• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN releases their shitty all-time top 100 list

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to assume he would had more injury luck if he wasnt clean but like you said. You never really know
I have never heard even a rumor of him using, but he has always been the golden boy of the media, so I would not put it beyond them just choosing not to see it or report it.

Not saying he used. I really am not. I am just also not saying he was clean. The era was too “dirty” to assume anyone was clean.

Same deal with Thome.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never heard even a rumor of him using, but he has always been the golden boy of the media, so I would not put it beyond them just choosing not to see it or report it.

Not saying he used. I really am not. I am just also not saying he was clean. The era was too “dirty” to assume anyone was clean.

Same deal with Thome.
Honestly anyone from that era is not gonna surprise me.

Thome feels more obviously to me. This home run he hit against the Mariners in 1995 still haunts me. Just look how small he is here compared to what he became.

But yea if someone honestly wants to argue anyone from that time used, im not gonna debate it

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly anyone from that era is not gonna surprise me.

Thome feels more obviously to me. This home run he hit against the Mariners in 1995 still haunts me. Just look how small he is here compared to what he became.

But yea if someone honestly wants to argue anyone from that time used, im not gonna debate it
Well, we do know for a fact that anyone who was nice to the media and had a friendly personality was physically unable to use steroids.

Troof.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we do know for a fact that anyone who was nice to the media and had a friendly personality was physically unable to use steroids.

Troof.

Albert Pujols was an awesome guy......no way he could be a suspect......

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to assume he would had more injury luck if he wasnt clean but like you said. You never really know

I give him the benefit of the doubt, and he doesn't need that anyway. He's got a great reputation. I was just responding to another person to agree that it is a possibility. I think it is very likely that many players used PEDs and never got caught or implicated. I don't think Griffey is one of them.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same deal with Thome.
Frank Thomas was clean. He very vocally supported testing the players well before they started. And he was huge from day 1.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pujols can at least say that for all but the first 2 years of his career mlb had testing in place. Then again that wasn't enough to satisfy Jack Clark.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Thomas was clean. He very vocally supported testing the players well before they started. And he was huge from day 1.
I guess he waited til after he retired to start ingesting weird shit. But you should really try Nugenix. You'll like it. And she'll like it to :eyebrows:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess he waited til after he retired to start ingesting weird shit. But you should really try Nugenix. You'll like it. And she'll like it to :eyebrows:
Hey, he's retired now, he can juice all he wants!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really doubt that. But it is kinda ironic, given his post-playing career choices.

Edit:

:ninja: