• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Philadelphia Flyers 2024-2025 Season: Progressing Towards Lord Stanley's Cup

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a nice story, but I do wonder how much of this is related to fans not liking the pick and the Flyers trying to show us that he belongs.
I agree it could be some of that but i saw this kid play live in the preseason and saw him twice on TV. He is a solid player on both ends of the ice. He has a lot of speed which we desperately need. Im pretty sure he wont be a super star but will be a solid player.

Flyers organization i do agree they are pumping him up a little because people wanted Buium. We probably could've gotten Luchanko further down in the draft instead of just trading down one spot according to a lot on NHL analysts.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it could be some of that but i saw this kid play live in the preseason and saw him twice on TV. He is a solid player on both ends of the ice. He has a lot of speed which we desperately need. Im pretty sure he wont be a super star but will be a solid player.

Flyers organization i do agree they are pumping him up a little because people wanted Buium. We probably could've gotten Luchanko further down in the draft instead of just trading down one spot according to a lot on NHL analysts.
If the development components are there and he becomes solid and productive, I'll be happy.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

The question is, would he develop more at such a young age in the minors or at the NHL level?
Could be a confidence crusher if he struggles.
Double edge sword, if he doesn't do well definitely could be a confidence crusher, but if he has successes, then it boosts his confidence, right now rumor I'm constantly hearing on him is his ability to learn, for me that's a huge key.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok, if his mental components are all there I can be patient for his physicality to catch up.
Im not sure about this one. If you are 160 pounds in the NHL you tend to get hurt and may miss and crucial developmental year.