• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tell the future- Pick a QB

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Alex Smith doesnt have a losing record with any team he has played for.

I was looking around trying to figure out which QBs you were talking about & looked him up.
I was surprised considering what a dumpster fire the Niners were when he started there.
He went several season there without a winning record but finished there above .500
Chiefs I guess I am not surprised, but he went to another dumpster fire in the skins & was battling for 1st place when he got hurt. Once he got past his losing record in ninerville startup. he never had a losing record again in his career.

I was actually impressed.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Alex Smith doesnt have a losing record with any team he has played for.

I was looking around trying to figure out which QBs you were talking about & looked him up.
I was surprised considering what a dumpster fire the Niners were when he started there.
He went several season there without a winning record but finished there above .500
Chiefs I guess I am not surprised, but he went to another dumpster fire in the skins & was battling for 1st place when he got hurt. Once he got past his losing record in ninerville startup. he never had a losing record again in his career.

I was actually impressed.
Smith is the most underrated QB of this century.