• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Maiocco on twitter:

Undrafted Jeremiah Masoli, whom 49ers signed to be as a RB, is going to remain at QB, coach Jim Harbaugh said. He's No. 3 on depth chart.
9 minutes ago

That's interesting..he's a bit short for QB for my tastes but in Harbaugh we trust.

bing_blunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If this keeps up, I think we might see the niners go after another running back.

There are some decent ones out there too

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niner Insider

Staley says the Niners' defensive players have commented on the newly installed bells and whistles during practice.

"They say it's night and day from what it has been in the past as far as motions and a lot of different formations we run out of that we haven't done in the past," Staley said. "So I like the diversity that we're doing with our play calls."

This is really nice to hear, should be interesting to see what the 49ers are capable of when they aren't telegraphing their punches.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Q: Are you telling me you and Jim Harbaugh sat around talking about your quarterback situation and determined that Vince Young couldn't offer any help at all to the San Francisco 49ers and Plaxico Burress couldn't help this offense at all?

A: Jim and (general manager) Trent (Baalke) are sitting down, and they're figuring out who they want to add to this football team, and they feel good with the quarterback we have on our roster, and I support them.

Lowell, is that you?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Niner Insider

Staley says the Niners' defensive players have commented on the newly installed bells and whistles during practice.

"They say it's night and day from what it has been in the past as far as motions and a lot of different formations we run out of that we haven't done in the past," Staley said. "So I like the diversity that we're doing with our play calls."

This is really nice to hear, should be interesting to see what the 49ers are capable of when they aren't telegraphing their punches.

Agreed!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is usually ahead of the offense. Sounds like that is the case.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Pozz's Rep is only 1. Come on peeps. Show the hardest working poster some love.