for you and yours. Happy Holidays!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad we all have different opinions. Good for you and yours. Happy Holidays!

If this has sarcasm, I wish you a happy holidays too you son of a b*tch.

If it isn't being sarcastic, I wish you a happy holidays too you son of a b*tch.

Bear down.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, maybe some of us are just easily entertained.

Top reason I was entertained was because our secondary was flying around and hitting people. No ole' fly by's, solid hits stopping the ball carrier before the line to gain.

DLine, led by Hicks, punishing the cufk out of Cook. I dont know if Cook tried to bang Hicks wife or stole a pork chop at a buffet, but damn there is enough bad blood to wait for the WWE to have a Hicks vs Cook at wrestlemania, and no way they follow the script.

Either way, happy holidays to all you sick mother fuckers. I just realized that shops were closing early today so you pricks might not show up for a few days.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have learned nothing. Are you new here? Trubisky was ruined by our shitty shitty coach. He put up better numbers then any other QB under Nagy. Happy holidays man.