• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos @ Seahawks

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we are used to that when Manning was the QB.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hackett checked with the ST coach and kicker after warm ups pregame and asked where he needed to be. Both said the 47. Not sure he could have done much more in that case.

Let's also not forget he barely missed to the left. Kick was long enough.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't count on it. One of the very frustrating things with Wilson was the playclock always went down to the wire when he was QB'ing in Seattle. I'm not sure if it was him trying to analyze the defense, just slow to the line, or what... but he took forever to snap the ball. It always baffled me because on the rare occasion he did a hurry up or a comeback win it usually was successful.

I feel a lot of the false starts, delay of game, etc. are on him... and we saw that on Monday. Yes Lumen field is loud, but those couple false starts and delays were 100% on him.
wow not good. i guess we are use to Manning who would most always get the play called and snapped even with all his antics

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't had a chance this week to be around unfortunately or maybe fortunately after that terrible loss. Fun remodel project at the house that should be completed finally after tomorrow's game.

Sucks that the Broncos found so many fun ways to lose that game 1. I'm not too worried as so many of the issues seemed to be communication based and a little bit of rust that needed to be knocked off. Communication issues should be cleaned up a bit this week and next with them being home games. Still need to work though on that road communication as that cost the Broncos at least 14 points if not more against the Seahawks.

Also a little disappointed in the coaching staff and their first game work. I loved the adjustments they made when things were not working first half, but the time management is just another thing to point to of why the Broncos lost this game. Easy to see they were the better team but the turnovers and bad decisions are the great equalizer in any game.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hackett checked with the ST coach and kicker after warm ups pregame and asked where he needed to be. Both said the 47. Not sure he could have done much more in that case.

Let's also not forget he barely missed to the left. Kick was long enough.
Personally, I didn’t hate the call to kick the FG. At that point. Maybe we called and executed plays better earlier in the drive/game.
They were in a controlled climate and on a controlled surface to expect the odds of success to be slightly better then a fourth and five play.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were in a controlled climate and on a controlled surface to expect the odds of success to be slightly better then a fourth and five play.

Just saw this and wanted to correct you, Lumen field is not a controlled climate, it's a outdoor stadium sitting like less than 1/4 mile away from the Puget sound ( Sea Level ). How could you NOT know that.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gregory has 3 sacks.

Surtain gets a pick six of a swing route or receiver screen.

Wilson throws all over Seattle in the first half for 200 yards and 2 tds.

JW and MG run for 200 total yards, and 2 TDs mostly in the second half.

Fans try to jump on the bandwagon. I kick them in the teeth.

The things I do for you as PotM.
Any room on the bandwagon?