• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 2: Who is the Second Best QB in 2015?

Who is the Second Best Quarterback in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poll said for 2015, so although PM and Brady have been great, they are clearly on the downside of their careers and won't be around much longer, may not even get through this season uninjured, especially Forehead....
So with AR as the clear best with 4 or 5 yrs still to go, and Ben with maybe 3....
Call me a homer but my boy Joe Cool is 2nd best for 2015 and beyond IMO....
His record stands for itself, it's actually better than AR's in some aspects but AR is the man right now....:nod:

Sure they are getting older but Brady has 3 less seasons on his arm, so 48 games is huge, like 50k on a car's motor. Old bastage did pretty good in playoffs and SB. Its anybody's year like Ben's, Wilson's ,Lucks etc but I will still go with the steady guy who gets it done in reg season and playoffs

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that...

I just dont know how you can go 9 1 and dones with some pretty good teams, usually a 1 or #2 seed and playing at home. I was embarrassed when Brady went 1 and done in 2009

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bit surprised to see Manning leading the way right now. All the respect in to world for him, and if the season was only 10 games long, I would probably vote for him. I just do not think he can last an entire season anymore without a lot of luck (I will be rooting for him though, because he is fun to watch).

I took the easy way out and voted for Luck. That guy just keeps getting better.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure they are getting older but Brady has 3 less seasons on his arm, so 48 games is huge, like 50k on a car's motor. Old bastage did pretty good in playoffs and SB. Its anybody's year like Ben's, Wilson's ,Lucks etc but I will still go with the steady guy who gets it done in reg season and playoffs

He did do a great job in the SB and is still more effective than many younger qb's in the league today but you can tell he's losing some velocity on those throws and moving even slower in the pocket....
You know Mother Nature don't wait on nobody, and if that oline ever breaks down, he's walking the green mile, ole buddy...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did do a great job in the SB and is still more effective than many younger qb's in the league today but you can tell he's losing some velocity on those throws and moving even slower in the pocket....
You know Mother Nature don't wait on nobody, and if that oline ever breaks down, he's walking the green mile, ole buddy...

Sure, but does his losing some deeper throws really matter that much? I think what is more important to watch over the next few years is his ability to read defenses quickly, a much more important factor for him to continue on for years to come.

Oh and Flacco sucks. :yes:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that somebody voted for Tony Romo kinda makes me wanna vomit in my mouth.

Yeah, we get it. You hate the Cowboys...there are two types of people, those that can be objective and those that can't and reading these boards for 10 minutes makes of the list of those who can't crystal clear...

Fact is that some say he may have been the best in 2014, yet being the best in 2015 isn't possible to you...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we get it. You hate the Cowboys...there are two types of people, those that can be objective and those that can't and reading these boards for 10 minutes makes of the list of those who can't crystal clear...

Sorry, gotta agree with Scooby on this one. That doesn't mean Romo is bad, by the way.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but does his losing some deeper throws really matter that much? I think what is more important to watch over the next few years is his ability to read defenses quickly, a much more important factor for him to continue on for years to come.

Oh and Flacco sucks. :yes:

But he don't have to cheat to win, like Gramps Brady has to....

Yep, he's definitely G:LY.....:pound:
screen-shot-2015-05-08-at-9-17-48-am_zpsphgpbyxa.jpeg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted for Luck.

The addition of Andre Johnson I feel will let him really come into form. Having a RB like Frank Gore(even though he's old as hell) should be a big help too.

But I thought aboot, even wanted to vote for Romo.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fact is that some say he may have been the best in 2014, yet being the best in 2015 isn't possible to you...
Those are the only two types of people? Please enlighten us with your 10 minute wisdom and share your crystal clear list.

Funny thing is, before last year, a great deal of Cowboy fans were calling for Romos head. His claim to fame was choking when it matters most. After last year, teamed up with the league MVP, he excelled. This year that MVP is gone.

Am I surprised some folks voted for him in the poll? No. Do I think he is the second best QB? No. Does the fact that people voted for him make me want to vomit in my mouth? Yup. Does that mean I'm not objective? Nope.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton is still better than most QB's, but I think he took a pretty significant step back last year imo. Age is starting to catch up to him.

If he gets 2nd place, I believe it has more to do with his reputation than where he is right now in his career.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Brees has a bounce back season and surprises some of you thinking his gas tank is empty.

That said I picked Manning because it just felt right.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that somebody voted for Tony Romo kinda makes me wanna vomit in my mouth.

Is it really hard to see at least an argument for it?

All time passer rating.

1. Arron Rodgers.
2. Tony Romo.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to go with Peyton, he's old but so am I.