• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason 8/13 4:30 pm est

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael looked great on that first drive. Good catch by Lockett. Awful decision by Wilson there at the end.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grrrrr I'm getting some other crap rather then the game on NFL network.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok think I found the game on Kodi.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking great so far for The Seahawks, but it's first preseason game.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, pretty rough first half. Saw a few encouraging plays, but overall pretty sloppy. Unnecessary hit by Clark at the end there.

First preseason game with a decent amount of guys out though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, pretty rough first half. Saw a few encouraging plays, but overall pretty sloppy. Unnecessary hit by Clark at the end there.
Yeah rough first half. Best news is no injuries that I noticed, been watching in spurts so I could be missing something.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp my thoughts on the first half is

Our offensive line doesnt look that bad it didnt look like our QBs didnt run for his life everywhere.

Trevone Boykins doesnt look that bad either.

Paul Richardson looks pretty good

Personally I think that call on Frank Clark was BS

Didnt really run the ball much to make an impression I was hoping collins would get more touches.....why the hell was some guy named george farmer getting the ball? Thats a little random

Tharold Simon looks like trash I am a fan of Shead starting and I would like for smith to out perform and receive more playing time I am not a fan of simon

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty happy with how Michael played today. Hoping for.Rawls to be ready come the start of the season but I think Michaels can fill in for the short term and be a decent #2 back this season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Our offensive line doesnt look that bad it didnt look like our QBs didnt run for his life everywhere.

Didnt really run the ball much to make an impression I was hoping collins would get more touches.....why the hell was some guy named george farmer getting the ball? Thats a little random

Tharold Simon looks like trash I am a fan of Shead starting and I would like for smith to out perform and receive more playing time I am not a fan of simon
Simon didn't look good. Starting to doubt that guy.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boykins doesn't look bad? oh yeah his check down passes for no gain have been awesome and his passes have always been right on time /sarcasm
Right now i hope they find a backup QB because Boykins looks like an emergency QB out there and never goes off his first read and even looks to the check down as his "FIRST" read not to mention his under throws and LATE throws. Lets hope Heaps looks better, LOTS better because even with our great defense i don't think Boykins could win a game.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Boykin definitely looked uncomfortable out there. Nothing to be too enthused about IMO.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boykins doesn't look bad? oh yeah his check down passes for no gain have been awesome and his passes have always been right on time /sarcasm
Right now i hope they find a backup QB because Boykins looks like an emergency QB out there and never goes off his first read and even looks to the check down as his "FIRST" read not to mention his under throws and LATE throws. Lets hope Heaps looks better, LOTS better because even with our great defense i don't think Boykins could win a game.
Lots short dump off passes, but first live action, so I'm cutting him a bit of slack.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I probably should have added that he didnt do anything spectacular but he is a rookie and this is his first time playing on the field. Although he didnt do much the fact that he didnt go out there and throw into double coverage or get stripped is a good sign with me. Next week we will look for more from him.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I probably should have added that he didnt do anything spectacular but he is a rookie and this is his first time playing on the field. Although he didnt do much the fact that he didnt go out there and throw into double coverage or get stripped is a good sign with me. Next week we will look for more from him.

He DID throw into double coverage lol twice.
Glad Heap is getting some playing time now. His arm looks a lot more lively than Boykins but he needs to get that ball into a tight spiral lol. I'm excited to watch him the rest of the game.

KC on the other hand have 5 QB on their roster and so far they all look solid. well the first 4 did.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Heaps is hot and cold lol throws a great pass throws a bad pass throws a great pass then a bad one lol. But these guys can't seem to catch a cold -.-

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well UDFA rarely look great right out of the gate.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf why did Boykin come back out. Maybe to see how well he played with the same line-up Heaps had? well we saw how so put Heaps back in lol.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Commentators were right. That's an obvious hold. Regardless, how do you let that happen if you're the Chiefs?