• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs vs Heat NBA FINALS Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont fret heat fans. we got this. lebron needs to be moved to parker and the heat need to go without a PG. They also need to take Ray allen out when they do that and put in Birdman.

Lebron, Wade, Miller, Bosh, Birdman... Who is Tony Parker going to guard in that lineup? Whoever it is.. post up.

It's too much to ask Lebron to cover Parker for an entire game!! Also, if they try to take away Parker, Ginobili can play point!!

And in your Lebron, Wade, Miller, Bosh and Birdman lineup, Parker can guard Wade!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few things.

1. LeBron's triple double. A bad thing? If LeBron is getting that many rebounds on the defensive side of the ball, then he is kicking it out to someone else rather than the other way around. Miami needs LeBron bringing the ball up the court.

2. Wade's second half stat line: 4 points 0 assists. If Wade is only a one-half player., Miami is in major trouble.

3. LeBron has a triple double. Miami wins the rebound battle. Has better shooting percentage. Outscores the Spurs from the bench. Has the homecourt advantage. Neither LeBron nor Wade are called for a single. And San Antonio still wins the game. You have to be wondering, if you are the Heat, just what does it take to beat these guys?

For all the talk about the Eastern Conference and how much tougher it was and how Indiana supposedly matched up better and all that, there is something that the Spurs have that none of Miami's other playoff opponents had.

A coach and three star players who have won it before.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game last night!! Gotta feel a little bit for Lebron!! Dude has 18 points, 18 rebounds and 10 assists and didn't do enough!!

Looked to me like Pop's game plan is to turn Lebron into a passer and live with jump shots by D-Wade and Bosh!!
I agree with Charles Barkley on Dan Patrick this morning when he said that unless something changes with the Heat, this series may not get out of San Antonio!!

The Heat won't win with Bosh shooting 3's and D-Wade shooting jumpers!! Neither of them can hit enough of them.

Agree 1000%. IMO, the Heat are in big trouble this series. Losing game 1 was HUGE even if you win game 2. If you lose game 2, which could happen. Party is over.

James appears to be willing to go down as the captain of this ship, because he believes (maybe too much) in his crew.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only player on the Heat that should be tired is Lebron. If you consider the amount of physical wear and tear and the mental stress he has got to be under I'm surprised he doesn't sit a little more. Its just going to get worse if they are tired from the Pacers series. The Pacers just beat them up. The Spurs will smile at you, say nice things about you and then beat you up.

I ask myself, would Kobe ask for a rest like that in a game this important? Hell no lol.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask myself, would Kobe ask for a rest like that in a game this important? Hell no lol.
Kobe does not pull the load Lebron does. The only people even close would be Magic and Pippen. Kobe would ask for even more shots ensuring his team would get swept. LOL!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe does not pull the load Lebron does. The only people even close would be Magic and Pippen. Kobe would ask for even more shots ensuring his team would get swept. LOL!!

Yeah, Bron's passiveness is what got him down 1-0. That wide open 3 by Bosh with a minute to go was nice!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calm down people. it was one game. a 4 point game at that. the spurs won. good job. last year the thunder beat miami by double digits game 1. over react much?

this series is far from over.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to say this, too.

We have been absolutely destroying the refs in the NBA on this and other message boards for many a minute now.

Thank you to last night's crew for letting both teams play basketball.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
calm down people. it was one game. a 4 point game at that. the spurs won. good job. last year the thunder beat miami by double digits game 1. over react much?

this series is far from over.

Against the Thunder it wasn't at home. Just sayin.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be worried if you are a Heat fan.

1. Miami played a better game until 4th.

2. Turnovers late and cant stop TP especially late.

3. Even if you split at home. SA gets 3 straight at home, be lucky to win 1 there.

4. LBJ will have to takeover the game i the 4th scoring wise for the Heat to win this series. He can score at will in the paint. Do it everytime!!!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3. Even if you split at home. SA gets 3 straight at home, be lucky to win 1 there.
4. LBJ will have to takeover the game i the 4th scoring wise for the Heat to win this series. He can score at will in the paint. Do it everytime!!!

Well, if they don't win1 there, it is obviously over.
The Heat will win there. I'm totally confident of that.
I see a scenario similar to the Mavs series where we come home needing to win 2.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just not worried. i saw nothing last night from the spurs that makes me think miami cant beat them. if miami loses sunday, then yes i will be worried. cant drop two at home to open a series. but i thought this was going to go 6 or 7 when this started.. 1st game was close throughout. spurs had the better 4th and pulled out the victory.

not worried. miami wins the series.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if they don't win1 there, it is obviously over.
The Heat will win there. I'm totally confident of that.
I see a scenario similar to the Mavs series where we come home needing to win 2.

i see us winning games 2,3,5, and 6. we come back to south florida needing one. Miami wins this series.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Add to that the fact that the Spurs have won many games in the 4th and OT this year.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, the fatigue "excuse" is SO LAME. The heat won game 7 by 30 something points then got 3 days off so I don't want to hear about fatigue, the Spurs just out executed them down the stretch. Kawhi did a great job on Lebron and they did a good collective job of sending help when Lebron put the ball on the floor in the post. I'm sure it'll still be a long series but I still have SA winning