• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Indianapolis Colts

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed RW was high with his passes again. I know he usually puts it in the only place the receiver can get it, but he missed too high early and often.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed RW was high with his passes again. I know he usually puts it in the only place the receiver can get it, but he missed too high early and often.

RW has not looked good so far this year and not to mention Baldwin was open at the first down marker on that last offensive play, but he tried to hit Rice instead.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calming down some, but it makes me uneasy that this team should really be 2-3 right now. Still some glaring holes.

No, actually they should really be 4-1.

Every game comes down to a few plays. We could do this "should be" BS with any team. Change a couple of plays and Dallas is 4-1, SD is 4-1, Indy is 2-3, Tennessee is 5-0. Luckily what-ifs mean absolutely nothing.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW has not looked good so far this year and not to mention Baldwin was open at the first down marker on that last offensive play, but he tried to hit Rice instead.

The one that hurts the most to me was the Tate overthrow. We get separation so irregularly, that you gotta hit him when he's that open. These are plays that hopefully the team starts making as the season goes on.