• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason 8/13 4:30 pm est

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fun game to watch, whether it was preseason or not... Fun to watch the team come back ftw...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre season is just mainly try-outs.... BUT it's still nice to win! That was an exciting finish ... I was actually mainly concerned in seeing our O-line with the 1st unit, and they looked pretty solid... So that's a good sign...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE no one start praising Boykin lol Jackson at 6 foot 6 was the reason they got down the field on two Hail Mary ( throw it up go get it ) passes. Our Back-up QB situation is bad right now. Heaps must have got hurt and i missed it or something.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First string Oline looked ok but Gilliam got ROASTED a couple times, he actually looked like the weakest link out there. Next week we get back a handful of starters/2nd string on the offense ( WR's 3 and RB's 2/3? ) and a handful of starters on the defensive line and backfield. I Expect a LOT more out of them next week. I think Boykin and Heaps will look a little better with Williams, Smith and Foxx catching passes from them ( these guys are pretty much your 2nd tier WR's ) than the know names they had today.

I hope they go to Varnett more because he was Open out there and Boykins never threw it to him, Heaps did though. I REALLY want to see Smith and Williams as those two have been the best looking WR in camp, No Joke.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE no one start praising Boykin lol Jackson at 6 foot 6 was the reason they got down the field on two Hail Mary ( throw it up go get it ) passes. Our Back-up QB situation is bad right now. Heaps must have got hurt and i missed it or something.

Agreed, Boykin didn't look all that great... I give him credit for putting the ball in some good spots on the huck-ups... Obviously we need to see more reps from him...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Too late. Cave_Johnson already claiming he'll be challenging Wilson for the 2016 starting job.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I ever really get much out of the first couple of games other than thankful we have something that looks like football to watch again. I leave the microassessments to the folks who get into that stuff. Just happy when we don't have any real injuries. I'll wait until the 3rd one to weight in on where any particular player is at. Boykin was in his first game and playing with quite a few that won't be on the team by September. Not sure I can read much into his play today.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boykin is an UDFA QB playing his 1st NFL snaps. he did well running the ball. He was 4 for 4 on the game winning drive. I am not over the top on the guy but I give him credit and he is >>>Heaps.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked to see who was playing RT that last play ( he got smoked, then grabbed the jersey) it was Terry Poole. Relieved it wasn't Gilliam. First preseason game is just a bunch of bubble players trying to make the roster with not enough reps yet, can't take much from it. Nice to have a happy ending though.:nod:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boykin is an UDFA QB playing his 1st NFL snaps. he did well running the ball. He was 4 for 4 on the game winning drive. I am not over the top on the guy but I give him credit and he is >>>Heaps.

Where did you see he was >>>Heaps LMAO that's just straight up BS and Bias. In the limited VERY limited playing time Heaps had he looked every bet as good as Boykin but that's not saying much. Heaps had 3 drops that hit WR in the hands also. Heaps when he ran his eyes seemed to always be down the field, Boykin was scatterbrained on his runs.

What i saw was Heaps arm looked to be much more lively and his release much faster. He doesn't have the athletic ability of Boykin but he was more decisive on his throws and got the ball out quick. A issue we saw Boykin have with the sacks against him.

Saying Boykin is >>>Heaps is ignorant right now as i saw NOTHING not a damn thing that even pointed to that.

I Hope Boykin plays as well as what you think he did in next week game because right now we are in trouble at the back-up QB spot. Take the blinders off and report it like it REALLY is. I am still laughing my ass off Boykin>>> Heaps LMAO WTF HAHAHA. What game were you watching??? Boykins is lucky he didn't have 3 INT's in this game. Thankfully the Chiefs DB's hands are about as good as some of those WR's we saw out there for the Hawks.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checked to see who was playing RT that last play ( he got smoked, then grabbed the jersey) it was Terry Poole. Relieved it wasn't Gilliam. First preseason game is just a bunch of bubble players trying to make the roster with not enough reps yet, can't take much from it. Nice to have a happy ending though.:nod:

Yeah Gilliam got burned like that in the first half, it was bad -.- All in all it was the first preseason game and it was sloppy at best. To many penalties for my liking and to many stupid mistakes. But thats what the Preseason is for.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you see he was >>>Heaps LMAO that's just straight up BS and Bias. In the limited VERY limited playing time Heaps had he looked every bet as good as Boykin but that's not saying much. Heaps had 3 drops that hit WR in the hands also. Heaps when he ran his eyes seemed to always be down the field, Boykin was scatterbrained on his runs.

What i saw was Heaps arm looked to be much more lively and his release much faster. He doesn't have the athletic ability of Boykin but he was more decisive on his throws and got the ball out quick. A issue we saw Boykin have with the sacks against him.

Saying Boykin is >>>Heaps is ignorant right now as i saw NOTHING not a damn thing that even pointed to that.

I Hope Boykin plays as well as what you think he did in next week game because right now we are in trouble at the back-up QB spot. Take the blinders off and report it like it REALLY is. I am still laughing my ass off Boykin>>> Heaps LMAO WTF HAHAHA. What game were you watching??? Boykins is lucky he didn't have 3 INT's in this game. Thankfully the Chiefs DB's hands are about as good as some of those WR's we saw out there for the Hawks.

It's the first pre-season game. Good kee-rist.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the first pre-season game. Good kee-rist.

It's all good. Some folks like watching with a critical eye, some just want to see a Seahawks win. I like being some where in between. I always found that ignoring posts that bug you, the best way to keep from turning the whole thread into what you disliked in the first place. Just saying......

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this would be the problematic part here, and again, why say that stuff, if it's just the first pre-season game?

And to be clear you may be 100% right, Boykin may never amount to anything.

But this is unnecessary.

Take the blinders off and report it like it REALLY is. I am still laughing my ass off Boykin>>> Heaps LMAO WTF HAHAHA. What game were you watching???

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this would be the problematic part here, and again, why say that stuff, if it's just the first pre-season game?

And to be clear you may be 100% right, Boykin may never amount to anything.

But this is unnecessary.

It was the >>>Heaps part, I want to know what game showed Boykin >>>>Heaps because i did not see it at all. To be honest i thought Heaps arm and decision making looked to be slightly better than Boykins in the VERY limited time he was on the field. He also looked to be the stronger of the two escaping would be sacks by running OUT of tackles and looked to be the more calm QB in the pocket. I just didn't see ANYTHING close to Boykin>>>Heaps

Now had he said Boykin's athletic ability >>> Heaps then i would agree lmao.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH from following camp reports, I got the feeling Heap was performing a bit better then Boykins, but that Pete is intrigued with Boykins. Just my take and I won't say that was gospel. Either way, the backup QB is going to need lots of reps and time before you want to see them or him fill in for RW. Luckily RW seems never miss any time.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No major injuries, Michael looked good , Powell made some nice special team plays,O line was o.k ....im happy.