• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 2: Who is the Second Best QB in 2015?

Who is the Second Best Quarterback in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are the only two types of people? Please enlighten us with your 10 minute wisdom and share your crystal clear list.

Funny thing is, before last year, a great deal of Cowboy fans were calling for Romos head. His claim to fame was choking when it matters most. After last year, teamed up with the league MVP, he excelled. This year that MVP is gone.

Am I surprised some folks voted for him in the poll? No. Do I think he is the second best QB? No. Does the fact that people voted for him make me want to vomit in my mouth? Yup. Does that mean I'm not objective? Nope.

Yes, there are people that can be objective and people that can't. Is there another type? Is that some kind of earth shattering news to you? You, like many others let your fandom decide your responses. It makes you look dumb and clueless, but it is your right to do so. And it's not Romo's fault that for years the only time anyone went to watch AZ was when the Cowboys were playing them and even then they rooted against your team...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it really hard to see at least an argument for it?

All time passer rating.

1. Arron Rodgers.
2. Tony Romo.

It's isn't not seeing, it's not admitting. It is extremely possible (especially after probably doing it last season) that Romo will be one of the two best QBs in 2015. It isn't my vote (he wouldn't be my vote for 3rd either), but it's silly to act like it's not plausible just because your panties are all wadded up over it...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I surprised some folks voted for him in the poll? No. Do I think he is the second best QB? No. Does the fact that people voted for him make me want to vomit in my mouth? Yup. Does that mean I'm not objective? Nope
well...the question was for the 2015 season and it's not like we're saying Carson Palmer are anything like that.

I voted for Luck, but make no mistake, YOU ARE NOT objective when it comes to Dallas or Romo. It's in your posts and that's okay, I've been to two Cards games when Dallas was the visitor...most understandable

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, there are people that can be objective and people that can't. Is there another type? Is that some kind of earth shattering news to you? You, like many others let your fandom decide your responses. It makes you look dumb and clueless, but it is your right to do so. And it's not Romo's fault that for years the only time anyone went to watch AZ was when the Cowboys were playing them and even then they rooted against your team...
Speaking of dumb and clueless... This response ^^. :L

I gotta wash my hands of you son. Like I've said before, I can't argue with stupid people because they always beat me with experience. Thank you for once again proving this theory to be accurate.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...the question was for the 2015 season and it's not like we're saying Carson Palmer are anything like that.

I voted for Luck, but make no mistake, YOU ARE NOT objective when it comes to Dallas or Romo. It's in your posts and that's okay, I've been to two Cards games when Dallas was the visitor...most understandable
Exactly, for the 2015 season. The main reason I think Romo was so efficient in 2014 was because of Murray. Now, he is gone. As a result, I think Romo, and the team, take a step backwards. I can't think of a more objective argument. I didn't mention Carson Palmer, I didn't mention Luck, (who I also voted for), and I didn't mention the Cards. Only 'The Defensive Duo", Pday and Jarntt mentioned that other crap.

BTW- If you went to those Cards games within the past 10 years you went home a loser. But thanks for supporting our team. Or wait, were you playing the "living in the past / glory days" card? I would worry about your own HFA..... Or lack there of.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to go with Peyton, he's old but so am I.

6126_zpsjqertnba.gif
Rock and NW are loading up the horse head to put in your bed as we speak...:eek:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, for the 2015 season. The main reason I think Romo was so efficient in 2014 was because of Murray. Now, he is gone. As a result, I think Romo, and the team, take a step backwards. I can't think of a more objective argument. I didn't mention Carson Palmer, I didn't mention Luck, (who I also voted for), and I didn't mention the Cards. Only 'The Defensive Duo", Pday and Jarntt mentioned that other crap.

BTW- If you went to those Cards games within the past 10 years you went home a loser. But thanks for supporting our team. Or wait, were you playing the "living in the past / glory days" card? I would worry about your own HFA..... Or lack there of.
Actually I feel with Murray gone Romo is going have to put up big numbers, health permitting I think he will. Turnovers may hurt him perhaps or maybe not.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I feel with Murray gone Romo is going have to put up big numbers, health permitting I think he will. Turnovers may hurt him perhaps or maybe not.
Could be, but we have seen him without Murray and that story always ends badly for the Cowboys.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be, but we have seen him without Murray and that story always ends badly for the Cowboys.
Yeah but that was before he had a good OL. I think this year he could and should do well, health permitting of course.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but that was before he had a good OL. I think this year he could and should do well, health permitting of course.
That line has been pretty good for 3 or 4 years. You don't just replace 1800+ hard rushing yards. That took so much pressure off Romo.

Health permitting is a good point. Romo is not the smartest guy when it comes to protecting his body. He seems to get injured when he tries to do too much.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of dumb and clueless... This response ^^. :L

I gotta wash my hands of you son. Like I've said before, I can't argue with stupid people because they always beat me with experience. Thank you for once again proving this theory to be accurate.

These responses are always from those that can't defend their opinions or are just clueless about football in general. Basically you get a check mark in both boxes...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...no reason to get defensive or anything. Dallas fans aren't allowed to talk about the past.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These responses are always from those that can't defend their opinions or are just clueless about football in general. Basically you get a check mark in both boxes...
I don't even know if you realize what you just did there, but i'm not gonna tell you and we'll leave it at that.
....Thank you once again. :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know if you realize what you just did there, but i'm not gonna tell you and we'll leave it at that.
....Thank you once again. :suds:

Was the first part and the classic face palm "I'm smarter than you" even though you are a moron not all you?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a bit surprised to see Manning leading the way right now. All the respect in to world for him, and if the season was only 10 games long, I would probably vote for him. I just do not think he can last an entire season anymore without a lot of luck (I will be rooting for him though, because he is fun to watch).

I took the easy way out and voted for Luck. That guy just keeps getting better.

Halfway through the season, everyone will be saying "is what Peyton is doing right now the single-greatest accomplishment of any QB eve and, oh yeah, did you hear that Tom Brady got benched for the kid?"

The only reason Brady is winning this poll is because SportsHoopla is jam-packed with Bradyites.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halfway through the season, everyone will be saying "is what Peyton is doing right now the single-greatest accomplishment of any QB eve and, oh yeah, did you hear that Tom Brady got benched for the kid?"

The only reason Brady is winning this poll is because SportsHoopla is jam-packed with Bradyites.

that is why I picked Peyton. But I almost picked Luck because in week 14 we are going to be saying "what is wrong with Peyton? He looks old, is he hurt again?"

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the first part and the classic face palm "I'm smarter than you" even though you are a moron not all you?
Anyone got a shovel? This guy is gonna wear his out.