• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions for the rest of the season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs predictions & Major awards

AL East- Yankees
AL Central- Royals
AL West- Angels

WC#1 Astros
WC #2 O's

NL East- Nats
NL Central- Cards
NL West- Dodgers

WC#1 Pirates
WC#2 Giants

AL MVP-Mike Trout
AL Cy Young- Dallas Keuchel

NL MVP- Bryce Harper
NL Cy Young- Max Scherzer

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs predictions & Major awards

AL East- Yankees
AL Central- Royals
AL West- Angels

WC#1 Astros
WC #2 O's

NL East- Nats
NL Central- Cards
NL West- Dodgers

WC#1 Pirates
WC#2 Giants

AL MVP-Mike Trout
AL Cy Young- Dallas Keuchel

NL MVP- Bryce Harper
NL Cy Young- Max Scherzer

Your NL prediction is exactly how it went last year. And as a Giants fan I approve!

I agree with every one of these picks except I think the Astros somehow win the West (they will make a move or two at the deadline) and the Angels are the WC.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL East- Yankees

Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah!

07-01-koolaid1.jpg

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL East: Yankees
AL Central: Royals
AL West: Astros
AL Wild Card: Angels
AL Wild Card: Blue Jays

NL East: Nationals
NL Central: Cardinals
NL West: Dodgers
NL Wild Card: Pirates
NL Wild Card: Cubs

AL MVP: Mike Trout
AL Cy Young: Chris Archer

NL MVP: Bryce Harper
NL Cy Young: Max Scherzer

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the NL is exactly what it is now, but those were my exact picks in the NL to start the season so I'm sticking with it.

As for the AL, I was way off. I had the Red Sox, Indians, and Mariners winning their divisions with the Tigers and Angels as wild cards. Yikes.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALW: Astros
ALC: Royals
ALE: Jays
WC1: Orioles
WC2: Angels

NLW: Dodgers
NLC: Cardinals
NLE: Nats
WC1: Pirates
WC2: Cubs

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALW: Astros
ALC: Royals
ALE: Jays
WC1: Orioles
WC2: Angels

NLW: Dodgers
NLC: Cardinals
NLE: Nats
WC1: Pirates
WC2: Cubs
I want Pirates vs Cubs and the winner to go to St. Louis so bad. What a great stretch of baseball. A Cubs vs Cardinals playoff series would be a real treat, as those two have never met in the postseason.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Pirates vs Cubs and the winner to go to St. Louis so bad. What a great stretch of baseball. A Cubs vs Cardinals playoff series would be a real treat, as those two have never met in the postseason.

Nats/Dodgers would be a real treat as well.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL East- Red Sox
AL Central- Royals
AL West- Astros

WC#1 Blue Jays
WC #2 Tigers

NL East- Nats
NL Central- Cards
NL West- Dodgers

WC#1 Giants
WC#2 Cubs

AL MVP- Josh Donaldson
AL Cy Young- Chris Sale

NL MVP- Anthony Rizzo
NL Cy Young- Greinke

If the Tigers end up losing tonight, I may change my final WC spot to the Rangers. Or the Angels. Or the Os. Or the Yankees. Or.... Maybe the Rays.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AL East- Red Sox
AL Central- Royals
AL West- Astros

WC#1 Blue Jays
WC #2 Tigers

NL East- Nats
NL Central- Cards
NL West- Dodgers

WC#1 Giants
WC#2 Cubs

AL MVP- Josh Donaldson
AL Cy Young- Chris Sale

NL MVP- Anthony Rizzo
NL Cy Young- Greinke

If the Tigers end up losing tonight, I may change my final WC spot to the Rangers. Or the Angels. Or the Os. Or the Yankees. Or.... Maybe the Rays.
For the Red Sox to win the division, they'll need Ortiz/Ramirez to start hitting above the Mendoza line with RISP. Those two are rally killers. Buchholz, Rodriguez, and Miley have been solid at the top of the rotation, but the Porcello/Kelly/Masterson disaster has nearly guaranteed a necessity for an offensive explosion in 2 out of every 5 games.

I think the Sox finish around .500.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Red Sox to win the division, they'll need Ortiz/Ramirez to start hitting above the Mendoza line with RISP. Those two are rally killers. Buchholz, Rodriguez, and Miley have been solid at the top of the rotation, but the Porcello/Kelly/Masterson disaster has nearly guaranteed a necessity for an offensive explosion in 2 out of every 5 games.

I think the Sox finish around .500.
I assume Hanley and Papi come closer to career numbers.

Boston has more talent than anyone in that division. Toronto could have more by the end of the month though.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see what happens the second half of the season when the Dodgers play mostly top teams and away they will fall to the bottom. The Dodgers have only two good starting pitchers and with that and a horrible bullpen except for two and not able to get hits there is no hope. The front office has screwed up this team. Anderson was so to be a surprise the Dodgers found at trade time, he is an average person and can not pitch. 4 innings and 3 runs and 7 hits horrible and dumb Mattingly will leave him in until the Mets have 7-9 runs. Pederson continues to be true to what everyone is saying he is a dud can not get on base 85% of the time and strikes out 35% of the time how he was selected for the all star team is beyond my mind. The Giants are moving along and the Dodgers keep losing so Giants are only 2.5 behind and they have the pitching and batters to make it. I predict the teams in the NL playoffs will be Giants, Cardinals, Nationals and Mets.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see what happens the second half of the season when the Dodgers play mostly top teams and away they will fall to the bottom. The Dodgers have only two good starting pitchers and with that and a horrible bullpen except for two and not able to get hits there is no hope. The front office has screwed up this team. Anderson was so to be a surprise the Dodgers found at trade time, he is an average person and can not pitch. 4 innings and 3 runs and 7 hits horrible and dumb Mattingly will leave him in until the Mets have 7-9 runs. Pederson continues to be true to what everyone is saying he is a dud can not get on base 85% of the time and strikes out 35% of the time how he was selected for the all star team is beyond my mind. The Giants are moving along and the Dodgers keep losing so Giants are only 2.5 behind and they have the pitching and batters to make it. I predict the teams in the NL playoffs will be Giants, Cardinals, Nationals and Mets.
How does a .364 OBP translate to "not getting on base 85% of the time"? Are you retarded?

Also, do you mean the same Giants team that was 12-14 in June and 4-7 in July so far?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:finger2::comeatmebro: just for that I hope I beat you by single digit points in Fantasy Baseball.

Never mind I see ESPN awarded you an extra 60 points from some where. Of my five losses in that league, three have come because ESPN awarded extra points after the week.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
impressive-very-nice.gif