• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk talk

Hothvictim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Player B

Career
2374 completions / 3762 attempts / 63.1% completion rate
191 TD / 108 INT

Super Bowl Stats
55 completions / 91 attempts / 60.4% completion rate
3 TD / 5 INT

Just correcting my stats on Ben Roethlisberger's career TD / INT numbers.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Thomas and Wagner at Joeys Bellevue tonight.

Getting me psyched for this season to start. Go Hawks!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cyorgan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also wrong board, this troll needs to be sent back to ESPN.

ESPN shut down. They finally figured out it was a dumb idea to send the moderation responsibilities to a private company. So they shut the site down. It's a ghosttown over there right now.:yahoo:

Hothvictim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for the Seattle board. Stupors and CS are doing everything they can to stir up arguments. It is actually so pathetic that it is humorous. A last act of desperation to have some sort of relevance before they are shut down.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sept 15th is going to shut a lot of the sandy giner fans down.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As nice as the Baltimore win may have been, I am not sure I would rank it #1, if it's in the top 5 it would be #5.

I agree. No way is that game #1 and like you said maybe not top 5. I would have included the Atlanta game even though we lost it. That game would have been one of the best comebacks ever if we didn't have a defensive melt down right at the end.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. No way is that game #1 and like you said maybe not top 5. I would have included the Atlanta game even though we lost it. That game would have been one of the best comebacks ever if we didn't have a defensive melt down right at the end.

I can see where the author is trying to come from, it was a game where we played a physical grind out game that before hand would have been unthinkable under the last regime. Remember under holmgren we had gotten the label of undersized and "soft". That bigger teams could and would push us around and late in the fourth are guys would be out of gas as they ran it down the middle of the field. After this game no one could call us soft because we beat the ravens at there own game. At the time it was just a nice win but think back on this year, cowboys, New England, bears, 49er's or so on of the denfese clips you posted. What you see is a team that will hit and hit you hard, no one is going to say we are a soft team anymore. That game we started to see the benefits of the ground and pound game. Too me the thing that stands out the most was the 5:00 mins and change they held onto the ball near the end, we saw that this year in the cowboys, vikings game this year where we once again (especially in the vikings game) held the ball for over 5 mins to seal the game.

Is its his most important victory, no not in my mind but was it the best game to show where the team was heading and what kind of mentality they wanted and for us fans to see it finally starting to arrive. My most important victory for pete was the home playoff win against the saints. People going into the year wondered if his coaching style would work in the NFL, and to win the division plus really made everyone say ok he can lead men into battle because we were not suppose to win and pete did everything right to get those players in a position to succeed. It allowed the questions around pete to change into can he get the talent needed to transform the team into his goals? Which to me is a whole new question that I think everyone knows the answers too.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see where the author is trying to come from, it was a game where we played a physical grind out game that before hand would have been unthinkable under the last regime. Remember under holmgren we had gotten the label of undersized and "soft". That bigger teams could and would push us around and late in the fourth are guys would be out of gas as they ran it down the middle of the field. After this game no one could call us soft because we beat the ravens at there own game. At the time it was just a nice win but think back on this year, cowboys, New England, bears, 49er's or so on of the denfese clips you posted. What you see is a team that will hit and hit you hard, no one is going to say we are a soft team anymore. That game we started to see the benefits of the ground and pound game. Too me the thing that stands out the most was the 5:00 mins and change they held onto the ball near the end, we saw that this year in the cowboys, vikings game this year where we once again (especially in the vikings game) held the ball for over 5 mins to seal the game.

Is its his most important victory, no not in my mind but was it the best game to show where the team was heading and what kind of mentality they wanted and for us fans to see it finally starting to arrive. My most important victory for pete was the home playoff win against the saints. People going into the year wondered if his coaching style would work in the NFL, and to win the division plus really made everyone say ok he can lead men into battle because we were not suppose to win and pete did everything right to get those players in a position to succeed. It allowed the questions around pete to change into can he get the talent needed to transform the team into his goals? Which to me is a whole new question that I think everyone knows the answers too.
A big game no doubt,but #1? After this year I think this list will change some.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A big game no doubt,but #1? After this year I think this list will change some.

Like I said not my number one but I could see where he was coming from, also its easy to get caught up with what happened last year and have that overwhelm the past seasons. Too me the biggest victory will be the super bowl.:whistle:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3