• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Speaks On Pro Trump Mob

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say again.. There's a big difference between right and wrong.

To answer your questions as fully as I can, yes I feel the same about all off the rioting and any situation that was chaotic, lawless, out of control, and/or violent. I do not feel the same about someone the peaceful protests involving BLM. In fact I believe they are right, that black people are treated different than white people by law enforcement. Further I believe yesterday pushes the BLM message back into the spotlight and highlights it's point.

Yesterday wasn't protesting or even rioting in order to bring attention to an ongoing wrong being done to our citizens. Yesterday was another attempt to overthrow a duly elected president, and subvert the constitution of the United States of America. And it was literally lead by an ousted head of state. It was honest to God a failed coup, and I truly believe every single one of the people who participated should have met live ammo. But I think they should now be hunted down and tried for Treason. And I truly believe that the man organizing it and tell them to show up should hang by his neck until death.
preach GIF

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They think there is election fraud. They do not want votes confirmed that were not legally earned. I guess you missed that part, I can pull out the big crayons for you if that helps.

You may be ok with the looting and destroying many businesses, but most of us are not.

If there was evidence of widespread election fraud, there's no way it remains hidden for two months. IF there was any evidence of widespread fraud it would've came out a week after the election....ALL of it. Why has there been ZERO evidence of this supposed election fraud?! I heard all the claims so don't repeat it here, but we only hear talk, no evidence.

So despite rioters not able to provide evidence, and despite the recounts, despite the thrown out lawsuits, despite the DOJ not finding evidence, despite the safest election in American history, the rioters still believe it was fraud/stolen. Whaaaaaaa??!!!!!!

So ok, so what will satisfy these rioters now, an election do over? NO, nothing will satisfy them, they're just using it as an excuse.

Peaceful protest is fine no matter who's protesting what, but the violence is obviously too far no matter who's protesting and for what.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was evidence of widespread election fraud, there's no way it remains hidden for two months. IF there was any evidence of widespread fraud it would've came out a week after the election....ALL of it. Why has there been ZERO evidence of this supposed election fraud?! I heard all the claims so don't repeat it here, but we only hear talk, no evidence.

So despite rioters not able to provide evidence, and despite the recounts, despite the thrown out lawsuits, despite the DOJ not finding evidence, despite the safest election in American history, the rioters still believe it was fraud/stolen. Whaaaaaaa??!!!!!!

So ok, so what will satisfy these rioters now, an election do over? NO, nothing will satisfy them, they're just using it as an excuse.

Peaceful protest is fine no matter who's protesting what, but the violence is obviously too far no matter who's protesting and for what.
When you have articles like on the Minesota Legislature webpage and there are videos to go along with it you cannot say there has been "zero" evidence. Rep. Steve Drazkowski - MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN MINNESOTA

So that right there shows your premise is completely wrong.

As far as the last part I completely agree, any rioters should be in jail.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately this has been building for months now and both sides have fueled it. Trumped has fueled with voter fraud allegations. Democrats fueled it by talking about how they planned to transform the government by packing the Supreme Court so they can done whatever they want and their by destroying the fabric of our democracy.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When you have articles like on the Minesota Legislature webpage and there are videos to go along with it you cannot say there has been "zero" evidence. Rep. Steve Drazkowski - MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN MINNESOTA

So that right there shows your premise is completely wrong.

As far as the last part I completely agree, any rioters should be in jail.

There has been INSTANCES of voter fraud likely the same as all previous Presidental elections? But these amount to a handful of votes, nothing close to widespread. I'm not a big political person and not trying to start a political argument, but this all hinges on proof. IF there was massive voter fraud in Minnesota, there is NO WAY it gets brushed aside for two months. If there was anything true in this claim, no way it gets ignored for two months. Since the court threw out all lawsuits including in Minnesota, clearly this wasn't backed up with ACTUAL evidence. Hearsay isn't evidence, talk isn't evidence. I will agree with the Trump side IF there is legit evidence?

This is a long article but it tells EVERYONE the facts.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been INSTANCES of voter fraud likely the same as all previous Presidental elections? But these amount to a handful of votes, nothing close to widespread. I'm not a big political person and not trying to start a political argument, but this all hinges on proof. IF there was massive voter fraud in Minnesota, there is NO WAY it gets brushed aside for two months. If there was anything true in this claim, no way it gets ignored for two months. Since the court threw out all lawsuits including in Minnesota, clearly this wasn't backed up with ACTUAL evidence. Hearsay isn't evidence, talk isn't evidence. I will agree with the Trump side IF there is legit evidence?

This is a long article but it tells EVERYONE the facts.

I was replying to where you said "zero evidence" and that is wrong.

As I said there are also videos to go along with that article.

I agree there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud and the fraud that did occur did not change the presidential election.

As I said in my original post, they did think there is voter fraud and there is some evidence to support that thought.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was replying to where you said "zero evidence" and that is wrong.

As I said there are also videos to go along with that article.

I agree there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud and the fraud that did occur did not change the presidential election.

As I said in my original post, they did think there is voter fraud and there is some evidence to support that thought.
Ok, there is a handful if issues (not zero) but nothing close to changing the election......nothing remotely close. You STILL have to provide evidence of widespread fraud and this Minnesota thing isn't nearly close to prove widespread fraud. The article i posted debunked almost everything thrown out to date.

This level of insurrection shouldn't be driven by a 'handful' of issues which happens in all Presidnential elections. To me the Trump supporters are clinging to fraud and exploding it up ig time, to give them an excuse to riot.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, there is a handful if issues (not zero) but nothing close to changing the election......nothing remotely close. You STILL have to provide evidence of widespread fraud and this Minnesota thing isn't nearly close to prove widespread fraud. The article i posted debunked almost everything thrown out to date.

This level of insurrection shouldn't be driven by a 'handful' of issues which happens in all Presidnential elections. To me the Trump supporters are clinging to fraud and exploding it up ig time, to give them an excuse to riot.
That's just it, they don't have to prove it to believe it. They have seen small fraud and make the jump they here is more they just don't know.
Perhaps they just wanted to riot like the other rioters this year.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's not why they are rioting, they feel there was election fraud that stole the election. Right or wrong thats what they believe and that's why they are rioting. As shitty as they are I didn't see any electronic or shoe stores looted.
but not rioting when the 20th unarmed black kid gets killed in chicago this month?! You keep vitrue signalling, but pass right by true injustices and wrongs.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but not rioting when the 20th unarmed black kid gets killed in chicago this month?! You keep vitrue signalling, but pass right by true injustices and wrongs.
What an ignorant post. I have said the same about all rioters.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's just it, they don't have to prove it to believe it. They have seen small fraud and make the jump they here is more they just don't know.
Ok, no proof of widespread fraud has yet to surface and no one can convince me it can stay hidden for two months. Next, lets not get caught up the one or two people who did commit fraud, this isnt widespread. Without evidence, how are these rioters SOOO convinced that there was fraud?

If i told my neighbor his dog pooped on my yard but i have no proof, no picture, no witness, then why would he believe me?

If the President says there was fraud but he has no proo, no pictures, no witness, then why would ANYONE believe him?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, no proof of widespread fraud has yet to surface and no one can convince me it can stay hidden for two months. Next, lets not get caught up the one or two people who did commit fraud, this isnt widespread. Without evidence, how are these rioters SOOO convinced that there was fraud?

If i told my neighbor his dog pooped on my yard but i have no proof, no picture, no witness, then why would he believe me?

If the President says there was fraud but he has no proo, no pictures, no witness, then why would ANYONE believe him?
You keep going back to widespread. While us sane people do not believe it happened obviously many did from the little evidence of fraud that does exist.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You keep going back to widespread. While us sane people do not believe it happened obviously many did from the little evidence of fraud that does exist.
Because unless it is widespread, the few votes that were wrong won't change who won. Where is the evidence beyond talk and hearsay, where is the evidence that will reverse who won the election? Why disrupt democracy and ruin America over a few votes that doesn't change the result?

States have recounted and certified their votes. DOJ has confirmed no evidence of fraud, the Federal Elections office (correct name?) confirmed it was the safest election in history. EVERYBODY on the GOP side plus news agencies has searched long and hard for evidence, but nothing significant found. What else do you need to see? What will it take to prove there was no fraud? Don't take one person who got caught, and use it to characterize the Nation.

What do you want to see.........an election do over?

If after two months where nobody can find evidence, why have a Commission to investigate?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you felt a presidental election was stolen you do not feel that is enough reason to protest? If not then what?

I never defended the riot, as you can see I said "as shitty as they are". I have also said that all the rioters should be in jail.

Just as the BLM ignored the conflicting facts as to black being the target of police. But I am guessing you did not make the same post denouncing them...

There is statistical and actual evidence that black men especially have been targeted in the criminal justice system

59 out of 60 court cases failed. One at the Supreme level.

I still don't support riots at any level but to compare the two is hilarious.

Again destruction of property is never okay.

But attacking the capitol and threatening the VP, and interrupting the electoral college is well above anything we've seen

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Thats just great, you don't need proof to believe it?! What reasonable thinking person will simply believe anything they're told?

If i tell you there's an alien in your garage, you will simply believe me.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Sherman some kind of god or just another human being on this rock with an opinion?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because unless it is widespread, the few votes that were wrong won't change who won. Where is the evidence beyond talk and hearsay, where is the evidence that will reverse who won the election? Why disrupt democracy and ruin America over a few votes that doesn't change the result?

States have recounted and certified their votes. DOJ has confirmed no evidence of fraud, the Federal Elections office (correct name?) confirmed it was the safest election in history. EVERYBODY on the GOP side plus news agencies has searched long and hard for evidence, but nothing significant found. What else do you need to see? What will it take to prove there was no fraud? Don't take one person who got caught, and use it to characterize the Nation.

What do you want to see.........an election do over?

If after two months where nobody can find evidence, why have a Commission to investigate?
You are asking me? I didn't vote for Trump. You seem confused.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is statistical and actual evidence that black men especially have been targeted in the criminal justice system

59 out of 60 court cases failed. One at the Supreme level.

I still don't support riots at any level but to compare the two is hilarious.

Again destruction of property is never okay.

But attacking the capitol and threatening the VP, and interrupting the electoral college is well above anything we've seen
Not sure what you are arguing for as I never supported any of them.

Ignoring facts seems to be a problem on both sides.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats just great, you don't need proof to believe it?! What reasonable thinking person will simply believe anything they're told?

If i tell you there's an alien in your garage, you will simply believe me.
You are obviously very confused..