• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks terrifying!

tiago_splitter_300x400_101020.jpg

But these guys look like little bitches!

hi-res-6187638_display_image.jpg

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, you mean to tell me that you want a slow player in Splitter who doesn't handle the ball well against a swarming athletic defense like Miami? Just checking.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the series continues as is the Spurs win in 7... Out of the 2 though I think Miami is the only team that can win the back 2 back...

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,014.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Miami can take tommorow nights game they id say its a good chance they will win it in all in games. but if the Spurs take tommorow nights game then I think the series will go 7 games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway back to real basketball talk.

If LBJ continues to hit his jumpshot and the Heat run Green/Neal off the 3 pt line, the Heat have a great chance to repeat. Easier said than done.

Only way the Spurs can beat the Heat if the above happen is if Manu shows up and score around 20 while TP and Duncan combine for about 50 points on their own

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway back to real basketball talk.

If LBJ continues to hit his jumpshot and the Heat run Green/Neal off the 3 pt line, the Heat have a great chance to repeat. Easier said than done.

Only way the Spurs can beat the Heat if the above happen is if Manu shows up and score around 20 while TP and Duncan combine for about 50 points on their own

:agree: It's going to be interesting to see what adjustments Pop makes!! You know he's still got a trick or 2 that he hasn't used yet!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clear things up. Cavs are my fav team. I watched Lebron play HS ball back in the day and watched in play in Cleveland. I know most Cavs fans hate him, but it is different for me. I just want him to win and that is what he is at Miami for. I also respect Duncan to the highest leveland my aunt lives in San Antonio.

And really that is what you have he fouled out for like the 3rd time in his career. I know you expected SA to dominate and sweep at home, but they didnt. And the facts are facts, Miami is the better team and they WILL win the series. You can dog me forever if they lose, but watching Wade and Lebron play like they did in a pressure game, it reminds me of the Boston series. I would be worried if I was a Spurs fan, but I have always respected the Spurs and Pop and if there was one team to beat the Heat it would be the Spurs (other than Cleveland).

I did? Really?

Knowing how the NBA Finals has worked in the 2-3-2 format and the number of teams that swept the three at home is like 2 out of .... what ... 25 or so....

that would have made me a total dumbass.

That's why I saved my v-cash for Game 5.

Part 2 of your statement is not a fact. It is your opinion.

This is a fact.

The series is 2-2. It's now a best of three.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a racial thing...?

:lol::yahoo:

honestly, I thought he was being literal, in those pictures they do look like little girls about to start running for their lives in a horror film...but with Splitter he looks like a saved by the bell character...so now I am confused. Splitter does have that "I am going to chop you up and eat you raw while you are still breathing quality I hear many women find attractive", for short I think they call it "rugged"?

Maybe he was being opposite sarcastic though implying Splitter/Duncan will not hold a candle in physicality that those 2 play with.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what pretty dress Dwade will wear next?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did? Really?

Knowing how the NBA Finals has worked in the 2-3-2 format and the number of teams that swept the three at home is like 2 out of .... what ... 25 or so....

that would have made me a total dumbass.

That's why I saved my v-cash for Game 5.

Part 2 of your statement is not a fact. It is your opinion.

This is a fact.

The series is 2-2. It's now a best of three.

Well of course it is opinion I think they win, but the facts are facts Miami has more talent and the Spurs have aging veterans and their 3 pt shooters are young and inexperienced. They have stepped up so far but have no experience in the Finals or really big moments. While Miami's shooters Chal, Miller, Ray, and Battier-struggling have been there and done that. So basically the Big 3 for SA will have to dominate and TD and Manu will have to step up. And considering the Heat are too athletic for SA to get to the basket, they will have to be hitting outside shots like in Game 3, which is very unlikely. So all signs point to Miami being the BETTER team. SA is in the series bc they have crafty, smart veterans, well coached, and getting hot from 3.

It really one lucky, clutch Parjer shot from POSSIBLY being a 3-1 Mia lead

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I thought he was being literal, in those pictures they do look like little girls about to start running for their lives in a horror film...but with Splitter he looks like a saved by the bell character...so now I am confused. Splitter does have that "I am going to chop you up and eat you raw while you are still breathing quality I hear many women find attractive", for short I think they call it "rugged"?

Maybe he was being opposite sarcastic though implying Splitter/Duncan will not hold a candle in physicality that those 2 play with.

:clap:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Parker is talking about his hamstring injury way too often. One thing I love about D-Wade is that he doesn't use his injury as an excuse and never bring up the injury. Seems like every quote I read from Parker is regarding the hamstring

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Parker is talking about his hamstring injury way too often. One thing I love about D-Wade is that he doesn't use his injury as an excuse and never bring up the injury. Seems like every quote I read from Parker is regarding the hamstring

You should know by now. The French might get a lot of pussy, but they are pussies. :laugh3:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post is a joke. There would be teams lined up for Spoelstra IMO.

Anyway, the next game is tomorrow, not tonight, so clearly you are not in tune with what is going on in the NBA.

What? He would get a shot somewhere else... because of his W-L record... but he hasn't exactly excelled with the talent he has AND most importantly the guy has been a PR nightmare with the press and stupid statements.

Coaching is as much about what you do off the court as what you do on the court... guy has the dream team basically playing for him.

You say I am not in tune... trust me, I am a lot closer than you are too it. I won't go into detail, but everyone in the office knew what the Spoelstra hire was when it happened.