• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Speaks On Pro Trump Mob

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rioting isn't right either way but people becoming violent after seeing the 20th plus unarmed black man be killed by cops in the last 4 years isn't the same as people rioting because their feelings got hurt when their candidate lost

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rioting isn't right either way but people becoming violent after seeing the 20th plus unarmed black man be killed by cops in the last 4 years isn't the same as people rioting because their feelings got hurt when their candidate lost
But that's not why they are rioting, they feel there was election fraud that stole the election. Right or wrong thats what they believe and that's why they are rioting. As shitty as they are I didn't see any electronic or shoe stores looted.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's not why they are rioting, they feel there was election fraud that stole the election. Right or wrong thats what they believe and that's why they are rioting. As shitty as they are I didn't see any electronic or shoe stores looted.
Well they're morons then. Still not a good reason to riot

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s probably the only reason to riot. If the establishment disenfranchises us because they don’t like how we vote (not saying it was or wasn’t the case), then they need to be executed, rioting is not enough.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They felt like the nation was being stolen from them. These idiots really believe this conspiracy nonsense. And if you think those assholes in Portland, Seattle, etc were protesting black lives being taken, you are very naive. They were thugs destroying property of others because they are too lazy to earn their own property.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just sickens me to hear Schumer refer to thugs and rioters in this case but never used that language toward the vile thugs and terrorists in Portland and Seattle.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument from me. I think all rioters regardless of reason would be in jail.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be shot

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shows a complete lack of understanding about what's happening in this country today

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats the problem. Theres a big fucking difference between right and wrong, and feelings and beliefs have no business in that discusssion.

I feel like I should be able to carry a gun with me while I'm driving and shoot any asshole driver that cuts me off. But that doesn't mean I can just shoot your grandma. And if I do i cant say; "Well right or wrong its what I believe." I also can't say the videotape of me shooting Nanna is fake news just because I don't like it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats the problem. Theres a big fucking difference between right and wrong, and feelings and beliefs have no business in that discusssion.

I feel like I should be able to carry a gun with me while I'm driving and shoot any asshole driver that cuts me off. But that doesn't mean I can just shoot your grandma. And if I do i cant say; "Well right or wrong its what I believe." I also can't say the videotape of me shooting Nanna is fake news just because I don't like it.
Ok that's a little extreme for sure. I get what you mean but that is a little much

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be shot
One was shot through a door into the chambers, protecting a group of people who regularly send 18 year olds to die in endless wars. The woman shot was one of those people they sent to war. I guess war didn’t do the job. If the roles were reversed, the media would be singing a much different tune. The elections in 2016 and 2020 really proved political tribalists to be complete hypocrites.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah they just wanted Congress to overthrow the election.

But no shoe stores were pillaged! So that's ok.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you have the same opinion about all the other riots this year? Were they wrong for rioting?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they just wanted Congress to overthrow the election.

But no shoe stores were pillaged! So that's ok.
They think there is election fraud. They do not want votes confirmed that were not legally earned. I guess you missed that part, I can pull out the big crayons for you if that helps.

You may be ok with the looting and destroying many businesses, but most of us are not.