• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HurricaneDij's 2016-17 NBA Outlook (September 2016)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got Paul Millsap. :clap:

Now tell me, who exactly have the Lakers gotten through FA the last five years (or in this millennium really)?:scratch:

Nash, Payton, and Malone each on their last legs is about all I could think of...

Tell me how many championships the Nuggets have gotten...ever.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul Millsap = Team first

Paul George = Me first

So, a player leaves his team to come play for your team and he's "Team First."

A player leaves your team to go play somewhere else and he's "Me First."

Hypocrite much?

And, for the record, PG is Team First...just not YOUR team.

Last edited:

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something really screwy has gone on in Indiana. The Pacers should never have been in this position of a rebuild. hard times ahead and somehow the back story will come out

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw this. Most improved player?

Mudiay sucks. His skills and bball IQ are lacking. Again, you continue to demonstrate your inability to evaluate players time and again.

I know this was an old post, but eventually you learn to stop taking shots at me. Most of your predictions were good, but then you have to go and ruin it by calling me out on your worst one.

Saw this post coming even before I opened this. Mudiay still has potential, but I was probably a year or two too early on this prediction. A couple years ago as a rookie, he was thrust into the starting lineup at a time when Denver had nothing else going for them. Sure enough the basketball gods had their way and Mudiay had to earn his stripes like everyone else. He did some good things late in the year when he was moved back into the rotation.

But to say he has "no bball IQ" is a feeble assumption based on the fact that he didn't attend college.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was team first he would have stayed in Atlanta. God, you're a dumbass.

Atlanta didn't actually offer him a contract. God, you're a dumbass.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, a player leaves his team to come play for your team and he's "Team First."

A player leaves your team to go play somewhere else and he's "Me First."

Hypocrite much?

And, for the record, PG is Team First...just not YOUR team.

Will Paul Millsap chase rings? Will Paul Millsap chase Kobe's shadow? Will Paul Millsap bitch and moan about "black clouds" while throwing teammates under the bus? Must I go on?

If George pulls any of this me-first crap in OKC his career will be at a crossroads in a hurry. He's never going to win a popularity contest against Russell Westbrook.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this post coming even before I opened this. Mudiay still has potential, but I was probably a year or two too early on this prediction. A couple years ago as a rookie, he was thrust into the starting lineup at a time when Denver had nothing else going for them. Sure enough the basketball gods had their way and Mudiay had to earn his stripes like everyone else. He did some good things late in the year when he was moved back into the rotation.

But to say he has "no bball IQ" is a feeble assumption based on the fact that he didn't attend college.

It is not an assumption. It is truth. There are plenty of guys who don't attend college that have high basketball IQs. Mudiay does not know how to play. Athleticism can only take him so far.

Can he learn eventually? It isn't impossible. But based on where he is now, I doubt he will ever be more than a role player. Michael Carter Williams part 2.

You know, if you weren't such a smug little punk, you wouldn't get yourself into these situations. Learn from past mistakes and stop picking fights with people who know more than you do.