• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 2: Who is the Second Best QB in 2015?

Who is the Second Best Quarterback in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for me to pick just one here. I don't think there's enough separation between Manning, Brady, and Big Ben at this point in time to make a clear decision.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for me to pick just one here. I don't think there's enough separation between Manning, Brady, and Big Ben at this point in time to make a clear decision.

I'm surprised so many people are putting Roethlisberger in that top tier. Good QB for sure, but not top 3 IMO. But, I guess with that Offense I could see him putting up All Pro #'s

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised so many people are putting Roethlisberger in that top tier. Good QB for sure, but not top 3 IMO. But, I guess with that Offense I could see him putting up All Pro #'s

Honestly I'm surprised I have him up there too. But looking at the numbers he put up last year and like you said considering all his weapons he has a great shot to be top 3 next year.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me give you my break down of why Ben is top tier. First off the last 3 years he has been top tier IMO. Check his number from last year, you'll see they were very good. Then you look at others.

Peyton suffered a injury last year that made it hard to even play. Bronco's turned to a running offense to make up for it. I expect they'll stick with that to take the pressure off of Peyton and help their defense with a clock chewing offense.

Brady is facing a four game suspension, even if it gets reduce to 2 games, that going to put in a big hole on the stats side for the year.

Andrew Luck...until he shows me he can quit throwing all those picks, I can't rank him as the #2 QB

Drew Brees, Saint turning to a run base offense and like Luck throws to many picks, besides he lost two of his best receiving options.

Tony Romo, has a shoot, but I think the Cowboys still run the ball a lot, just not as well as last year. Also besides Dez, his receivers don't impress me, compared to those other top QBs have.

Russell Wilson is not going to get the stats in a running offense.

Eli...need I bother?

Flacco has a chance, but he's lacking top tier receivers, so I doubt it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halfway through the season, everyone will be saying "is what Peyton is doing right now the single-greatest accomplishment of any QB eve and, oh yeah, did you hear that Tom Brady got benched for the kid?"

The only reason Brady is winning this poll is because SportsHoopla is jam-packed with Bradyites.

The only reason its not a landslide is because most posters here hate Brady.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Manning's going to get it. He'll either be retired, second again if he impresses, or worse next year.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Oldschool739 @TheRangerDude @Wolverine830872 @scoutyjones2 @DHoey @blstoker @R.J. MacReady @RobVRC @Guns N Guitars @Sgt Brutus @Money @HaroldSeattle @Clayton @seafandoghawk @Tgann69

Do any of you want to break the tie between Manning and Brady or push for Andrew Luck?

If it ends in a tie, I will take any votes from the previous poll from those who didn't vote this time to break the tie.
Oh hell no, now of the above should be #2. Going to have a good laugh at the. End of the season over this thread.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell no, now of the above should be #2. Going to have a good laugh at the. End of the season over this thread.

Conversely, people could switch votes to Big Ben or others.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason its not a landslide is because most posters here hate Brady.
I honestly don't hate Brady but he's not the 2nd best QB in the NFL in my opinion.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't hate Brady but he's not the 2nd best QB in the NFL in my opinion.

Hey everyone is entitle to their opinion. Last thing I remember is Brady's playoff run, down 14 to Balt and down 10 to Seattle tossing 10 tds in 3 games not shabby. I want a closer, stats dont impress me in reg season

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thing I remember is Brady's playoff run, down 14 to Balt and down 10 to Seattle tossing 10 tds in 3 games not shabby. I want a closer, stats dont impress me in reg season
I wonder if those balls were deflated.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if those balls were deflated.

Wonder all you want, he played worse in first half vs Indy, and near perfect in second half. I think Rodgers balls got deflated second half because of cold weather. Up 15 points and cant punch in a TD. Rodgers is the best QB now, this season will tell who is second best. Romo had his best season ever and so did Ben, maybe 1 of those takes over

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the road so missed the vote window, but I would have said Brady.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this even being close. Tom Brady is one of the worst QBs in the league.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this even being close. Tom Brady is one of the worst QBs in the league.

I have him at the worst in the league. Least amount of playoff wins, least amount of SB appearances, tied for least amount of SB wins, slowest to 100 wins, 2nd worst td/int ratio. I agree Thank God for Garrapollo, there is light at the end of tunnel finally

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have him at the worst in the league. Least amount of playoff wins, least amount of SB appearances, tied for least amount of SB wins, slowest to 100 wins, 2nd worst td/int ratio. I agree Thank God for Garrapollo, there is light at the end of tunnel finally

He may be the worst but that team and coaching staff are the best in the league and capable of winning despite his abysmal play. Even still it took the worst play call in the history of organized sports to hand the Pats the Super Bowl win. You know, the play we call "Brady's comeback."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be the worst but that team and coaching staff are the best in the league and capable of winning despite his abysmal play. Even still it took the worst play call in the history of organized sports to hand the Pats the Super Bowl win. You know, the play we call "Brady's comeback."
I recall Belichick being below .500 when this lousy QB too over. over 100 QBR and 4tds in SB is so shitty, he would be back up on my son's HS football team

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me give you my break down of why Ben is top tier. First off the last 3 years he has been top tier IMO. Check his number from last year, you'll see they were very good. Then you look at others.

Peyton suffered a injury last year that made it hard to even play. Bronco's turned to a running offense to make up for it. I expect they'll stick with that to take the pressure off of Peyton and help their defense with a clock chewing offense.

Brady is facing a four game suspension, even if it gets reduce to 2 games, that going to put in a big hole on the stats side for the year.

Andrew Luck...until he shows me he can quit throwing all those picks, I can't rank him as the #2 QB

Drew Brees, Saint turning to a run base offense and like Luck throws to many picks, besides he lost two of his best receiving options.

Tony Romo, has a shoot, but I think the Cowboys still run the ball a lot, just not as well as last year. Also besides Dez, his receivers don't impress me, compared to those other top QBs have.

Russell Wilson is not going to get the stats in a running offense.

Eli...need I bother?

Flacco has a chance, but he's lacking top tier receivers, so I doubt it.
Romo can consistently put up the same kind of numbers Ben did last year running game or no running game. If you're going to use the running game as a crutch why isn't Ben docked when Bell is easily a top 3 RB in the league? Bell is a bruising runner but he's also very good in the passing game too (he had 854 yards receiving last season). Not to mention he's going to be suspended for a couple games in 2015.