• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pozz's Camp News-Goodwin, T Brown now starting

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like Braylon Edwards is going to piss off the fans who like to call people Smith apologists...
Edwards knew Smith was on his eighth offensive coordinator in as many years and blamed that revolving door for Smith’s lack of success. Edwards also knows commissioner Roger Goodell might call him in to discuss possible disciplinary action, stemming from his recent guilty plea to drunken driving.

I thought this was very interesting too...
Smith and Kaepernick both wore braces on their left knee, per Harbaugh’s instructions. “It’s like a seatbelt,” Harbaugh said. “You can’t fight the odds of wearing it on the plant leg. It’s there to prevent MCL (sprains) and the impact from a side shot. Smith said he wore a brace for five games his rookie season in 2005 and didn’t notice it once Thursday’s practice began.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
#49ers S Taylor Mays has been running with third-team defense.
2 minutes ago
Eric Branch
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
#49ers LB Larry Grant is having a strong early practice. Made nice red-zone pick during 7-on-7.
2 minutes ago

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

. Rookie Aldon Smith has been the most impressive defender in camp. He has been a dominant force off the edge in rush drills, and coaches are blown away by his athleticism. He also possesses the arm length that makes him difficult to block in isolated situations. Although he is still adjusting to playing from an upright position as a 3-4 outside linebacker, he could post eight or more sacks off the edge

That's so encouraging to hear.....I hope I'm not being set up for a letdown.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I'm getting this feeling 6-10 vs. 10-6 will likely hinge on QB play. I really would have felt better with another veteran in camp.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction

The 49ers will be competitive in the NFC West, but their schedule is a monster. They have five cross-country road trips on the schedule, which typically has a negative impact on performance. They also face the AFC North, which means tough dates against the Ravens and Steelers. With three of their final four games on the road, it will be tough for the 49ers to make a serious push at a playoff berth this season. A 6-10 record feels about right.

Ouch.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-10 will be such a downer....but I'm staying positive. 10-6 or bust!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Among those watching 49ers practice: @RosenhausSports He represents RB Frank Gore. He declined comment on status of contract talks.
3 minutes ago

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Barrows
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Alex Smith passes his first test today: No boos at the first public practice. In fact, he got nice applause on a 50-yard TD to Josh Morgan.
54 seconds ago

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One week til preseason game one....I'm itching for the first game thread.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Rookie Aldon Smith has been the most impressive defender in camp. He has been a dominant force off the edge in rush drills, and coaches are blown away by his athleticism. He also possesses the arm length that makes him difficult to block in isolated situations. Although he is still adjusting to playing from an upright position as a 3-4 outside linebacker, he could post eight or more sacks off the edge

We'll find out week 1 if he can track down Tavaris Jackson. CAN'T WAIT.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor Mays, working w/2nd/3rd defense, made play of day when he broke up 4th-down seam route to Vernon Davis from Alex Smith in end zone.

Maiocco twitter. Hmmmmmmmm.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's two...get out of my head. I had that paragraph copied and everything...made me waste a "Control+C". :rant: