• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Philadelphia Flyers 2024-2025 Season: Progressing Towards Lord Stanley's Cup

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I understand this, I need to see how things shake out.

I'm 50/50 between tanking and playoffs.
There's really no point in going for it just to miss out on the playoffs.

The two firsts we have coming in will be very late, so our best pick will be our own.
Unless we start out red hot, I would be ok with a youth movement and seeing how they develop at the expense of some wins.
But, if things gel, the power play becomes just average, then maybe there's a reason to go for it.
From the looks of our PP in the preseason we have looked so much better.

I saw 2 games now and we are working from high to low with a quick pass to the slot for a one timer.

This PP is new to us but its been around forever and with Michkov its been working very well.

I have to give them at least half the season before i want to think about a youth movement .

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw 2 games now and we are working from high to low with a quick pass to the slot for a one timer.

This PP is new to us but its been around forever and with Michkov its been working very well.

I have to give them at least half the season before i want to think about a youth movement .
Agreed.

Definitely need to revisit at the halfway mark.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im canceling the Athletic. They went from $12 to $19 to $24 and now the want $73 annually. I canceled so fast.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree lasgop. I think Michov just might be the player we've been looking for to run things like the PP because he such a good technician doing many of things ya can't exactly teach. Those things seem to be a natural for him but we shall see as the Preseason advances.