• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 2: Who is the Second Best QB in 2015?

Who is the Second Best Quarterback in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty straight forward. Right now, given their current age, not past prime (Peyton) or future prime (Luck), for 2015, who is the best QB in the NFL? If you believe either of those two will be the best NFL QB next year, vote for them, of course. Assume health (besides age or current known issues) and average to above average supporting cast.

Remember, this is for this coming year only.

Aaron Rodgers won by a landslide the first poll, getting 35 of the 50 votes. Big Ben got 6, followed by Andrew Luck (4), Tom Brady (3), and Peyton Manning (2). QB Rankings 1: Who is the Best QB in 2015?

I'm adding a lot of QBs in as options, but I do not think all will have a real case for being second ranked. Joe Flacco and Eli Manning are there because they've won SB(s). Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, and the rest will be added as we go. If you have an issue with someone being on the list, oh well. If you have an issue with someone not on the list, write in your choice.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty straight forward. Right now, given their current age, not past prime (Peyton) or future prime (Luck), for 2015, who is the best QB in the NFL? If you believe either of those two will be the best NFL QB next year, vote for them, of course. Assume health (besides age or current known issues) and average to above average supporting cast.

Remember, this is for this coming year only.

Aaron Rodgers won by a landslide the first poll, getting 35 of the 50 votes. Big Ben got 6, followed by Andrew Luck (4), Tom Brady (3), and Peyton Manning (2). QB Rankings 1: Who is the Best QB in 2015?

I'm adding a lot of QBs in as options, but I do not think all will have a real case for being second ranked. Joe Flacco and Eli Manning are there because they've won SB(s). Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Matthew Stafford, and the rest will be added as we go. If you have an issue with someone being on the list, oh well. If you have an issue with someone not on the list, write in your choice.

Like the approach, especially since the second placers, if you will, were mostly team fan votes I would bet.:suds:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought of his as top of the 2nd level list.
He's still pretty good and got a heck of a lot better all of the sudden in the past 3 seasons but he is definitely not top 5.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Peyton is healthy, I would have voted for him.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go with the GOAT, Mr. Peyton Manning. He'll be healthy again.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that somebody voted for Tony Romo kinda makes me wanna vomit in my mouth.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still pretty good and got a heck of a lot better all of the sudden in the past 3 seasons but he is definitely not top 5.
He's been top 5 or real close the last two or three years. He's got a heck of a receiving corp this up coming season. He's going to put up some really good numbers.
Broncos started going to a more base running offense last half of the season, not sure if that continues, but I think it does. Payton numbers will take a hit if it does. Brady looks to be missing some games. Yup I like Bens chances next season.

Last edited:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poll said for 2015, so although PM and Brady have been great, they are clearly on the downside of their careers and won't be around much longer, may not even get through this season uninjured, especially Forehead....
So with AR as the clear best with 4 or 5 yrs still to go, and Ben with maybe 3....
Call me a homer but my boy Joe Cool is 2nd best for 2015 and beyond IMO....
His record stands for itself, it's actually better than AR's in some aspects but AR is the man right now....:nod:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo of course.

:hammer: