• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Speaks On Pro Trump Mob

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately this has been building for months now and both sides have fueled it. Trumped has fueled with voter fraud allegations. Democrats fueled it by talking about how they planned to transform the government by packing the Supreme Court so they can done whatever they want and their by destroying the fabric of our democracy.
The press has most certainly fueled it. Shameful.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep going back to widespread. While us sane people do not believe it happened obviously many did from the little evidence of fraud that does exist.
except videos showing counting going on after announced counting stops and completely unsupervised, which is illegal. 100k jumps in votes for biden overnight after counting stopped in multiple states, all the things if that shoe was on the other foot, you all would be burning the country down for...again!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except videos showing counting going on after announced counting stops and completely unsupervised, which is illegal. 100k jumps in votes for biden overnight after counting stopped in multiple states, all the things if that shoe was on the other foot, you all would be burning the country down for...again!
Hahhaha "you all" just dumb

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just sickens me to hear Schumer refer to thugs and rioters in this case but never used that language toward the vile thugs and terrorists in Portland and Seattle.
The hypocrisy of how this protest is being treated versus the multiple protest last year is rage inducing. How is burning down buildings, looting stores, and occupying cities "mostly peaceful", but storming the capital is suddenly violent and atrocious.

They're both wrong.
Neither should be heralded or allowed and yet here we are making heroes out of one and villains of the other. If you think Trump is the cause of America's problems you're in for a rude awakening. Trump is just the big bright satellite everyone revolves around right now. He's so bright he's shining down light on the ugly filth that has gone unnoticed on both sides. Once he's gone this filth isn't going to magically go away. It might sink back into darkness but it won't go away. We need real leaders in Washington and not partisan pawns and politicians with a price tag around their collars.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hahhaha "you all" just dumb

believing something is real without evidence is dumb. at least the people who believe in UFO's have seen multiple things that seem like UFOs.

Trump supporters haven't seen ANY evidence and one or two fraud votes don't count. Trump supporters are only relying on hearsay and using it as an excuse to riot. Yeah uh huh, they saved democracy all right.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believing something is real without evidence is dumb. at least the people who believe in UFO's have seen multiple things that seem like UFOs.

Trump supporters haven't seen ANY evidence and one or two fraud votes don't count. Trump supporters are only relying on hearsay and using it as an excuse to riot. Yeah uh huh, they saved democracy all right.
Uh ok. Not relevant to what you replied to but sure...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hypocrisy of how this protest is being treated versus the multiple protest last year is rage inducing. How is burning down buildings, looting stores, and occupying cities "mostly peaceful", but storming the capital is suddenly violent and atrocious.

They're both wrong.
Neither should be heralded or allowed and yet here we are making heroes out of one and villains of the other. If you think Trump is the cause of America's problems you're in for a rude awakening. Trump is just the big bright satellite everyone revolves around right now. He's so bright he's shining down light on the ugly filth that has gone unnoticed on both sides. Once he's gone this filth isn't going to magically go away. It might sink back into darkness but it won't go away. We need real leaders in Washington and not partisan pawns and politicians with a price tag around their collars.
100% accurate. Nice to see that at least someone sees through this nonsense.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

They're both wrong.

But that is how the American political system is set-up, politicians can't help but be pawns and the 'prices' are just too influential. How do politicians even become elected.....by being pawns of their party and receiving influential money. The players change but not the system, so the new players continue playing by the rules of the game.

I'm NOT advocating we throw out the political system, not at all, am saying we will never see an independent thinker/doer; nor someone who gets there without influential money behind him.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're the one being delusional and brain washed, by believing in something someone SAID.
What do I believe, your know since I don't believe in the voter fraud conspiracy and I voted for Biden?

Let's hear it dumb ass.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What do I believe, your know since I don't believe in the voter fraud conspiracy and I voted for Biden?

Let's hear it dumb ass.
First you never said what you believe, are we supposed to know? You posted this......They think there is election fraud. They do not want votes confirmed that were not legally earned. I guess you missed that part, I can pull out the big crayons for you if that helps......when others read this post, what do you think it says about you? Does this post say YOU don't believe it?

Second you never said you voted for Biden earlier, we're supposed to know this?

Crayons would be too technical for you.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely unproven after 50+ court cases. Since the claims involved 100s of thousands of "fradulent" votes one would think it wouldnt be that hard to prove. Differences in vote changes has been explained as a function of how states counted votes about 10000 times. and its still true.

The other possibility still remains that Trump voters was fed a bunch of bs lines by their trustworthy leaders and they bought it.

Think about it. Trump is claiming he won big, in a landside. Do you believe that?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First you never said what you believe, are we supposed to know? You posted this......They think there is election fraud. They do not want votes confirmed that were not legally earned. I guess you missed that part, I can pull out the big crayons for you if that helps......when others read this post, what do you think it says about you? Does this post say YOU don't believe it?

Second you never said you voted for Biden earlier, we're supposed to know this?

Crayons would be too technical for you.
No I didn't need to say you just make ignorant assumptions on all counts.