• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: G80 42-26-11 Kings vs Ducks 4/13/24

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game night again, 730pm start on BSW. Probably going to miss part of the first and early second, have to pick up Ms Puck II from a play about 830.

Kopitar is probably out tonight, getting some rest in before the POs. PLD will be C1, Dunno, The Lizard and Thomas as C4. Wasn't expecting that, my guess was Lizotte or Lewis as C3/C4 but hey, now is the time to see if this flies. Thomas has been great and clearly has earned the trust of the staff in a very short period of time. No time like show time.

I was wondering if they'd drop Buster to C3 but I think they kept him as LW1 to try and get him going. Last telecast they said 1 goal in last 16, its actually 1 goal in last 26 - they didn't want to make it sound worse than it actually is. He absolutely needs to get going, no excuse playing top line minutes, prime opportunities ans his linemates. He is not the engine that makes that line go, Kopidor and Kempe have been producing in spite of him not because of him. This is more giving him chances to get him going again before the POs. If he doesn't, oh boy the Kings have an issue and fast.

Arty Retardy will check in on Thomas' wing, enjoy your last days as a King buddy. Definitely giving him some pity time with a playoff spot locked up. Grundstrom was also sent on a Conditioning Assignment to the AHL, so he is close as well and will be joining Glass Guy as he was loaned last week.

No changes on defense, big opportunity for PLD. Don't think he's centered the first line this season but I could be wrong. Let's see what he does with skilled players, I know we've talked about the JADs and what not on his wings but he's being paired with a straight up driver in Kempe and a guy in Buster who can be one as he's shown. Put up or shut up time Pierre.

Ducks will roll with Dostal again, he stoned the Kings last week so I hope the Kings get some revenge. I do think he is taking over the net from Gibson and has shown he may become a number one. Last game wasn't as rough as I thought it would be. I hope the Kings don't mail this one in, while a PO spot is locked there is plenty to clean up and fine tune before the POs.

Say goodbye to Silfverberg, he announced his retirement from the NHL this week. I had to look up his age, he seemed to be around forever so I figured close to mid 30s, nope - dude is 33. Solid player and at one time a premier two way threat for Anaheim and one of the better defensive forwards for a bit. Damn shame he didn't get more out of his career when the Ducks dominated the PD. Seems like a good guy, godspeed sir. Hope he gets some love even from Kings fans, he was part of those big rivalry years and especially 2014.

Prediction: Kings 6-5 in a SO, I think thw horses get loose tonight. PLD, Buster, Kempe, Fiala, Lewis and Laferriere. Rittich to start.

Let's Go Kings!

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See if they rest guys. They may not care if the drop to the wild card spot

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kopitar out for sure otherwise standard roster. Looks like straight tune up for the Kings and a rest for old man.

Don't think they're sandbagging anything tonight.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLG PP

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy makes it 2-0

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy pricing himself out of LA. Sucks too, one.of best draft picks the Kings have ever made.

They will not be able to keep him, we're looking at deer in headlights Clarke and Spence as 2RD and 3RD.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: guys with teenagers older kids, please stop me from losing my shit. Keep in mind she lives with me 100%, her mom lives in AZ. I don't have help.

Kid says play is over at 815, OK. Left the house. Text her I'm on my way, she texts back why I said I'd text you when we're done, they decided to wander around the plaza and shops. Umm you said 815 kid so that's how I planned everything. Now it's raining and cold, your brothers are at home and I'm starving.

So now I'm not home, in some random bar having a drink watching the game and on standby until her and her friend are done with a bunch of really unattractive large country women.

Pucky gonna go Pucky.

=)~~

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kids are dumb, exect them to be and act dumb....also, if they give you a time....believe its incorrect unless it matters to them.

I made 2 of mine sit in the car while i watched a game at a bar because the fuvked up my time....that was before iphones

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fila backbreaker wraparound.

Overall a decent game without Kopistar, really can only complain about the same things we have all season.

GO KINGS GO!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kids are dumb, exect them to be and act dumb....also, if they give you a time....believe its incorrect unless it matters to them.

I made 2 of mine sit in the car while i watched a game at a bar because the fuvked up my time....that was before iphones

Dude I just got back home after chasing two teenage girls around. Missed most of the game. Turds.