• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Urban Test: JTB Cited for OVI

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Underage college QB driving drunk and gets DUI in the middle of the night. The world's biggest hypocrite and douchebag gives him a 1 game suspension against Mini-sota.

Did anyone think any other outcome possible? CUMstain is a deplorable human and CFB's stinkiest piece of shit.

:L :L :L
View attachment 46633
Oklahoma State - Jhajuan Seales
Alabama - Geno Smith (2x)
Stanford - Shayne Skov
Michigan - Fitz Toussaint
Oregon - Isaac Remington
Oklahoma - Chuka Ndulue

Just some of the players who were suspended 1 game for a DUI within the past couple of years. Funnily enough, I couldn't find any examples of players getting more than 1 game suspension for DUI.

It's time to get over your fascination with Meyer. He won't sleep with you

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the fact he was barely above the limit, he probably was hanging out with friends and had a few beers but didn't want to get drunk and decided to call it a night.

I was trying to find your other post where you mention barely over the legal limit and mentioned 0.08%...yes legally for DMV purposes .08% is the "legal" limit. But you can still be charged criminally for a DUI even at a lower percentage, all the cop has to do is prove impairment. PLUS anyone under 21 is automatically over the legal limit even if they blow an .01%.

Regardless, you drink and drive you deserve all the consequences you get. I have no sympathy for impaired drivers.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to find your other post where you mention barely over the legal limit and mentioned 0.08%...yes legally for DMV purposes .08% is the "legal" limit. But you can still be charged criminally for a DUI even at a lower percentage, all the cop has to do is prove impairment. PLUS anyone under 21 is automatically over the legal limit even if they blow an .01%.

Regardless, you drink and drive you deserve all the consequences you get. I have no sympathy for impaired drivers.

Shit! That was smart. Where the fuck is this OD at most of the time?

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma State - Jhajuan Seales
Alabama - Geno Smith (2x)
Stanford - Shayne Skov
Michigan - Fitz Toussaint
Oregon - Isaac Remington
Oklahoma - Chuka Ndulue

Just some of the players who were suspended 1 game for a DUI within the past couple of years. Funnily enough, I couldn't find any examples of players getting more than 1 game suspension for DUI.

It's time to get over your fascination with Meyer. He won't sleep with you

But he'd be harder on da' crab legs doe bro? He's a douche.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he'd be harder on da' crab legs doe bro? He's a douche.
What did you honestly expect him to say to that question, "No, I would be cool with him stealing"? No matter what he said, you would have found a reason to bitch, because thats all you do.

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the OSU handbook this is considered a second offense since is his underage. By their rules he should be suspended for 2 weeks. We shall see.

Welp never mind. Not gonna follow the school rules I see.

It's 2 weeks if you count this week.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really read the story, because I don't really care to...But I saw a little tweet on espns website with a link to how JT Barrett avoided a tOSU's mandatory two game suspension....what? smh....

I get it Meyer, you want to win, you need to win given the expectations, but for the love of God do the g-damn right thing...you have like 5 other QBs to replace this guy with, why not set an example, teach this young man a lesson, and start the QB who is undefeated in his career and won you a national championship..

This can be utilized as more of a learning experience than trying to win football games. Again, you have a very capable back up QB to win you games, surrounded by a load of talent.

Luckily, JT and no one else was hurt during this incident. Teach him a lesson of the consequences of this selfish act, so he thinks twice about doing this again. If he just gets a slap on the wrist, I'd hate to look back when you read in the paper someone was killed or injured due to a drunk driver and that drunk driver happens to be Barrett. Because he didn't learn. One game suspension? "Avoiding" mandatory suspensions. Just makes me think Urban and JT are laughing this off.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are there people on this thread actually defending Drinking and Driving??

Oh dear god.

It's pretty shocking. Apparently drinking and driving 'isn't that bad' as long as you're on the OSU football team.

JFC, guys.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardale Jones wouldn't have got busted. He would've climbed a building, grabbed a white chick in one hand and slapped the police helicopters out of the air with the other. But, he would've accidentally thrown the white chick to the cops on a bad read.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardale Jones wouldn't have got busted. He would've climbed a building, grabbed a white chick in one hand and slapped the police helicopters out of the air with the other. But, he would've accidentally thrown the white chick to the cops on a bad read.

O-H!!!!

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer would be a perfect NFL coach and he just happens to be right down the road from the Cleveland Browns. :think:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? 15-25 per? You are going to give me a source for that since every link I find keeps saying something similar to this:

"Between Jan. 1 and mid-September, the Ohio Highway Patrol conducted 135 sobriety checkpoints, which resulted in 222 operating a vehicle while under the influence, or OVI, arrests. That represents 0.4 percent of all vehicles checked for impaired drivers, according to a CentralOhio.com investigation of patrol reports."

Every place I am familiar with gets that amount. Here's just searching for various checkpoints in Missouri:

25 in St. Charles
40 in Springfield
30 in Kansas City

I know the county that I worked for has run five checkpoints this year ranging from 15-33 arrests. I've never heard of an actual checkpoint getting less than ten, and if they do, it means they aren't doing their jobs well (either picking the wrong location or not devoting enough officers to make sure drivers cannot escape).

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be too harsh on the kid. I got a DUI when I was 21. Of course, the consequences was 5 grand in fines, a night in jail, a years probation and I had to find a different job for a while. He did something stupid and I hope he figures that out.

Meyer on the other hand, I'm not so certain about. Barrett made his shitty decision drunk at least. :noidea:

I got a DUII when I was 19. I blew a 0.10, which was the legal limit at that time. I had to spend about 5 hours in jail before I found a friend willing to come pick me up. I believe my fines were around $3500. I had to take 17 weeks of treatment classes (I also had to pay for those). I had to attend AA meetings during those 17 weeks as well. I had to take random UA's whenever my P.O. felt like it. I lost my license for 90 days so I had to bike or ride the bus everywhere (work, school, etc.).

If I ever decide to drink and drive again, it will be in Ohio.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer would be a perfect NFL coach and he just happens to be right down the road from the Cleveland Browns. :think:

Right down the road?:pound:...You might want to look @ a map because Columbus & Cleveland aren't right down the road from each other.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every place I am familiar with gets that amount. Here's just searching for various checkpoints in Missouri:

25 in St. Charles
40 in Springfield
30 in Kansas City

I know the county that I worked for has run five checkpoints this year ranging from 15-33 arrests. I've never heard of an actual checkpoint getting less than ten, and if they do, it means they aren't doing their jobs well (either picking the wrong location or not devoting enough officers to make sure drivers cannot escape).
So you base your numbers based on a handful of examples instead of an actual average covering a large sample size?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a DUII when I was 19. I blew a 0.10, which was the legal limit at that time. I had to spend about 5 hours in jail before I found a friend willing to come pick me up. I believe my fines were around $3500. I had to take 17 weeks of treatment classes (I also had to pay for those). I had to attend AA meetings during those 17 weeks as well. I had to take random UA's whenever my P.O. felt like it. I lost my license for 90 days so I had to bike or ride the bus everywhere (work, school, etc.).

If I ever decide to drink and drive again, it will be in Ohio.

Yeah, in total after paying for classes and probation I was out quite a sum of money and time. That's why I tell people now I'm too cheap to drink and drive.

And I blew "fuck the breathalyzer, just take me to jail". :doh:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right down the road?:pound:...You might want to look @ a map because Columbus & Cleveland aren't right down the road from each other.

Relative to an ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY, smart guy. :dhd: