• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami wins game 4 it becomes best of 3 series with 2 games in Miami... I say advantage Miami. But honestly, Lebron has to stop playing like a scared little bitch, or we have no chance.

They are daring him to shoot wide open jumpers. Shots he can hit. He isnt hitting them. I have no idea why other than they are in his head. He has to see a few go down. We need to run plays just for his jumper to start the game. He needs to see them go down. He cant get scared. He has to keep shooting them until they fall. Only way to get out of a slump is to keep shooting.

Yeaterday when I said Spurs will win game 3, Heat will win game 4 and Spurs win game 5, didn't you say that the Heat would win games 3 and 5?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah, THERE'S my hundred Vbucks finally. lol, think i'll bet on the Spurs again tomorrow...

Try printing them out and see if your corner store will except them with your food stamps.:yahoo:

And PLEASE don't start with the racist shit because plenty of non blacks also get food stamps.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'sides, THEIR mouths wrote the check. who's fault is it if their asses can't cash it...?

Your Lakers wrote a 100M+ check this season also.
At least the banks still open for us. You guys bounced a long time ago.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Lebron have bad games, but when he wants to get to the hole he will, doesn't matter who is guarding him. I just hate to see him settle for jumpers when he is shooting bad, when he is so talented going to the hoop and posting up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Lebron have bad games, but when he wants to get to the hole he will, doesn't matter who is guarding him. I just hate to see him settle for jumpers when he is shooting bad, when he is so talented going to the hoop and posting up.

The problem is that the Spurs aren't just putting one defender on him. The defense is designed to give him the outside shot and prevent the drive. It's not as simple as Lebron just deciding that he's going to start driving to the hoop. The Heat need to make adjustments that will open up a lane for him.

Guys hitting their shot when he passes to them would help too!!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try printing them out and see if your corner store will except them with your food stamps.:yahoo:

And PLEASE don't start with the racist shit because plenty of non blacks also get food stamps.

Why are you such a racist asshole turnip?

images

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your post it seems like you want James to force the action regardless of the defense. I thought James always makes the right play and passes to open teammates.

Now you just want a hissy fight.

How can it be the right play when the people you pass to continually miss the open shots?
How can it be the right play when you are the best player in the game but let the opponent dictate what you are going to do.

At some point you need to impose your talent and your will when what you felt would/should happen, isn't.

You have seen enough NBA to know you can't go down double digits, fight your way back, then fall behind the same deficit on the road and you can overcome it again.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you such a racist asshole turnip?

images

Racist? PLEASE take that shit down to the corner store and you will see plenty of non blacks using food stamps.

I picture CL as a useless slug who spends his time doing anything pretty much other then working. Therefore, the food stamp comment.
That is my OPINION.
He seems to live his life worrying about and forming opinions of me.

If people want to spend their time trying to offend others, (good luck offending me), then put your big boy pants on before you come to the playground, because you never know what type of sand will be thrown back at you.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on your post it seems like you want James to force the action regardless of the defense. I thought James always makes the right play and passes to open teammates.

From Marc Stein ESPN.com

Entering Thursday night's Game 4, No. 6 has attempted a whopping six free throws, lowlighted by the failure to earn a single trip to the line in Game 3.

"He's kind of stopped himself out there," San Antonio's Danny Green observed late Tuesday night, "and we're getting a little lucky."
There you go.
Even after hitting those seven triples -- even after he became the Cinderella leading scorer of these NBA Finals -- Green had one more dagger to plunge into the Heat.
What Green said at the postgame podium and surely intended as a humble assessment of the Spurs' defensive success against his former Cleveland teammate summed up the curious state of LeBron as well as anyone has.
Stopping himself?
LeBron James?
In those first two games at home, James' determination to counter San Antonio's swarms by making the right basketball play and trusting his teammates to cash in on their much cleaner looks could be defended as sensible and justified. On the road, with a chance to put the Spurs in a series deficit for the first time in their five trips to the Finals, James was inexcusably passive.
Especially when you factor in the increasingly punchless state of Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh.
So it's not enough for Heat coach Erik Spoelstra to declare, as he did after Tuesday's 36-point pounding, that LeBron will "figure it out" because "he always figures it out."
It's incumbent upon Spoelstra and James to make it a first-quarter priority in Thursday night's Game 4 to get Miami's go-to guy going right away, presumably by posting up LeBron more and urging him to have faith that attacking the rim can get him to the line -- and sticking to that plan.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess THAT ignorant pigmy would know all ABOUT food stamps LOL...

Are you sure God won't punish you for discriminating against the short people he created?
Or will he give you a free pass since he excluded most of what he allots people for brains and call you even?

Anyway. What's the difference between this man who was working the Finals and you?

Imp of HEAT GAME.jpg

Answer. He has the ability to get and keep a job:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread seems to have deteriorated.

Are you surprised? The Heat are down 2-1 in the Finals.

The haters want to bring all of their nonsense here now since the Heat Haters thread doesn't seem to get any traffic from Heat fans any more.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread seems to have deteriorated.

blame your boy Turnip. let's face it, the guy's utter garbage. lies, multiple I.D.'s, tries to go as low as he can. the guy's a LOSER. it simply can't be helped. he's been trying for YEARS to get Heat haters to shut up about the team he's bandwagoning onto. wonder how that's working for him...?

I'VE accepted the fact that he's scum. and he'll keep on with his dumb sniping from the safety of his computer. i think it's HILARIOUS. hoping he keeps up the good work...:lol:

too bad he's screwing it up for GOOD Heat fans around here, but he clearly doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting this back to basketball, if things hold up, Danny Green or Mike Miller better win the MVP or I riot.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you just want a hissy fight.

How can it be the right play when the people you pass to continually miss the open shots?
How can it be the right play when you are the best player in the game but let the opponent dictate what you are going to do.

At some point you need to impose your talent and your will when what you felt would/should happen, isn't.

You have seen enough NBA to know you can't go down double digits, fight your way back, then fall behind the same deficit on the road and you can overcome it again.

What the heck is a hissy fight? You've been hyping the Heat's incredible bench and perimeter shooting all season long. You seem quick to give up on them after getting blown last night.

I thought what makes Lebron so great is that he does make the "right play" and pass to the open teammate. Shouldn't he keep trusting his teammates to make those shots? They were making them all season. That is one way to get the defense to open a bit. Otherwise Lebron will continue to see the paint packed with defenders and his defender baiting him into jumpshots.

Sounds like you want to see Lebron be a little more like Kobe.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Kawahi Leonard or Tim Duncan could very well be the MVP.

Kawahi has dominated the offensive boards. He has 12 ORBs. The closest heat player has 7.
You could make an argument that Kawahi's harassment of Lebron has made all the difference.
Leonard has shown to be the closest thing to a LBJ stopper....if such a thing exists???

Duncan has been a low post defensive force and rebounder.
He is averaging nearly 13 rebounds and 2 blocks a game and his presence has made Bosh and the Heat jumpshooters.

Only Miami, only Mike Miller has any argument so far.....

The series is long and it can change on a dime for something as trivial as MVP.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the heck is a hissy fight? You've been hyping the Heat's incredible bench and perimeter shooting all season long. You seem quick to give up on them after getting blown last night.

I thought what makes Lebron so great is that he does make the "right play" and pass to the open teammate. Shouldn't he keep trusting his teammates to make those shots? They were making them all season. That is one way to get the defense to open a bit. Otherwise Lebron will continue to see the paint packed with defenders and his defender baiting him into jumpshots.

Sounds like you want to see Lebron be a little more like Kobe.

Not really. The difference IMO is that James can force the action by going to the basket any time he wants. It forces the refs to make decisions. He will get his fair share of calls. It puts points on the board and foul trouble changes the players on the court and the mindset of those players.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami needs to attack Parker in waves. And not actually have his guy bring the ball up.. but just sprint the length of the court immediately after shots. Make Parker work that hamstring.