• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks vs Chiefs Preseason 8/13 4:30 pm est

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game will be shown live on NFL Network. Which means we get to see the whole game rather than it being chopped.

Really looking forward to seeing some of our young bucks. I assume Proisse won't be playing? Or Rawls. So Collins will be the primary?

I almost wish that Wilson wasn't playing. I feel like the line may have some issues. LOL

I would love to see the DL come out dominant from the first snap.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chopped? Is the local broadcast not showing the whole game?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chopped? Is the local broadcast not showing the whole game?

For those of us that don't live local we are dependent on the NFLN broadcast or re-broadcast.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to get an antenna just to watch Seahawks games on FOX this year (or at least until DISH customers get fed up with missing games on FOX because of their contract dispute and demand to get the channel back), which is frustrating.

Anyway... I am looking forward to this game. I'm particularly interested in how the offense looks. I don't imagine Rawls and Graham will be playing yet, so it'll be good to see what kind of depth we have at RB and TE. I'm also not expecting much from the offensive line yet because of the recent reshuffling, which is why I can't imagine we'll be seeing a whole lot of passes thrown by Wilson while he's in there. No sense in risking his health for the one series he figures to be out there. That leads me to my other position to watch: Backup QB. I'm hoping that both Boykin and Heaps play well enough to make the eventual backup QB decision harder for Carroll and co. to make.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is RW plays one or two series to start the game.
I expect lots of effort but our results may look weak. We will need to look at lots of new, young players. It is said that our team has lots of depth this year so for games one and two, our normal starts won't play much.
I will be surprised if I see an effective offense early in the PS.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to seeing how the OL does. Keeping expectations down, but be nice to see if they can at least run block against the Chiefs. Such a big OL I would hope they could show some in that regard.
Also looking forward to seeing the Defense play, there my expectations are much higher. Defense usually is ahead of offense early on, so I expect good things from the D.:hope:
Sweet to have football back.:yes:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to get an antenna just to watch Seahawks games on FOX this year (or at least until DISH customers get fed up with missing games on FOX because of their contract dispute and demand to get the channel back), which is frustrating.

Anyway... I am looking forward to this game. I'm particularly interested in how the offense looks. I don't imagine Rawls and Graham will be playing yet, so it'll be good to see what kind of depth we have at RB and TE. I'm also not expecting much from the offensive line yet because of the recent reshuffling, which is why I can't imagine we'll be seeing a whole lot of passes thrown by Wilson while he's in there. No sense in risking his health for the one series he figures to be out there. That leads me to my other position to watch: Backup QB. I'm hoping that both Boykin and Heaps play well enough to make the eventual backup QB decision harder for Carroll and co. to make.

Dish is famous for that. Which is why I dropped them. Honestly think a antenna is better then Dish.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dish is famous for that. Which is why I dropped them. Honestly think a antenna is better then Dish.

It's happened a few times while I've had DISH, but it's never been more annoying that they keep having these disputes. I was actually without NFL Network for a while too, but I guess they hammered out a deal a few days ago so at least I have that channel back.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players officially out for the KC game:

Jimmy Graham, Thomas Rawls, C.J. Prosise, Zac Brooks, J. Webb, Kasen Williams, Kevin Smith, Jordan Hill.

Mitch_Rapp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get whatever Peyton Manning had in that commercial where he's watching games in his Pj's in the supermarket.

Form a horde and raid costcos freebees.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that don't know the Hawks will start Sowell at LT in this game and Gilliam at RT. When they Drafted Ifedi i felt the lineup would have both Sowell and Gilliam in at the tackle spots with Ifedi at Guard and Webb on the Bench. Now Webb is Injured but i still believe Sowell and Gilliam are the Hawks Tackles on Opening day.

I feel ( as i did in April ) this is still the best chance for a competent line-up on the OL. Gilliam at LT always bothered me a little because he struggled big at RT last season for the first 7-9 games, the thought of a former TE and poor mans RT playing LT always left a bad taste in my mouth. Not saying he can't do it but i don't expect a probowl performance from Gilliam at RT let alone at LT.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that don't know the Hawks will start Sowell at LT in this game and Gilliam at RT. When they Drafted Ifedi i felt the lineup would have both Sowell and Gilliam in at the tackle spots with Ifedi at Guard and Webb on the Bench. Now Webb is Injured but i still believe Sowell and Gilliam are the Hawks Tackles on Opening day.

I feel ( as i did in April ) this is still the best chance for a competent line-up on the OL. Gilliam at LT always bothered me a little because he struggled big at RT last season for the first 7-9 games, the thought of a former TE and poor mans RT playing LT always left a bad taste in my mouth. Not saying he can't do it but i don't expect a probowl performance from Gilliam at RT let alone at LT.

IDK, seems like I heard last year that the Seahawks felt LT was Gilliam natural fit. Gilliam hasn't been able to practice at LT, so I think that's why he's playing RT today.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players officially out for the KC game:

Jimmy Graham, Thomas Rawls, C.J. Prosise, Zac Brooks, J. Webb, Kasen Williams, Kevin Smith, Jordan Hill.

I thought Frank Clark was out too...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh... Late, bad throw from RW...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They moved the ball well, but Wilson tried to force one. No biggie. Preseason is what it is.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bad throw Kearse looked like he had a little space on peters and RW threw it behind him