• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was getting fooled by that too. Now I just click on the 49ers link at the bottom or top to get back.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Branch on twitter
RT @49ersPR: The #49ers have signed Donte Whitner to a 3-year deal. He is expected on the field later today wearing #31.
TweetDeck • 8/6/11 8:43 AM

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Smith-Morgan and Kap-Hogan both happened.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Donte Whitner sees Reggie Smith's cover skills at free safety as a great complement to his strong safety style - envisions Polamalu role.
42 minutes ago

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Next man up? Third tackle job is Alex Boone's to lose. He's changed lifestyle over past two years to give himself a chance. #49ers
56 minutes ago

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Whitner had 140 tackles last year. He appears to be a good complement to Reggie Smith, an ex-cornerback who is best playing center field.
41 minutes ago

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Whitner said he expected the 49ers D to be aggressive like Pittsbugh's and Green Bay's. Said he envisioned himself in a Polamalu-like role.
43 minutes ago

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
One word comes to mind after talking with new safety Donte Whitner for 10 minutes: leader. He was very impressive.
45 minutes ago

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
.. Has been one of the few OL to handle Smith in pass-rush drills. His length may offset Smith's.
1 hour ago

mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Alex Boone and Aldon Smith got into it yesterday when Boone's hands got up in the rookie's face. Helmets came off. Boone, by the way, (more)
1 hour ago

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
#49ers S Donte Whither says SF's facilities are big upgrade from Buffalo. Says he feels like he's "just entering NFL." Ouch.
42 minutes ago

Eric_Branch Eric Branch
Boone said OL coach Mike Solari has indicated vet Barry Sims won't be back with team. Backup T spot is Boone's to lose. #49ers
1 hour ago

Eric_Branch Eric Branch
T Alex Boone terms Aldon Smith "a future Pro Bowler" after blocking rookie in practice. #49ers
1 hour ago

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really excited to see Boone play this year. I remember when we signed him as a UFA a couple of years ago there was some skeptics, but i think a lot of us were excited and he looks to have made the best of his opportunity. I wish i could see some video of Boone and Smith going at it.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He transformed his body and it is paying off.

bing_blunt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm excited to see what Whitner can do. Didn't really understand the sites/people who were writing off his 140 tackles last year as being due to poor play from the rest of the Bills' defense. Whitner might not be a turnover machine but the guy can cover a lot of ground.

Now we have to wait and see what kind of blitz packages the niners put together since it looks like the D will be playing a lot of man to man on the outside with 8 men in the box.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything will be better than the predictable defense we had last year. I am hoping to see the defense be more aggressive and less conservative. Manusky did some good but he played to bend and not break. I think the crop we got this year will be able to put some pressure on.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sick avatar Bingo!

Good looks, you like it?! Nowadays as an adult that's the only cartoon I have the urge to watch. I love that dude Vegeta. That's the mentality I want our defense to have.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good looks, you like it?! Nowadays as an adult that's the only cartoon I have the urge to watch. I love that dude Vegeta. That's the mentality I want our defense to have.

I love that show. A few months ago I went on WATCHDRAGONBALL.COM and saw every episode, haha.

Vegeta is mos def a badass.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have you heard of Archer? I think it's freakin hilarious, definitely an adult cartoon. Can check it out if you have 20 minutes, although the episodes are the latest ones so some of the jokes don't make a lot of sense.

Archer on F/X

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Have you heard of Archer? I think it's freakin hilarious, definitely an adult cartoon. Can check it out if you have 20 minutes, although the episodes are the latest ones so some of the jokes don't make a lot of sense.

Archer on F/X

Aight cool, I'd definitely check it out some time.