• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 16 worst 2016 picks

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty good...congrats on the 3...I'm sure you're proud of them and good luck the rest of the way...sounds like some of your players could get some college interest...wish I had started that early...career low is 77 which I just matched last week, but it's tough playing once a week.

Thanks! Yeah loving how the team is looking. We took 2nd yesterday at a tournament with our #2 golfer sitting out for the day and quite a few bigger schools in the area bringing their top golfers. So we are definitely on the right track. My biggest worry is we have 2 seniors that are very much experiencing that "I'm just done with school attitude." Shows up a couple times a week at practice. Just hope they realize the opportunity they have here to actually maybe win a State Title which has never happened before for this town in the sport of golf.

I'm definitely glad that my dad got me started in golf at a very young age. He was a big time athlete growing up and as he got older he realized golf was the only sport that he now plays so wanted to make sure if I did push hard in one sport it would be the one that I would continue to do from now on. I will say this is the first year since starting to coach that I have finally gotten to play a little bit and man has my golf game started looking good. Been shooting usually between 72-80 lately. Been struggling some with my irons on distance control but I do finally feel like I am getting closer to my old high school days when I could shoot in the 60's.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! Yeah loving how the team is looking. We took 2nd yesterday at a tournament with our #2 golfer sitting out for the day and quite a few bigger schools in the area bringing their top golfers. So we are definitely on the right track. My biggest worry is we have 2 seniors that are very much experiencing that "I'm just done with school attitude." Shows up a couple times a week at practice. Just hope they realize the opportunity they have here to actually maybe win a State Title which has never happened before for this town in the sport of golf.

I'm definitely glad that my dad got me started in golf at a very young age. He was a big time athlete growing up and as he got older he realized golf was the only sport that he now plays so wanted to make sure if I did push hard in one sport it would be the one that I would continue to do from now on. I will say this is the first year since starting to coach that I have finally gotten to play a little bit and man has my golf game started looking good. Been shooting usually between 72-80 lately. Been struggling some with my irons on distance control but I do finally feel like I am getting closer to my old high school days when I could shoot in the 60's.

Boy...it's been a long, long time, but I do remember that last 2 mos of HS as a senior. I didn't need any credits the last semester...fortunately never played spring sports.

I'd take that to the grave right now with a permanent smile on my face.

To that last point in bold that would be orgasmic!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ifedi is a weird one. I for one loved the pick.

PFF gave Seattle a terrible grade for him. He was the worst day 1 pick. I found it odd because:

Walter football who has recently been getting publicity on main broadcasters like ESPN gave Seattle an A-
ESPN/NFL gave Ifedi a decent grade (certainly not a D/F)

Nearly every mock had him going late 1st/early-mid 2nd. Maybe a TAD reach, but certainly not a D-F worthy.

That said, I really like PFF and read their articles quite a bit... they made some good points. I really don't care about grades end of day, but I found this one curious from PFF.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not to defend the Hawks, but for Christ sake's they have the best OL coach that turn anyone into a frickn blocker!

Half the Hawk faithful here think Cable is the anti-Christ.