• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2013 CBA trade frenzy party thread

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes Dreger, keep calling Dubnyk a bonafide No. 1 goalie (.862 save percentage tonight against Dallas). Still waiting for those high scoring Oilers to appear as well.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean besides Burrows and Grabovski?

/Flyers would be my bet.

My offer is Kyle Okposo straight up. Okposo had better numbers his first three years than O'Reilly has. I doubt the Avalanche would do it, but I'd like to see how Okposo would handle playing at MILE HIGH considering how he's struggling in L.I..:D:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes Dreger, keep calling Dubnyk a bonafide No. 1 goalie (.862 save percentage tonight against Dallas). Still waiting for those high scoring Oilers to appear as well.

Okay I'll be an Oilers fan for a moment.

How's Kipper doing? Joey MacDonald, are you serious? Who's the next drecrepid player Feaster is going to acquire? Word is Jay Pandolfo is on waivers. Why haven't the Flames signed Jason Arnott yet? He seems to fit with the Flames mantra, AGE before BEAUTY right?:D:

Last edited by a moderator:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He sure looked like the second coming of Grant Fuhr the other night in Columbus...

But yeah, less than half of what he actually stopped were even remotely related to technique.

Supposedly the guys at TSN are saying Colorado wants a roster player & a top prospect for O'Reilly? Who's going to bite?

Tim Erixon is both on the roster and a prospect.

2 birds, etc.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I'll be an Oilers fan for a moment.

How's Kipper doing? Joey MacDonald, are you serious? Who's the next drecrepid player Feaster is going to acquire? Word is Jay Pandolfo is on waivers. Why haven't the Flames signed Jason Arnott yet? He seems to fit with the Flames mantra, AGE before BEAUTY right?:D:

Hey, I have no problem with people taking shots at the Flames (I don't hesitate to rip them myself). Obviously, I have considerable years already invested in loathing the Oil and that's part of the fun of message boards. I'm still waiting for this offensive juggernaut also knoiwn as the Oilers to appear because I've yet to see it this season.

As for your questions, Kipper is injured. Joey MacDonald was picked up without having to give up a roster spot due to his over 100 games of NHL experience. Jay Pandolfo is on waivers, but likely to sign with Boston. There is a rumour that the Flames may be interested in Arnott, but I don't think there's anything to it (Arnott is physically unable/fit to play).

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I have no problem with people taking shots at the Flames (I don't hesitate to rip them myself). Obviously, I have considerable years already invested in loathing the Oil and that's part of the fun of message boards. I'm still waiting for this offensive juggernaut also knoiwn as the Oilers to appear because I've yet to see it this season.

As for your questions, Kipper is injured. Joey MacDonald was picked up without having to give up a roster spot due to his over 100 games of NHL experience. Jay Pandolfo is on waivers, but likely to sign with Boston. There is a rumour that the Flames may be interested in Arnott, but I don't think there's anything to it (Arnott is physically unable/fit to play).

Joey Mac was very solid when he filled in for Howard when he was injured.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL!!

It's all good dash. I was just givng you a hard time because there aren't any Oilers fans to stick up for their team here.

The owner of my favorite team is an embarrassment to the game & I get plenty of crap about it from family & friends.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers = 30th in the NHL in 5-on-5 goals.

Taylor Hall needs to start trying to put the puck between his legs every game and start putting it between the posts with more regularity. Drop the hotdogging son.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
New Jersey also recalled C Andrei Loktionov from Albany (AHL).

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oilers = 30th in the NHL in 5-on-5 goals.

Taylor Hall needs to start trying to put the puck between his legs every game and start putting it between the posts with more regularity. Drop the hotdogging son.

Well, to be fair (deported?), he did score a more conventional goal last night (although it was a terrible miss by Kari Let-em-in). After the Hall between the legs try, Eberle attempted the same between the legs shot in the very next game (his try was also turned aside).

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Wade Redden honeymoon over? he's scratched tonight in favour of Kris Russel.
I haven't heard of any injury.

also, Jake Allen gets his first NHL start.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard his pride was hurt :noidea:

[YOUTUBE]Kwjw-hBM3cw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also, Jake Allen gets his first NHL start.

I think Hitch is just trying to get a win any way he can. Doesn't like the play of Eliott between the pipes and Russell has been a healthy scratch this season.

Hmmm, it gets me to thinking that St. Louis is a contender that could you a little more offense and shuffling of the deck chairs? Iginla to the Blues for Berglund?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Jets acquire Tangradi from Pens for 7th round pick.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Zubrus' injury may be worse than first thought. 2-8 weeks for exploratory surgery.