• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pozz, are you warming to the board yet?

Yeah, it's pretty nice. Maybe only one complaint so far about having a hard time noticing quickly when there was a new message posted but that's it. Definitely one of the nicest and easiest message boards I have ever used on any site.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's pretty nice. Maybe only one complaint so far about having a hard time noticing quickly when there was a new message posted but that's it. Definitely one of the nicest and easiest message boards I have ever used on any site.

Awesome. You're one of the most valuable posters so I was hoping you were happy.
:whoo:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That didn't work exactly as planned, but oh well.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Awesome. You're one of the most valuable posters so I was hoping you were happy.
:whoo:

Thanks. I'm very happy thus far and I'm pretty sure I'm here for the long haul. Feels weird to not be discussing football on the ESPN boards after 7-8 years or whatever it was but their new boards are absolutely awful.

Hey, and I just noticed I finally have a rep power of one now.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... who really made the 50 yard TD pass? I think I've seen it as 3 different combinations by three different articles.
Smith-Morgan
Smith-Hogan
Kaep-Hogan

I don't really care, I'm just amused that three stories have it three different ways as the play of the day. haha.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I'm very happy thus far and I'm pretty sure I'm here for the long haul. Feels weird to not be discussing football on the ESPN boards after 7-8 years or whatever it was but their new boards are absolutely awful.

I gave you a boost, but I'm still trying to figure out how fast it builds. Folks can suspend the use of the +1's and -1's and start using the rep button. That will sort itself out over time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I gave you a boost, but I'm still trying to figure out how fast it builds. Folks can suspend the use of the +1's and -1's and start using the rep button. That will sort itself out over time.

Ah, that's how it works. Cool.

uclabruin094

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So... who really made the 50 yard TD pass? I think I've seen it as 3 different combinations by three different articles.
Smith-Morgan
Smith-Hogan
Kaep-Hogan

I don't really care, I'm just amused that three stories have it three different ways as the play of the day. haha.

I read it was Smith-Morgan. Either way, it happened. Good news

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I go by the thread title. If it's Bold then there is something you haven't read in it.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your welcome. Had to give it a try and you're the one doing all the work.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I go by the thread title. If it's Bold then there is something you haven't read in it.

I thought maybe that's what that meant but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the confirmation. Now I can't think of any complaints with this board. Beautiful.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can only click that button 5 times per day, so use wisely grasshopper.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think you can only click that button 5 times per day, so use wisely grasshopper.

I figured there was probably a limit or something else to it. I'll probably forget about it in 5 minutes like I do about post counts.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
7. Rookie Aldon Smith has been the most impressive defender in camp. He has been a dominant force off the edge in rush drills, and coaches are blown away by his athleticism. He also possesses the arm length that makes him difficult to block in isolated situations. Although he is still adjusting to playing from an upright position as a 3-4 outside linebacker, he could post eight or more sacks off the edge.

from nfl.com

aldon-smith.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wow Pozz I just figured something else out. Click on the little down arrow in the red box to the left of a bold thread title and it takes you to your first unread post.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow. That is fantastic. I did figure out why I was having issues. When I would hit the back browser button the thread title was still automatically bold until I refreshed the page or until I went into another thread. I should've had that figured out much sooner but I didn't. That button is even better, though.