• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason 8/13 4:30 pm est

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live right here in the Seattle area and NFL network had some stuff about the Bears of the past on, even though the guide listed the game. Had to find a alternative way to watch the game.
You don't get KCPQ 13? That's where the game was in Seattle. Going to be a long year for you if you don't have one of the two main channels the NFL is played on every week.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get KCPQ 13? That's where the game was in Seattle. Going to be a long year for you if you don't have one of the two main channels the NFL is played on every week.

I have DISH and I don't get Q13 right now because of a contract dispute. I had to get an antenna to pick the channel up over the air so I could watch the game. Oddly enough, it was listed on NFL Network, but blacked out for some reason.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they were pretty ticked off that flagrant jersey grab by Poole wasn't call.:lol:
Its one of those things that Chiefs fans would be salty over if it was a regular season game but everyone involved in the NFL has to pretend like these things matter.

I have no idea why the NFL line seems to be that these final scores matter but it just looks so stupid. In the preseason, you want to see that play go on just to see if the DB or the WR wins the jump ball. In a real game, yeah, you should want the hold called but in a real game most of these guys aren't on the field.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have DISH and I don't get Q13 right now because of a contract dispute. I had to get an antenna to pick the channel up over the air so I could watch the game. Oddly enough, it was listed on NFL Network, but blacked out for some reason.

I think it was blacked out since the local stations carry the coverage.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's one of the big turn offs to satellite companies for me. Always seems to be these disputes no matter which one you are on. Never seem to have those on cable. Hopefully they work that out before the start of the regular season.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late. Cave_Johnson already claiming he'll be challenging Wilson for the 2016 starting job.

He's taller than Wilson. Just imagine how much easier he'll be able to see the WRs.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to proclaim Boykin the second coming or anything, but his first two completions on the TD drive were good throws. The TD was a jump ball sure, but I think that accurately describes just about every hail mary in the history of the NFL. Boykin has a lot of learning to do, but he did show flashes of his athleticism and his potential. But I disagree that the back up qb situation is bad. I think it's too early to make that assessment. JMO

both his long passes on the game winning drive were Jump Balls.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both his long passes on the game winning drive were Jump Balls.
and both were very good throws. 1 yard in any direction and it most likely is incomplete.
It is your misfortune that you cant see some positives.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see RT Poole's ( 69 )Holding also or horse collar that they did not call? Thanks Refs for "letting them play"
Remind me please. Which team do you root for?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me please. Which team do you root for?

I mean it when i say "thanks for letting them play" this was not a sarcastic remark. To often we see the refs control the game AND outcome.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and both were very good throws. 1 yard in any direction and it most likely is incomplete.
It is your misfortune that you cant see some positives.

1 yard? really? the last throw could have been 5 yards deeper as both the defender and WR's had plenty of time to set up under it, the sideline throw could have been 2 yards more to the sideline and it would have still been caught and most likely even LESS contested by the DB. The WR went up with pressure all over him and made the catch. Good throws? no but he gave the WR a chance to make a play WHICH he did.