• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 2: Who is the Second Best QB in 2015?

Who is the Second Best Quarterback in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with that perspective. There is a lot more that goes on in a game that a QB can influence. Unless you can make a good argument for them being the entire reason for the team losing during each appearance then it's a lazy opinion.

I was just giving you what I believe that posters/fans view in their opinions of a QB. What do you hear around here about Romo , he chokes in playoffs. Not saying its mine but him Ryan etc get a lot of flack and knocked down pegs because of it, lazy opinion or not

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We both know that 99% of what Pats fans claim centers on their delusional perspective of Tom Brady. They protect him at all costs.

Delusional is Madden Football, real is championships

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame it all on Hammer. A lot of votes were switched from homer picks to Manning at the last minute...Envy!

True plus people like the good feel story like Forrest Gump. people root for the underdog/underachiever

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True plus people like the good feel story like Forrest Gump. people root for the underdog/underachiever
Run Forrest Run!!!!!!

BlountManning.gif

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a bit surprised Peyton finished 2nd here. Not too long ago we had people list their top-10 QB's for this upcoming season and quite a few posters didn't even have Manning on their list as they think how he closed last season is how he will play this season or won't even make it through the year.

Honestly as a Bronco fan I don't think stats wise Manning finishes 2nd this year. He just isn't going to be the focal point that some of these other guys will be as the Broncos are really working hard to transition to a more balanced offense with the run game being a bit more of an emphasis. He still has the weapons to have an MVP season though as long as his legs have healed up and he can keep them healthy. That is the thing that people don't realize is that for Manning it is not about arm strength right now. All of his power comes from his legs so as long as they are healthy he should be fine. Anyway hopefully Manning lives up to this poll and does finish in that top-2 area for this upcoming season.