• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2021 White Sox season

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Hoyt was dominant - I hope he got over his pain pill addiction. That man could throw strikes and in 83 he was the best pitcher in baseball.
Look at the numbers, he wasn't even as good as two other pitchers on his own team that year
HA - I forgot about Dot and Bannister. Serves me right for relying on my memory.
Numbers, shnumbers. There was a reason Hoyt started the first playoff game against the Orioles. He was the best pitcher on the team and yes, at that very time, the best pitcher in all of baseball.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron f*cking Kittle made glasses hip. And don't you forget it.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the numbers, he wasn't even as good as two other pitchers on his own team that year

Hoyt/Dotson/Bannister...and then they got Seaver in the following offseason coming off of 83...And who goes to the playoffs? The Cubs. While we're 14 under. 1984 was such a sh*t year. 1985 was better...but for non-Sox reasons.

Sigh...Then a few years later we drop LaRussa for Jim f*cking Fregosi. I mean...Jim...f*cking...Fregosi. Good Lord.

Reinsdorf owes LaRussa like 3 more seasons if we want to be honest with ourselves after that sh*t.